created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,606 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
16,561 - 16,580 of 16,777 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

China and Russia are laughing at us , as they download our nations' secrets from snowdons' laptops; and the FOOL in the White House is giving speeches on Global Warming, is there any Hope left?

COMBAT CLIMATE CHANGE

Climate change is real and dangerousóbut Congress refuses to take action to fight back.

We can't afford to wait. That's why President Obama announced that he's taking bold action now to reduce carbon emissions and help our environment.

Add your name today to show your support.

Barack Hussein Obama

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Organizing for Action
Friend --

I love this:

President Obama is going to meet three supporters backstage at an event next month.

If you're picked, you'll get flown out for free to meet him -- and you can even bring a guest.

Think of how happy you'll make the loved one you pick to join you -- and the photos you'll be showing off to your friends and family for years to come of the experiences you've had as part of the movement for a progressive agenda for the nation.

All you have to do is add your name today for a chance to be there:

Please add my name: Chris Christie
voter

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

yes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Organizing for Action
Friend --

The Supreme Court's ruling this morning made history.

Now, the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional -- meaning that all couples will be equal in the eyes of the federal law. And California's Prop 8 is dismissed, clearing the way for same-sex couples in California to marry once again.

For everyone who cares about equality, we've come so far in the past few years.

This is a call to action -- this is a fight we will win.

We will go state by state if we have to -- backed by a broad movement of millions who know a thing or two about making history. And OFA is going to be there every step of the way.

So if you believe that all people should be able to marry who they love, and if you're ready to fight for it -- today's a great day to say it.

Add your name -- stand up for marriage equality right now.

This has been a long-fought battle, and there is a lot of fight still ahead of us. But I'd like to believe that some of the hardest fights are behind us.

We have history on our side, and we've never had more momentum than we do right now.

Thirteen states down, 37 to go.

Say you're a part of this fight all the way:

http://my.barackobama.com/Stand-Up-for-Marria...

Thanks -- more soon on what's next,

Jon

Jon Carson
Executive Director
Organizing for Action

----------
A movement of millions elected President Obama. Let's keep fighting for change. Chip in $5 or more to support Organizing for Action today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Organizing for Action
Friend --

Ever wanted to meet President Obama?

Here's your best chance yet:

Simply add your name today and you'll be entered to join him backstage at an OFA event next month.

We'll fly three supporters and their guests out -- and we'll cover the hotel, too.

I know -- it almost seems too easy.

So why not throw your name in the hat right now?

http://my.barackobama.com/Go-Backstage-with-P...

Each throw is 17 Trillion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Organizing for Action
Friend --

Tomorrow's fundraising deadline is absolutely huge.

I was looking at our records associated with this exact email address -- and it looks like you haven't chipped in yet.

-- Organizing for Action member: No
-- Suggested donation today:$5

Take a minute to go on the record with your support -- make a donation of $5 or more today.

We've seen what grassroots organizing is capable of over the last couple of days.

President Obama came forward with a bold plan to combat climate change. One woman stood in the way of an extreme anti-woman bill in Texas. The Senate passed comprehensive immigration reform. And we saw a sea change in the fight for marriage equality.

All of these victories have one thing in common: People fighting for what they believe in.

The fights we all care about are going on right now.

Invest in this work before tomorrow's deadline -- chip in $5 or more today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Sunday-Deadlin...

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy Gasperine
Development Director
Organizing for Action

-----
If you've made a donation in the last 24 hours that isn't reflected above, don't worry -- it may still be processing. Thanks for your support.

Paid for by Organizing for Action

Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

Send in the clowns..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Organizing for Action
Friend --

I just got a list of everyone who's pitching in to build Organizing for Action -- and it looks like you're not part of it.

Here's the record we have for this exact email address:

-- Organizing for Action member: No
-- Suggested donation today:$5

So here I am, on the Sunday morning of the biggest deadline we've faced as a young organization, and I'm asking you, earnestly and directly:

Please chip in $5 or more to build OFA today:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Sunday-Deadlin...

We have so many big fights we want to take on, and what we do depends on the resources we have at midnight tonight.

