the Saratoga Springs City Traffic Con...

the Saratoga Springs City Traffic Controllers by the race track doing nothing

Posted in the Saratoga Springs Forum

Mike Michael

Northville, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2011
They just sit in lawn chairs and do nothing it was 12:20 pm and traffic was heavy. There were tons of pedestrians and they just sat there Fire the lot I say waste of money.
Todd

Speculator, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Yes they seem very lazy and worthless.
Cindy Mercer

Johnstown, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2011
I think they hire Special needs people Theres one cubby girl that I believe is DownSydrome and an older lady with short gray hair that I think is Retarded. At the big intersection on union Ave. The rest look like they come from a soup kitchen. Thats probably why they just sit in chairs I guess they can't do much else. Saratoga springs PD and the city seem to employ the down and out and retarded. Which is nice but not too safe for the patrons going to the track.
Mel

Gloversville, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2011
I think you may be right they don't ever get out of the chairs and cross anyone. I almost got ran over last sunday while they sat in camping chairs. They must be developmentally disabled folks they give jobs too. I remember a few years ago they had real traffic and crossing guards working at the main intersection in front of the track. They used to stop the cars and help you cross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saratoga Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Rein Aug 29 Anonymous 1
Saratoga Springs NY as the City has a millionai... (Aug '11) Aug '17 Jazell Lamory 25
Movie Star Art Swenson seen in Price Chopper in... (Nov '13) Aug '17 Puffdittly 16
News Albany Police investigate shooting (Mar '14) Aug '17 yami200 14
News Malta men accused of burglary spree Aug '17 TrustTheProcess21 1
Hats and Fascinators at Saratoga Race Track Jul '17 Jortizlhs 1
Do you live in Saratoga Springs? (Jan '07) Jun '17 kelly 10

Saratoga Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saratoga Springs Mortgages