Ex-US Rep. Gabby Giffords attends NY gun show

Oct 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

A smiling Gabrielle Giffords toured rows of tables loaded with rifles and handguns Sunday in her first visit to a gun show since surviving a 2011 shooting, and pleaded afterward for people to come together to stop gun violence.

Comments
101 - 109 of 109 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
SATANISGOD

Apo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...you still think YOU can make an "anonymous call" to a police station...NOW THAT'S funny.
no, you can not buy a throwaway cell phone and make a call to the police station... thanks for your insight maraudertard.....you are one sharp peck-erhead...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...at you...dumbarse...I've heard about that before..you get some sorta sick pleasure outta that...?...or you just can't get a girl...?...lol
I would get even greater pleasure if you were fitted for the latest in straitjackets.
Marauder

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I would get even greater pleasure if you were fitted for the latest in straitjackets.
Dang...coming outta the closet are you...?...gay and kinky...just a little sick for that bondage thing huh...? Really don't care and don't need to hear what "pleasures" you...so we don't need to hear your fantasies.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Oct 20, 2013
 
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang...coming outta the closet are you...?...gay and kinky...just a little sick for that bondage thing huh...? Really don't care and don't need to hear what "pleasures" you...so we don't need to hear your fantasies.
Who is "we", you and your second head?

Just to let you know, calling someone gay is not an insult. Only the scum of the earth would think it is. If I were gay I'd have some self-respect. And I'd be thankful I'm not you.

Now go back to your intimate affair with the business end of a flagpole.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "we", you and your second head?
Just to let you know, calling someone gay is not an insult. Only the scum of the earth would think it is. If I were gay I'd have some self-respect. And I'd be thankful I'm not you.
Now go back to your intimate affair with the business end of a flagpole.
You don't know who "we" is...?...lol...just about anybody that actually comes here to discuss firearms...NOT like those that just troll, spout off BS, make sexual innuendos regarding gun owners and just basically show themselves as fools...like you do.

"...calling someone gay is not an insult..."

Good...never said it was...only indicated that you had come out of the closet...but really, that bondage thing you can keep to yourself.

"Now go back to your intimate affair with the business end of a flagpole."

Another of your gay fantasies...?...ROTFLMAO...GFY

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who "we" is...?...lol...just about anybody that actually comes here to discuss firearms...NOT like those that just troll, spout off BS, make sexual innuendos regarding gun owners and just basically show themselves as fools...like you do.
"...calling someone gay is not an insult..."
Good...never said it was...only indicated that you had come out of the closet...but really, that bondage thing you can keep to yourself.
"Now go back to your intimate affair with the business end of a flagpole."
Another of your gay fantasies...?...ROTFLMAO...GFY
Retain water.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Retain water.
No, retain my guns...and carry concealed without a permit...ROTFLMAO.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Oct 22, 2013
 
Giffords husband just want us to think he is a real man, the kind that protects his woman with his 357, or his 38. I know he traveled around with some big boys, but I bet they carried the liberal jackass.
SatanRules

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Oct 22, 2013
 
Cat74 wrote:
Giffords husband just want us to think he is a real man, the kind that protects his woman with his 357, or his 38. I know he traveled around with some big boys, but I bet they carried the liberal jackass.
as opposed to what you are....

http://imageshack.us/a/img852/2041/080310gino...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Saratoga Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Saratoga Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Saratoga Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Saratoga Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saratoga Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••