Albany PD chief apologizes after trai...

Albany PD chief apologizes after training exercise upsets residents

There are 8 comments on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Albany PD chief apologizes after training exercise upsets residents. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

ALBANY, N.Y. A recent Albany Police Department training exercise has upset some Albany residents, prompting an apology from the department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

WhataMess

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Don't these scumbags usually wake up to the sound of shots fired, anyway?

Seriously, these lowlife live rent-free in what would be a nice apartment building, if it weren't for them.

"Insensitive"? Have you ever ridden the bus or been in a restaurant with these idiots and their four illegitimate kids? These lowlife are the most "insensitive" sleazebags on the planet.
F**ck them.
zippy

Altamont, NY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
WhataMess wrote:
Don't these scumbags usually wake up to the sound of shots fired, anyway?
Seriously, these lowlife live rent-free in what would be a nice apartment building, if it weren't for them.
"Insensitive"? Have you ever ridden the bus or been in a restaurant with these idiots and their four illegitimate kids? These lowlife are the most "insensitive" sleazebags on the planet.
F**ck them.
Totally AGREE!!!!! Sick of this crap from those people
spiteful dwarf

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
free loading, ignorant, stupid, poorly mannered, promiscous, smelly urban scum should simply keep the big lips shut. Just sayin...
noway

Fort Plain, NY

#4 Mar 26, 2013
I'm suspicious of these posts. This is the kind of thing the libs in the many organizations they blog on,(rules for radicals) would do to make law abiding citizens look like. A bunch of sadistic racists. Any true freedom loving patriot regardless of color, would be alarmed of this growing militarization of the police and the activities of DHS.

I smell shill B.S.
your opinion

Matawan, NJ

#6 Mar 26, 2013
noway wrote:
I'm suspicious of these posts. This is the kind of thing the libs in the many organizations they blog on,(rules for radicals) would do to make law abiding citizens look like. A bunch of sadistic racists. Any true freedom loving patriot regardless of color, would be alarmed of this growing militarization of the police and the activities of DHS.
I smell shill B.S.
You still have not made a point.
I have 2 questions for you so we can have a real debate:
1)why should registered sex offenders USA hells angels be admired paid and worshiped and welcomed into the community by little hammer wearing cowards and 81 patch wearing coward???
2) why should cHILD PORN COLLECTING CHILD PORN TRANSPORTING USA hells angels OR THEIR SUPPORTERS be admired paid and worshiped and welcomed into the community by little hammer wearing cowards and 81 patch wearing coward???
Yo Mama

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Mar 27, 2013
your opinion wrote:
<quoted text>You still have not made a point.
I have 2 questions for you so we can have a real debate:
1)why should registered sex offenders USA hells angels be admired paid and worshiped and welcomed into the community by little hammer wearing cowards and 81 patch wearing coward???
2) why should cHILD PORN COLLECTING CHILD PORN TRANSPORTING USA hells angels OR THEIR SUPPORTERS be admired paid and worshiped and welcomed into the community by little hammer wearing cowards and 81 patch wearing coward???
Please stop drinking. You are making a fool of yourself.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#8 Mar 28, 2013
noway wrote:
I'm suspicious of these posts. This is the kind of thing the libs in the many organizations they blog on,(rules for radicals) would do to make law abiding citizens look like. A bunch of sadistic racists. Any true freedom loving patriot regardless of color, would be alarmed of this growing militarization of the police and the activities of DHS.
I smell shill B.S.
No they're just stating the facts. We are all sick and tired of the welfare leaching gangstas and yes,they should be used to hearing gun shots because they're the ones who are usually firing their weapons. But let the police do a little training and the pissy little bums cry about the noise. We are sick of them. They have everything handed to them and they do nothing productive with what is given to them. It is not racist because there are people of many races living off the gov. and being total scumbags.
Cut off their free ride and let them sink or swim on their own.
zippy

Altamont, NY

#9 Mar 30, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No they're just stating the facts. We are all sick and tired of the welfare leaching gangstas and yes,they should be used to hearing gun shots because they're the ones who are usually firing their weapons. But let the police do a little training and the pissy little bums cry about the noise. We are sick of them. They have everything handed to them and they do nothing productive with what is given to them. It is not racist because there are people of many races living off the gov. and being total scumbags.
Cut off their free ride and let them sink or swim on their own.
THANK YOU for having a BACKBONE to address this crap along with the MAJORITY of the public TAXPAYERS!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Buffalojimmy 20,099
News Schenectady drug tip hotline fixed (Mar '09) Aug 25 Just Listen 4
News Rexford Bridge to see changes starting this fall Aug 18 Dennis S 1
News The Place Beyond The Pines (Mar '13) Aug 12 Elise Gingerich 6
Review: The Grand Central Station Band - Paul D... (Aug '10) Aug 10 Michelle france 4
Garbage Fines Jul '15 msheedy 1
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Jul '15 Marie 167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schenectady Mortgages