Kaczmarek sent to prison

Full story: WNYT Albany

A former Schenectady police chief charged with conspiring to distribute drugs has been sentenced to two years in state prison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Disgusted with the sytem

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Why only two years? Conspiracy usually carries a stiff penalty. I hardly call that a stiff penalty especially when he is who he is. He should have had the book thrown at him!
Granny

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Different rules for law enforcement caught with dirty hands.
EX NEW YORKER

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

come on!!!! we all know he uondercover, this might blow it . quiet. he got to blend in.
Obvious

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

EX NEW YORKER wrote:
come on!!!! we all know he uondercover, this might blow it . quiet. he got to blend in.
Like Saunders, another dirty cop that got caught transporting cannabis into New York state. Undercover my foot. Dirty cops pure and simple.
Marty

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

I wonder what prison they can send him to and keep him safe.

Gonna be a long two years, although usually a 2 year sentance means about 16 months with good bahavior
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

he and his drug dealing wife should have got a few more years for stupidity.the feds should look into things a little deeper and see what else they find.crooked chief.

Since: Aug 08

Hudson Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

A Schenectady cop finally got tossed behind bars for committinga crime...hell must have frozen over or a judge in Schenectady county finally grew pair...

Since: Jan 09

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

EX NEW YORKER wrote:
Thats funny!!! They may have a cupcake jail that they put cops and their family in, for their protection.

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

I wonder how he felt, arresting drug dealers?
curious

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

He probably has a lot of money stashed from his drug dealing. More than his cops salary.I'm sure he will be in protection or he wouldn't last a week in prison.
kepn it real

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

This is a SHAME! Intent to sell lets see what would i get 4 that 6 to 12 or 12 to 24 years. Never in a million years would any one of us get that sweet deal. So off they go to their suite at the Hampton Inn room service and all. When its time for their release it wont hit the news because he'll be out in about 8 mounts and she'll get out in about 2 mounts. RIGHT drug dealers and addicts. Why did this story hit the news was it by mistake or did you guys really want us to see just how shiesty you can be (not like we didnt know aready). OH! and dont for get to give him his cost of living raise lol just kepn it real. Nothings goin to change there its always goin be the same. Move away before you end up in the shit that they keep goin. Save your self.

“I am the HBIC”

Since: Jun 08

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Jango Davis wrote:
A Schenectady cop finally got tossed behind bars for committinga crime...hell must have frozen over or a judge in Schenectady county finally grew pair...
LOL
John

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

The truth is.... our own Government brings in large amounts of cocaine on Military and CIA planes (that sometimes crash filled with cocaine). Even the former head of the DEA called the CIA the "Cocaine Import Authority". Most of the large hard drug trafficking has always been run by government and police officials with the help of large banks and businesses. The whole drug war is a scam....The Govt brings in large amounts of drugs to fund covert or other illegal operations, while the banks, officials and law enforcement can arrest large amounts of people, seize property and assets of others while making large profits for themselves. Cinamax has been running some great documentaries on what was going on in the 80's...it's far worse now than the Iran Contra cocaine operations that created crack cocaine to move large amounts of contra cocaine. It doesn't surprise me at all that an Ex-official would get a light sentence. They are ALL in on the take.
catskillian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

And he still gets his $36,000/year pension.

Since: Aug 08

Hudson Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

John wrote:
The truth is.... our own Government brings in large amounts of cocaine on Military and CIA planes (that sometimes crash filled with cocaine).
Yes, the drug war is a scam, but you're an idiot if you actually believe there is a government conspiracy to brings drugs into the states.

Reminds me of the old conspiracy that the CIA "invented" crack to kill off all the black people in America.

There are drugs in America because people want to take drugs. A lot of people want to take drugs. A lot of people like getting high and a lot of people will always like getting high.

We don't need a government conspiracy to convince great masses of people taht getting stoned (alcohol or drugs) is fun.

Marijuana is one of the top 5 cash crops in America, and the government ain't growing all that weed.

Have military and government officials used government resources to transport drugs for their own gain? Sure, but to suggest that there is an organized effort, in fact a policy, by the government to bring drugs into the United States for consumption by its citizens is nothing short of blindingly ignorant.

We the people are responsible for all the drugs coming into the country, well us and the Central/South American drug cartels.

You have absoluetly no proof to support your claim, but you're right...the drug war is a scam and you're one of it's victims.
kepn it real

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

This is for Jango Davis. What are yor talking about it sounds like your rambling. Get to the point all that typing and you said nothing.

Baltimore, Maryland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

catskillian wrote:
You're kidding me ...RIGHT!!
Guards

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

catskillian wrote:
Why shouldn't he recieve his pension? What he and his wife did was wrong. They're going to serve their time and move on with their lives. I personally think the guy is an idiot, but the fact remains that he served his community, worked at least 25 years and is entitled to his retirement. If you work at NYMO or Verizion and the same situation happened, you'd still get your pension. I understand that he is suppose to be held in a higher regard because of his position, but he had already retired and no longer is part of the force.
joe

Windham, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Saunders, another dirty cop that got caught transporting cannabis into New York state. Undercover my foot. Dirty cops pure and simple.
coke and heroin

“sum 'wit it.......”

Since: Sep 12

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Where's Tana?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••