The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,483

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13285 Jan 31, 2013
My new book n stank
Monkey shinola
Hello Bongo lips
Hail white power
White power
How to control dem jungle
Bunnies
white power
TW Joe

Fairborn, OH

#13286 Jan 31, 2013
Don't go downtown to Indy mall.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/surge-of-black-vio...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13287 Jan 31, 2013
WARRIOR in da house. Who wants some? Where is my little pumpkin at? You people better be treating tinkerbell well or you will have to answer to the WARRIOR!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13288 Jan 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house. Who wants some? Where is my little pumpkin at? You people better be treating tinkerbell well or you will have to answer to the WARRIOR!
hell yeah white power
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13289 Jan 31, 2013
Hey Dean quit tripping and there is a traitor in your camp white power as many times as I gave you money you be cool
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13290 Jan 31, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>hell yeah white power
Hey cracker, I'm not white!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13291 Jan 31, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he?
Kallark you never answered 1/3 of my questions. Now be quiet and go to bed. Tomorrow is another day where we can get up and hate each other all over again. Life is great if you're WHITE. WPPWW 5372-1212
Uhhh....I'm pretty sure I did answer your questions. Whether or not my answers were satisfactory to you is another story. Racial purists like you and others on Topix represent a sub-minority in America.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13292 Jan 31, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Good morning White Prider brothers. Last night we shut down an alleged kuntnigra uprising. We are still taking precautionary measures and still have KIngfish esq the "Wolve's Lair" a secret unidislosed, underground facilty. The trheat has been adverted and the leaders at WPWW were well impressed at the quick and effiient response from our team.
STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG, AND YOU CAN'T GO WRONG 1212
Since I can't seem to get the truth out of you I'll speak truthfully for you. You know you are quite powerless to do anything to anyone anywhere right. All you can do is play fast and loose with the truth. Whitewash you frustrations. Delude yourself into believing the rahowa is coming. Whatever makes ya happy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13293 Jan 31, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I can't seem to get the truth out of you I'll speak truthfully for you. You know you are quite powerless to do anything to anyone anywhere right. All you can do is play fast and loose with the truth. Whitewash you frustrations. Delude yourself into believing the rahowa is coming. Whatever makes ya happy!
Is that really you KaFART? Do you mean white wash like your language or like the darkening treatments that pumpking is going through now?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13294 Jan 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey cracker, I'm not white!
You bitch ass is a unicorn midget I knew it a cracker first of all I voted for Madame c j walker day invention of the hot comb and I am opening a black America exibit the first drive by bullet, the first 40 oz, and the original food stamp, a list of pink warriors leotards so please take them off and I like crackers I just hope you are not some tom ass n...ga. what team are you on
NAACP

Brentwood, NY

#13295 Jan 31, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>hell yeah white power
I'll put a cap in your A$$
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13296 Jan 31, 2013
NAACP wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't understand sarcasm brother read ok
here is quoted text from pre Outkask
Concieve true deception multiplied a million to fold
Visualize the yin and yang in a battle so intense that we get em confuse
The resident evil specialize in misconstructing we wanna be at a presidential level what are we doing foolin ourselves,downing ourself, playing ourself by not being ourself
We can't babble no more than we can bob our head off beat
Nimrod by the time ww forty cause we can't get our meat
While we ask no reason for the misplacement of the season look ar the picture that is painted tainted as the mind who blinded to the point where sodomitea get all the rights we fight for what rights deception in the end so Babylon

Put a cap in my ass for what I am a black woman but I know it's hard to find a black woman that is really deep very seldom like me she has to be over 50 in which I am my Ancestors fell and fought for this
I sing and prey that we all see the day and realize that we all been decieve every essence that God put down here was for us. We are all one soul when I die I don't want to come back I gave the devil his due. So just remember we are not mistakes we have a mission mine is to love and sometimes it is real hard I am only human but I am very sorry if I offended anyone years of bad choices bad men and the fact I can't change a tire(smile)
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13297 Jan 31, 2013
NAACP wrote:
<quoted text>
N.A.A.C.P stands for national Afro A.P.E.R.I.K.A.N. cotton pickers now get your lazy azz b.o.o.t.l.I.p house apes to work and stop leaching off us hard working people this message was sponsored by W.P.W.W trying to put America back together stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
Prez

Sparta, IL

#13299 Jan 31, 2013
yes white power
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#13300 Jan 31, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>N.A.A.C.P stands for national Afro A.P.E.R.I.K.A.N. cotton pickers now get your lazy azz b.o.o.t.l.I.p house apes to work and stop leaching off us hard working people this message was sponsored by W.P.W.W trying to put America back together stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
Preach brother preach!!!! Dem Apericans can't handle the troof. The troof bees like a Christian Cross to Dracula to dem kuntanigras. White Pride Worldwide b**ches!!! Here is a 7734 for all you lazy simians to suck on. 5372-1212 WHITE POWER!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13301 Jan 31, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> You bitch ass is a unicorn midget I knew it a cracker first of all I voted for Madame c j walker day invention of the hot comb and I am opening a black America exibit the first drive by bullet, the first 40 oz, and the original food stamp, a list of pink warriors leotards so please take them off and I like crackers I just hope you are not some tom ass n...ga. what team are you on
There is a thug on here by the name of Shysteak who says I am an uncle Tom just because I use proper English, am refined and well educated and I have a very well paying job at Ford. I am very well mannered also because I suck my 40s out of a paper bag.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#13302 Jan 31, 2013
White black red green power no one is ever going to win if anyone ever get a chance go volunteer kinder class they are so lovable they don't care. Travel you would understand how America is the only country caught up on race.At least other countries it is about religous freedom. I don't care but I know if I see a fellow American on the street hurt I will not pass them by without helping them
allid

Voorhees, NJ

#13304 Jan 31, 2013
lik i mean come on man i'm not an idiot.. it's just simple process to just stay away from an area.. but everyone else is so dumb.. and retarded they can't figure it out..
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

#13305 Jan 31, 2013
Hey Shyteak, Kfecal is callin your black arse out. yo,yo, Teak, I know you ain't goin' out like that cuz. You goin' let "Tommy" diss yo black arse like that? Come on Teak, don't let Kfecal punk you cuz.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#13306 Jan 31, 2013
allid wrote:
lik i mean come on man i'm not an idiot.. it's just simple process to just stay away from an area.. but everyone else is so dumb.. and retarded they can't figure it out..
With a moniker like you have you must be a sand m.u.h.I.g.g.e.r or one dumbazz Hajji now s.t.f.u.before I put my big clown foot so far up your azz you will choke on you're own tonsils.This message was regulated and sponsored by the W.P.W.W. Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong..Taking back America 2013/7734

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about Jessica Royer? Nov 20 Parishilton 1
Price Chopper supermarkets to invest $300 milli... Nov 11 Joompalio 1
Schenectady drug tip hotline fixed (Mar '09) Nov 7 grampa Simpson 3
Review: Big Horse Trucking & Auto Nov 5 Dawn Roberts 3
Colonie cops, I saw no reason to harass us walk... (Apr '13) Nov 3 Explicit5685 8
The Current Corruption of Schenectady Led by ... (Nov '13) Oct 31 sick of it 17
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Oct 29 Picture 150

Winter Storm Warning for Schenectady County was issued at November 26 at 6:26PM EST

Schenectady Dating
Find my Match

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:17 pm PST