Three teens arraigned in the murder of Takim Smith

Feb 27, 2013 Full story: WTEN-TV Albany 12

Three teens arrested in connection to the stabbing death of Takim Smith at the Corliss Park Apartments in Troy earlier this month faced murder charges at Rensselaer County Court on Wednesday.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 27, 2013
When some one in da get toe izz killed day shouldn't have a trial or anything...

deez fools live worse then animals and expect the world to give them sympathy.....

get real.
shang guan rui en

Hangzhou, China

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Takim Smith, deader than hell.
shang boyfriend

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Feb 28, 2013
shang guan rui en wrote:
Takim Smith, deader than hell.
How come you trick with him then on Central Ave? How come you get kicked out country for welfare fraud? How come you take drag act to Kumming Communist China? How come you not tell mommy and daddy you gay?

Location hidden

#4 Feb 28, 2013
shang boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text> How come you trick with him then on Central Ave? How come you get kicked out country for welfare fraud? How come you take drag act to Kumming Communist China? How come you not tell mommy and daddy you gay?
How come you don't get off your tight arse and be a pro duc tov citizen????

how come you and your peepz sit up in ghetto apartments and act like imbeciles????

how come you and your big homeeez izzz tuu afraid tuuu work a real mans job??

how come yuu izzz all imbeciles with moronic tendencies?????

when izz you and your big homeeez gon pay da goverment back all da money you pinheads take???????
shang boyfriend

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Feb 28, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you don't get off your tight arse and be a pro duc tov citizen????
how come you and your peepz sit up in ghetto apartments and act like imbeciles????
how come you and your big homeeez izzz tuu afraid tuuu work a real mans job??
how come yuu izzz all imbeciles with moronic tendencies?????
when izz you and your big homeeez gon pay da goverment back all da money you pinheads take???????
you must mean shang guan rui en. shang boyfriend have big job. shang boyfriend have velly tight arse but velly productive one. shang boyfriend work real mans job. you sound like real man who want shang boyfriend to work on you.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 28, 2013
shang boyfriend wrote:
<quoted text> you must mean shang guan rui en. shang boyfriend have big job. shang boyfriend have velly tight arse but velly productive one. shang boyfriend work real mans job. you sound like real man who want shang boyfriend to work on you.
You izzzz a get toe imbecile...

your name was probably picked out of the ebonics dictionary....

you creatures gottz some pretty tupid names.....

werd to your dadeee if you know who he izz.
shang boyfriend

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Feb 28, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
<quoted text>
You izzzz a get toe imbecile...
your name was probably picked out of the ebonics dictionary....
you creatures gottz some pretty tupid names.....
werd to your dadeee if you know who he izz.
shang guan rui en not my dadeee. shang boyfriend want zeldo dadeee.
missjustice

Newark, NJ

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Unfortunately we all weren't there and don't no what really happened sadly a young mans life was tooken .but I also believe that their are few innocent ppl in jail behind the police sloppy work I just pray that the right and truth comes soon some of the innocent young men can be reunited with their families!
TheBlackmanisGod

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2014
Hey!!!...Vinny you guinea p.o.s your a typical p*ssy acting tough on a computer I'm willing to bet you never have confronted a black person once in your pathetic life the women in your worship blackmen they cheat on you every chance they get with mandingo(facts)anyone of my associates will plant you in the earth my #1 wish is we all will meet one day and the true man will be the champion
TheBlackmanisGod

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2014
Oh by the way they're more white people on goverment assistance(facts)!!!
TheBlackmanisGod

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2014
vinny deprizio wrote:
When some one in da get toe izz killed day shouldn't have a trial or anything...
deez fools live worse then animals and expect the world to give them sympathy.....
get real.
.....Your a coward you fake toughguy I have a army of black people ready for anything my wish is cross paths someday soon
TheBlackmanisGod

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2014
Its a tombstone waiting for anyone who challenges

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr henu 6,429
Pakistan flood sinks boat carrying wedding party Sun NITiN 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 12 Stan Stasiak 16,786
Hilary Blair Sep 11 Really 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 2 Austrian Expat 439
Mt. McGregor in Wilton among 4 prisons eyed for... Aug 30 citizen c 3
•••
•••
•••

Saratoga Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Saratoga Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE