Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Hello. Donít recognize me? Thatís OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommyís wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick , Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didnít have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasnít ruled a Ďhate crimeí.

Oh, and President Obama didnít take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldnít have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

Iím one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didnít care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

So while youíre out seeking Ďjustice for Trayvoní, please remember to seek Ďjusticeí for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I wonít hold my breath.

I donít have to anymore.

=
Bernie

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Me

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Friend --

There's a lot of noise and talk and back-and-forth going on in Washington, but hardly any of it seems to be about the struggles that middle-class families face.

When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary at the city water plant -- could build a solid life without much debt and without relying on any form of public assistance. Today, for too many families, that American promise is no longer within reach.

Barack is working to fix that, to give all families a fair shot. And he needs solid Democrats in Congress to help him.

I'm asking you to be part of the team working to elect more Democrats in Washington and across the country. Sign up today.

It's easy to get frustrated and cynical about politics. Now that the excitement of the presidential campaign has faded, it is so tempting to wait another four years to re-engage.

But make no mistake about it -- while some are tuning out, others are tuning in. They're doing everything they can to make their voices heard. We're seeing the effects of that kind of imbalance every single day.

I know we can make our country a better place to live, for ourselves and our grandchildren, but Barack cannot do it alone. He needs people like you to get involved right now:

http://my.democrats.org/Now

Thanks,

Michelle

P.S.-- Please don't wait for the next presidential election to get involved -- we've got to get going right now. That's the only way we'll get it done.

Sounds like they need more manure spreaders.

Remiesong

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Friend --
There's a lot of noise and talk and back-and-forth going on in Washington, but hardly any of it seems to be about the struggles that middle-class families face.
When I was growing up, a family like mine -- living on my hard-working father's salary at the city water plant -- could build a solid life without much debt and without relying on any form of public assistance. Today, for too many families, that American promise is no longer within reach.
Barack is working to fix that, to give all families a fair shot. And he needs solid Democrats in Congress to help him.
I'm asking you to be part of the team working to elect more Democrats in Washington and across the country. Sign up today.
It's easy to get frustrated and cynical about politics. Now that the excitement of the presidential campaign has faded, it is so tempting to wait another four years to re-engage.
But make no mistake about it -- while some are tuning out, others are tuning in. They're doing everything they can to make their voices heard. We're seeing the effects of that kind of imbalance every single day.
I know we can make our country a better place to live, for ourselves and our grandchildren, but Barack cannot do it alone. He needs people like you to get involved right now:
http://my.democrats.org/Now
Thanks,
Michelle
P.S.-- Please don't wait for the next presidential election to get involved -- we've got to get going right now. That's the only way we'll get it done.
Sounds like they need more manure spreaders.
ok, you are president for a day. What's your solution smarty pants? What would you do different than George jr? Or Barack for that-matter?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

First, a balanced budget amendment, we stop borrowing money, we spend only what we take in.

All programs cut by one percent each year for four years.

Negotiate in earnest with the opposition party, compromise on all issues and bring the country together again instead of disenfranchising half of the population every four years.

Term limits for political office, no more professional congress or senate. Serve for four years and go home. All laws apply to elected officials. Reduce the size of government by 3 percent each year for four years, across the board.

Make welfare and unemployment and all subsidy programs temporary, focus on restoring people to the dignity they deserve.

We have to restore financial stability first, the rest will follow.

There, that should give you a wealth of cannon fodder for your ad hominem assualts. Proceed counselor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

You know, one of the things I think you understand as president is you're held responsible for everything, but you don't always have control of everything, right?

Barack Obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln
Iva Bigwuan

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Wanted girls for lessons in stimulating the male scepter

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Remiesong wrote:
George Zimmerman - my hero!
barack obama - my zero!
american

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

think spitzer can do the job
Col Huggington

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Spitzer can do the job of jizz mopper at the local jackshack. Heard Spitzer and Weiner are making sweet sweet love in a new sex tape released on twitter and filmed by facebich. All the misserable rich fags of NYC and these two the best you can come up with? You gotta be a part of it ny ny.
honestly

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

No I will not support him, our town is in trouble with embesilment we went to him for help and he blew us off NO I will not support him.
Little Johnny

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

bring back Spitzer
Dee

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

I really like the one we have now. He's doing great.
Dee

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Eric Schneiderman I like him.
hey

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Eric Schneiderman I like him.
honestly

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I heard something about that. thanks for confirming it. He'
s not getting my vote either
He would never get my vote he is a pass the buck to the next one so he don't have to deal with it proven fact
giffo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Greg Amoroso
concerned

Wells, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

I will not support the current attorney general his job is to work for the people, he does not do that he passes the buck to other people in his office and does not address the issuses that are important to the people in small towns most be not enough tv coverage for him!!!!!
You think so

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Himself wrote:
Hello. Donít recognize me? Thatís OK; I understand.
My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.
I think my murder and my mommyís wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick , Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didnít have the money they demanded.
See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasnít ruled a Ďhate crimeí.
Oh, and President Obama didnít take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldnít have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?
Iím one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didnít care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.
So while youíre out seeking Ďjustice for Trayvoní, please remember to seek Ďjusticeí for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.
I wonít hold my breath.
I donít have to anymore.
=
This is so sad, but true. It should be put on Facebook so everyone can see it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Saratoga Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Saratoga Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Saratoga Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saratoga Springs