Saratoga man faces coercion, possessi...

Saratoga man faces coercion, possession and burglary charges

There are 1 comment on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Jan 14, 2014, titled Saratoga man faces coercion, possession and burglary charges. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. A 41-year-old Saratoga Springs man faces several charges after police say he demanded and threatened an acquaintance for money he believed the man owed him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

the truth

Burlington, NC

#1 Jan 22, 2014
this is a good guy he was friends with the kid trying to help clean him up ask his ufc traner they all lived i the apt on the third floor sharing that apt. they borrowed money and he feed them.the one that worked at the bar was so kool them two he was always at the bar even thought he didn' t drink the cop was helping the white boy becouse he busted him before for something and let him go that is how the cop got the call and not 911 yeah the ufc fighter is a mess and them man was trying to help him. they stole his movies and his clippers and every thing.he left the house to find else where to live they always called him all day at times just to talk so i don't get this arrest. oh how i know he as a russian girl friend we all spent new years eve together in the house josh know .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy dentandt Jan 17 Just me 2
Bullying Police Dec '17 Larry Swenson 2
crawling thru storm sewer Nov '17 Bugleboy678 1
News Mechanicville fights underage drinking (Mar '08) Nov '17 TRUTH 8
Review: Munchkinland Daycare (Oct '11) Oct '17 Jnl251 4
News Albany Police investigate shooting (Mar '14) Aug '17 yami200 14
News Malta men accused of burglary spree Aug '17 TrustTheProcess21 1

Saratoga Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance