Off-duty trooper shoots neighbor's dog

Full story: WNYT Albany

A Schenectady couple is pointing fingers at the police after an off-duty state trooper points his gun at their pooch, killing the dog.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 127 of127
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bebo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

Gamma ma wrote:
This officer saw one thing a pitt bull and panicked.Pitt bulls have gotten a bad rep for the way they have been breeded by people who know nothing about training any dog properly. I dont believe his neighbors are those types that I am speaking . Myself I have had at least 3 beautiful pitts and a wonderful rotty so maybe I am a little judgemental I just think he was a little to quick to the draw.
NYS TROOPERS ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND ASLEEP WHEN GOVERNORS CAVORT!
Gamma ma

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

Okay thats a good reason its your opinion,so run with it.
Ms Pittsfield

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

I myself am preparing myself to be prepared to cause some serious damage to any dog off it's leash who approaches within a certain number of feet of my personal space, what is wrong with dog owners who care nothing about the wellbeing of other people who may be afraid of dogs? Keeping dogs restained is the law, and it is a law that if not obeyed can cause harm to innocent people. A dog owner can tell me his dog is friendly all day, but that won't prevent a sudden primal urge in a dog. Owners of little dogs or historically nice dogs need to follow the law equally.
Gamma ma

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

Well said good points!
Ms Pittsfield

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

If only you could of seen the first one that got kicked back!!!
the owner of the dog

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

you people are so fukn stupid the dog got out I'm sorry ...but that dosent give the right for this trigger happy rookie cop to shoot my dog....when the dog was the nicest dog out there never bit anyone he was just big and misunderstood like a lot of people that live in this world are......... so for all you people who say pits are bad animals...you are bad people to judge a breed by it s reputaion not by who the animal is ...........
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

the owner of the dog wrote:
you people are so fukn stupid the dog got out I'm sorry ...but that dosent give the right for this trigger happy rookie cop to shoot my dog....when the dog was the nicest dog out there never bit anyone he was just big and misunderstood like a lot of people that live in this world are......... so for all you people who say pits are bad animals...you are bad people to judge a breed by it s reputaion not by who the animal is ..........
hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 127 of127
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Schenectady Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••