Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Appears this weekend Ex Police Officer Paul Mahan,son of Town Supervisor Paula Mahan was charged with several Vehicle traffic charges,and Possibly Misdemeanors.They say he was attempting to take Deer at night with a Cross bow.He also resisted arrest,and Colonie Pursued him until caught.Appears that this Ex Police officer has done quite well over the years with the taking of huge Bucks?Amazing that a Ex Police officer would jeopardize the saftey of the Public and the Police officers who had to pursue him.Lets see how this turns out,Politically.
Whom

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

Hoytforever,

Sounds like a personal attack you're putting forth. Being that I was present for the occurrence, I can attest that the PD had no right to do most of the things he had to deal with, including the stitches from the handcuffs. To hear a LT exclaim the he's sick of the "Mahan's" should be more alarming then the erroneous claims.

Read the article, foil for the incident report, and get your facts straight.

Best wishes,

-the cloud
Whomever

Ballston Spa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh Jesus Christ. Stitches from the handcuffs? How about the idea that he sliced the area with the knife that he was going to gut the deer with to make it look like he had been abused and tossed around. Get serious.
Whomever

Ballston Spa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Hey "Cloud" Get your head out of them!!(The clouds) lol One would have to assume that you are on the payroll.
hoytforever

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

WHOM,were you their?Did you witness it?Was their a Pusuit??
Rocky

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Doe a deer a female deer.
Who cares!.
Hey lieut. Don't you hunt their also
Rocky

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Very immature to talk over this subject.
Be careful you all the skeletons will fall out of the closet......that's means you....
Neighbor

Milford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

He's just a flunkie ex cop who got caught trying to jack a deer! I'm watching and waiting to catch the next idiot.
unknown

Milford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

I saw the whole thing! hes a coward & he should be in jail for what he did, hes a no good waste of air

Since: Nov 13

Cobleskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

It appears you can do almost anything and get away with it,if your a democrat, or are connected.How about the Christine Quinn case,she worked for Dan McCoy the county exec.She gets charged with a Felony,charges still pending.But in the Interim she gets another job in the county from Dan Mcoy.Tell me why?What balls this man has,Whats the relationship between these two?
Unkown,if you seen the whole thing will you testify?Or are you afraid of retaliation by some.
wants to know

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

why did he resign in lieu of termination from Guilderland PD?????
wants to know

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

what did he do at Guilderland PD to lose his job???
unknown

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Already Did My deed....Testified On Paper...He's Done For

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 41 min Cock-O-Doodle-Doo 18,760
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Paul Zonderman took a bribe of $34,000 from Tho... (Nov '12) Aug 19 Paul Zonderman fi... 5
SmartHeart™ Blood Pressure Regimen Natural help Aug 18 Terry 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
Health Care - Schenectady, NY (Sep '09) Aug 6 Maj Gen Harold J ... 39

Search the Schenectady Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••