Comments
5,421 - 5,440 of 6,408 Comments Last updated Wednesday

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5990 Jan 16, 2013
Old time citizen wrote:
Gov Coumo is bucking to be your next President. He doesn't care about New York. If you think he brought on this gun legislation so quickly to protect you and I, you are dreaming. All he wanted was to be in the public eye for his own personal campaining purposes and to draw attention to himself. All the legislation and laws they can bring on will never ever take guns out of the hands of the American People. There are so many guns out there they will never go away. Sorry, I still can't get the sight of him prancing in the Gay Parade...yet another one of his political feats to draw attention to himself. That is all this is about.
You dig seeing him prancing with gay men? Are you trying to tell us something?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5991 Jan 16, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You dig seeing him prancing with gay men? Are you trying to tell us something?
What is an obarna? An ashole?
nra

New York, NY

#5992 Jan 16, 2013
Ny man wrote:
Anyone but cuomo...He pisses all over the constitution...
definitley not cuomo ... the fool just ended his political career(not soon enough though)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5993 Jan 16, 2013

Seung-Hui Cho, who committed the Virginia Tech massacre in 2007, had been diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder as a child and placed under treatment.

But Virginia Tech was prohibited from being told about Cho's mental health problems because of federal privacy laws.
Old time citizen

Vancouver, Canada

#5994 Jan 16, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
You dig seeing him prancing with gay men? Are you trying to tell us something?
Ah..I see... I touched a Nerve... you definately must have voted for the fool.

Your Governor wants to be president.

Glad I didn't vote for him.

New York...with the toughest Gun laws yet.... but it goes right along with the theme. New York is also the toughest state to live in too.

What else is new.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5995 Jan 16, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
Seung-Hui Cho, who committed the Virginia Tech massacre in 2007, had been diagnosed with severe anxiety disorder as a child and placed under treatment.
But Virginia Tech was prohibited from being told about Cho's mental health problems because of federal privacy laws.
The Federal government is not the solution, it's the problem. Cuomo is a feckless empty suit, a charlatan with an air of entitlement, after his father, is this the best we can do in New York? The people get the government they deserve, I just don't feel I deserve this.
Future Man

Durhamville, NY

#5997 Jan 17, 2013
Cuomo's done.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5998 Jan 17, 2013
"You can overpower the extremists with intelligence and common sense," Cuomo bragged upon signing the new legislation Jan. 15, oblivious, of course, to his own extremism.

The problem; however, is that the legislation immediately transforms law-abiding New Yorkers into criminals because provisions of the law are retroactive; in other words, what Cuomo has signed is an ex post facto law, a measure that criminalizes someone for something that was legal when they did it.(For the record, ex post facto laws are prohibited by the U.S. Constitution, under Article 1, Sect. 9 and Article 1, Sect.10, the latter section of which applies specifically to states.)

Cuomo the less, like obama will never let the Constitution get in the way of arrogance and ambition.
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#5999 Jan 17, 2013
Future Man wrote:
Cuomo's done.
Yeah.. His approval rating is only at 71%.
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#6000 Jan 17, 2013
Old time citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah..I see... I touched a Nerve... you definately must have voted for the fool.
Your Governor wants to be president.
Glad I didn't vote for him.
New York...with the toughest Gun laws yet.... but it goes right along with the theme. New York is also the toughest state to live in too.
What else is new.
I think that you'd like to touch bid nerve.
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#6001 Jan 17, 2013
Old time citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah..I see... I touched a Nerve... you definately must have voted for the fool.
Your Governor wants to be president.
Glad I didn't vote for him.
New York...with the toughest Gun laws yet.... but it goes right along with the theme. New York is also the toughest state to live in too.
What else is new.
You're not good at picking winners, are you?

You're 0 for 2.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6002 Jan 17, 2013
RedBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. His approval rating is only at 71%.
Any democrat can poll well in New York, but little andy will never play in the big National League, he is a big carp in a small pond. Which doesn't say much about our political "gene pool".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6003 Jan 17, 2013
"The price of seeking to force our beliefs on others is that someday they might force their beliefs on us."

Mario Cuomo

Little andy should have listened to Dad

.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6004 Jan 17, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Any democrat can poll well in New York, but little andy will never play in the big National League, he is a big carp in a small pond. Which doesn't say much about our political "gene pool".
The same exact thing was said of Barack Obama.

Remember, you don't have a good track record with prognosticating.
Future Man

Durhamville, NY

#6005 Jan 17, 2013
RedBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.. His approval rating is only at 71%.
It WAS 71%.
That was before he unveiled his unimaginative, ultra-knee-jerk gun control plan.

Next week it will be 28%
Vegas is already taking money on it.
Interesting guy

Clifton, NJ

#6006 Jan 17, 2013
Bush failed policies please read...

http://www.bushtoll.com/

ENOUGH SAID
Towne

New Hartford, NY

#6007 Jan 17, 2013
nra wrote:
<quoted text>
definitley not cuomo ... the fool just ended his political career(not soon enough though)
Even worst than the first emperor cuomo, just a sneak like his father.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6008 Jan 17, 2013
Future Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It WAS 71%.
That was before he unveiled his unimaginative, ultra-knee-jerk gun control plan.
Next week it will be 28%
Vegas is already taking money on it.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the latest Siena poll show that the majority of New Yorkers support his gun ban:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/majority_o...

"Support for the gun bill Cuomo signed Tuesday which made New York the first state in the nation to act after last month's Newtown elementary school massacre was strongest (91-8 percent) for a provision toughening penalties for buying illegal guns or using guns on school grounds, the Siena College survey found.

That was followed by strengthening the state's ban on assault weapons and limiting magazines to seven bullets (73-26)."

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6009 Jan 17, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
The same exact thing was said of Barack Obama.
Remember, you don't have a good track record with prognosticating.
Maybe you're right...does "prognosticating" have anything to do with gay sex? Because I have an excellent record with that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6010 Jan 17, 2013
Future Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It WAS 71%.
That was before he unveiled his unimaginative, ultra-knee-jerk gun control plan.
Next week it will be 28%
Vegas is already taking money on it.
You just don't get it, do you? Normal, everyday citizens have had enough gun violence, and somebody has to pay...guess who?

And, for those of you who are acting shocked and oppressed...isn't this what you live for? You paranoid gun-nuts LOVE to feel oppressed; you eat it up with a spoon. Seriously, you love nothing more than a conspiracy or percieved government plot, right? Well, Christmas came late this year...get yourself a new tinfoil hat and revel in it.

Now you've got something new to talk about down at the gun-shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min see the light 18,872
Debate: Gay Marriage - Guilderland, NY (Jan '12) 15 hr InChrist 2
New seller using paypal 16 hr Akflow81 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 22 hr Lol 16,781
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Thu InChrist 147
Need a great new barber? Help out the small bu... Aug 22 anonymous1686 1
Paul Zonderman took a bribe of $34,000 from Tho... (Nov '12) Aug 19 Paul Zonderman fi... 5
•••
•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••