We need Big Fights, in lieu of any leadership in the White House.
Vote

Woburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

people need to know whats going on

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

New White House campaign slogan: "Yes we scan, yes we scan"!
Ned Racine on Obama

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Basically none of his school records are available. As I see it, a TelePrompTer talking head put on earth to further Islam.
This man has accomplished nothing in life but get elected. Never really done anything in the private sector. On the dole most of his life.
On the way to making our country closer to a failing European counterpart and father to an illussioned growing society sucking on the tits of an ever decreasing number of tax payers.
The tax paying public is now moving away and taking private funds out of the US at over a billion a day.
Pure failure at best.
But he is comedic like to listen to.
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Vote wrote:
people need to know whats going on
People don't seem to want to know what's going on.

Snowden tried to shed some light on the unconstitutional practices of the NSA, and most Americans paid NO attention to his info.

Instead they vilified him for trying to break them out of their trances.
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

never miss a vote
saltynuts

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

voting is a waste

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

saltynuts wrote:
voting is a waste
But posting on Topix isn't?
seriously

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

So appropriate that this stupid thread got spammed. And, truthfully, the spam is the most useful information on here.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

seriously wrote:
So appropriate that this stupid thread got spammed. And, truthfully, the spam is the most useful information on here.
shucks that spam ain't nowheres as good as yourin, yors is sure more inner resting
seriously

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>shucks that spam ain't nowheres as good as yourin, yors is sure more inner resting
See above post, thank you for proving my point.
Huh

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

??
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

RON PAUL!!!!!!
Kevin Kyle Klemond

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I was walking into the woods near Degrasse in the late evening during the super moon. I have seen tracks around this area that had one print a human foot and one print an animal as though it was running like that. I then heard the sound of rupturing skin - tearing and snapping sounds. A loud scream go lower in tone to a howl-like vocal explosion. I froze. After a few minutes something felt different in the air. Then it appeared on a large rock. A transformation of a human to a wolf. Bones looked like they were getting longer as hair and feet grew. I shit my pants at that point and could not move since I had new, white socks on and did not want to stain them. I watched in horror these transformations as they ranged from absurd to grotesque to truly convincing. I watched it grab a a wandering cat and have its way with it. The cat sat back with a cigarette butt from the ground. The wolf came toward me as it lifted its nose into the air and I knew it coudl smell my shit-filled fruit of the looms. Socks or deat - socks or death - I chose socks and made my move. I don't know what was worse - warm, wet shit running down my leg and onto my new, white socks or this creature moving toward me. I decided to rip the waistband and toss the shitty underpants to the left. I pulled off the sock and tossed it to the right. I used my shirt to wipe my hands and leg off and I toss it behind me. I hoped this would confuse the creature. I ran away and was shaking like a homo eating a hot dog. When I stopped atop the next hill as I got near the road again I could see this creature in the distance with one white sock on. It was mine. He must like shitty socks. A werewolf-like human with one shitty sock on. Who would have thought? I did. What did he do with my shirt and underpants? The curiosity grew. I circled back. I could not believe what I saw. He left them and chose the sock. It was a werewolf-like human creature with a fetish for feet and human shit. Who would have thought. Then I saw it again. It was moving back toward me. I ran like the wind - a slow breeze actually - and I could smell him getting closer. I sure know what my shit smells like. When i met up with him. He stared at me. His fangs were dirty. His ears were torn up. His hands were - wearing a rolex? He had my shitty sock on. I had to ask before I ran again. Why did you put on just my white, shitty sock? He stared - perplexed - and then he said it. I like white tube socks with shit on them period. You have a problem with that? I said no, but that is my sock. He screamed, growled and tossed his claws toward me. Guess what...he is now wearing both of my white shitty socks and I am left no shirt to wipe off my leg. My Nikes will never be the same. I headed home without my socks, underpants or shirt. I felt terrible and sad. I did just see a werewolf with a shitting sock fetish though and that made me smile again. Yes - there is a werewolf-like human in the area. I have seen him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Saratoga Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Saratoga Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Saratoga Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE