Review: Saratoga Boatworks
Bill

Burlington, NC

#1 Mar 30, 2009
Do not buy a boat from this sales team. The management is arrogant and un-responsive at best. Much better off with the local marina's pay the same amount with better service.
bob

Ballston Spa, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2009
Yea, go to Lake Lonely, that place makes you feel like home
john

Westwood, MA

#3 Jun 24, 2014
Had great customer service. ....very friendly knowledgeable sales associates. Good price....saved 14000 on a 2013 leftover.
john

Cambridge, MA

#4 Oct 4, 2014
john wrote:
Had great customer service.....very friendly knowledgeable sales associates. Good price....saved 14000 on a 2013 leftover.
Update...the boat sank on first ride.
jim

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 1, 2015
Horrible place to buy a boat they don't do anything they say stay far away if you are looking for a piece of garbage go there
Kim

Schenectady, NY

#6 May 22, 2016
This place is HORRIBLE!!! Completely unprofessional and dishonest!! Stay far away!
suzy1129

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jul 20, 2016
Kim wrote:
This place is HORRIBLE!!! Completely unprofessional and dishonest!! Stay far away!
We had the worst experiance with them. We were lucky enough to get out of there without buying anything... WHY.... well because they called me and said they found the boat I was looking for. So we drive an hour up there and when we walk in she says - I am just selling the boat to someone else. WHAT? They called me to tell me they found the boat I was looking for and I tell them we will come up around 4 - get there around 4 and she sold it... OF COURSE they had another more expensive boat I could buy. Forget them - RUN!!! So glad they screwed me over this way - better then after I bought something from them... And for whatever reason they seem to think they are above everyone - RUDE and Unprofesional.
suzy1129

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2016
jim wrote:
Horrible place to buy a boat they don't do anything they say stay far away if you are looking for a piece of garbage go there
SO HORRIBLE.... RUN far away and stay far away... Liars Liars Liars....
suzy1129

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jul 20, 2016
john wrote:
<quoted text>

Update...the boat sank on first ride.
Sorry hear that. This place is SOOO BAD!!! I cant get the word out enough on how bad they are.
suzy1129

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jul 20, 2016
Kim wrote:
Boy did you hit the nail on the head.... SO unprofesional and RUDE...They called to tell me they found the boat I was looking for. So we make the hour drive up there to find that they were selling the boat to someone that walked in 20 minutes before we had our appointment set up for. Of Course they had a more expensive boat I could see. OH yeah and he said he was going to call the cops on me because I loudly told them how unprofessional they were - could have called to tell us they had sold the boat - could have told the people that they already had someone they had been working with for months coming in shortly and to be fair allow us to see it first- THEY REACHED OUT TO ME and then sold it out from under me... GOOD THING... all I read about them is how bad they are. Thanks Saratoga Boatworks for being so horrible ane rude - I probably saved myself a lot of headaches.
Veteran and USAA member

Troy, NY

#11 Sep 1, 2016
Horrible!
These clowns treat you like a fool. The sales, service and management team are all arrogant liars.
Save your sanity, go somewhere else.
Phil

Saratoga Springs, NY

#12 Feb 24, 2017
The business has new owners and has moved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stillwater woman charged in stabbing (Oct '15) Apr 14 Toehead welfare brat 4
the music thread (Apr '12) Apr 10 Musikologist 21
Fat Lori Shannon (Aug '16) Apr 9 Poo 2
Do you live in Saratoga Springs? (Jan '07) Apr 8 CRIMETAXHOLE ALBANY 9
Trump's War is Looming Apr 5 Getty Superstar6 1
LaFayette Jewelry Designs on Beekman Street (Jun '09) Jan '17 Rick F 5
News In Milton, Ont., crowded classrooms put Canada'... Dec '16 Teenaged leukemia... 1

Saratoga Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saratoga Springs Mortgages