Al Turkheimer & Joanne Yepsen at the Saratoga CLC

Posted in the Saratoga Springs Forum

Antonella

Genova, Italy

#1 Nov 26, 2008
Hi, my name is Antonella Turkheimer. I was born in Italy and I'm living in Milan. During one night I was in front of my pc and I tried to reach some particular news so I reached this photo .. I don't know how !!!! but I was surprise to see Mr Turkheimer cause I think our origines are the same. So it's a pleasure for me to write him these simple words. By Antonella
candy

Norwich, UK

#2 Feb 1, 2011
hi my great great grand farther was max |Turkheimer and great grand father was Arturo turkheimer we live in |England
by candy
Antonella wrote:
Hi, my name is Antonella Turkheimer. I was born in Italy and I'm living in Milan. During one night I was in front of my pc and I tried to reach some particular news so I reached this photo .. I don't know how !!!! but I was surprise to see Mr Turkheimer cause I think our origines are the same. So it's a pleasure for me to write him these simple words. By Antonella

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local craft brewers take on big beer Mar 27 Frank D 2
News Crossgates Houlihan's becoming Jacob & Anthony's (Jul '11) Mar 26 Mike A 4
News Clifton Park Wheatfield opens Tuesday (Nov '09) Mar 22 Robert E 4
Relocating to Saratoga. Where are the blue coll... Feb '15 Joe Loser 2
News Seven area wrestlers advance at Section II Cham... Feb '15 fan 1
Starting a non-profit Feb '15 lizw47 1
Mark Stutzenstein out of jail (Aug '09) Feb '15 Your dad 7
More from around the web

Saratoga Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE