|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I bow to no king, serf.
Says the guy who does nothing but repeat right-wing talking points. You bow. You bow and you pull your cheeks apart.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who does nothing but repeat right-wing talking points. You bow. You bow and you pull your cheeks apart.
You should stop drinking obamas' urine and sober up.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop drinking obamas' urine and sober up.
Aw look, an ad hominem from the big boy. How cute.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw look, an ad hominem from the big boy. How cute.
"ad hominem"? really, does that mean you reallly do imbibe the prophets urine?
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
"ad hominem"? really, does that mean you reallly do imbibe the prophets urine?
I'm sorry, I should've realized using advanced terminology (not to mention proper grammar and spelling) would only cause confusion. Look it up, big boy. Google is made for people like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I should've realized using advanced terminology (not to mention proper grammar and spelling) would only cause confusion. Look it up, big boy. Google is made for people like you.
"advanced terminology" ? You seem like a Wiki kind of guy :

Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of ...

Obviously, I wasn't attacking you, merely giving you some sound advice, consider sobriety, allow some cogent thoughts to flow, discover the true obama, obama urine was a figure of speech, I hope you're really not drinking it, it's bad for you, like obamacare.
De Odumbo Conser

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
"advanced terminology" ? You seem like a Wiki kind of guy :
Ad hominem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of ...
Obviously, I wasn't attacking you, merely giving you some sound advice, consider sobriety, allow some cogent thoughts to flow, discover the true obama, obama urine was a figure of speech, I hope you're really not drinking it, it's bad for you, like obamacare.
Glad to see you looked it up. See? You learned something today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you looked it up. See? You learned something today.
Whenever the facts fail a liberal like you, the backup plan is to lie and distort, the only person you fool is yourself, the only thing you could teach anyone is that you are a liar, even when confronted with the facts, just lie about it. "It depends what is, is", "I never had sex with that woman"; "If you like your health care plan, you get to keep it" "Every family will se a reduction of 2500 dollars in their premiums under this bill" "I first heard about it on Friday in the media, like most of you"{ I'm just the President, I get my briefings from the New York Times}

Keep lying, there are plenty of fools, that don't know the difference.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
And it will remain so, until the uninformed begin to take an interest in the process and select servants to the public good, rather than empty cult figures like obama. Term limits would eliminate professional politicians and political dynasties. No former senator or congressman should be allowed to work as a lobbyist to congress after serving their term. It really is simple, save the fact that Fox runs the chicken house.
You are ignorant as the year is long; you are a non-factor.
Fort Plain

Chatham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Charles E. Schumer needs to go. He is coming to Fort Plain for the Press. The best thing he can do for us is fight against the Safe Gun Act.. Of course he won't.
hi there

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

hi there

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

allknowing wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant as the year is long; you are a non-factor.
Go take a crapola in yo chapeau la
Besara

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the stooge who continues to regurgitate the DNC talking points ejaculated down his willing and hungry throat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

If Nero was President, he wouldn't have had to play the fiddle, he could have done this instead:

"We celebrate people like our honorees here today not just because of their talent, but because they create something new. They create a new space and that becomes a lasting contribution to American life," Obama said.

Among those receiving a National Medal of Arts are Herb Alpert, of Malibu, Calif., the musician behind the Tijuana Brass phenomenon and co-founder of A&M records; filmmaker George Lucas, of San Anselmo, Calif., and the Washington Performing Arts Society, of Washington, D.C.

Recipients of the National Humanities Medal include author Joan Didion, sportswriter Frank Deford and Robert B. Silvers, editor and co-founder of The New York Review of Books. All three are from New York.
De Odumbo Conser

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever the facts fail a liberal like you, the backup plan is to lie and distort, the only person you fool is yourself, the only thing you could teach anyone is that you are a liar, even when confronted with the facts, just lie about it. "It depends what is, is", "I never had sex with that woman"; "If you like your health care plan, you get to keep it" "Every family will se a reduction of 2500 dollars in their premiums under this bill" "I first heard about it on Friday in the media, like most of you"{ I'm just the President, I get my briefings from the New York Times}
Keep lying, there are plenty of fools, that don't know the difference.
Blah blah blah. More ad hominems. The fallback position of the unintelligent.
De Odumbo Conser

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Said the stooge who continues to regurgitate the DNC talking points ejaculated down his willing and hungry throat.
First of all, I'm willing to bet you don't even know what the DNC is. Secondly, if I "continue to regurgitate the DNC talking points," could you please point one out? Just one single "DNC talking point" that I have brought up here.

Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm willing to bet you don't even know what the DNC is. Secondly, if I "continue to regurgitate the DNC talking points," could you please point one out? Just one single "DNC talking point" that I have brought up here.
Thanks.
Schucks , everybody knows that one:

DNC may refer to: Business[edit]. Delaware North Companies, a global food service and hospitality company headquartered in Buffalo, New York, U.S.; Den ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

or did you mean D&C:

Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a brief surgical procedure in which the cervix is dilated and a special instrument is used to scrape the uterine lining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saratoga Springs Discussions

Search the Saratoga Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
Review: Sono-TEK Corp (Dec '11) Jul 25 George Sono Tek Shipping 7
Rome Declared 'Flag City New York' Jul 24 Obvious Joke Troll 1
Drunk Driving Jimmy Parker. Jul 24 maria 7
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
Aaron Burr Novel and movie in saratoga Springs... (Jul '13) Jul 12 holy craptastic 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Saratoga Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Saratoga Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••