Police Beat

Nov 23, 2012 Full story: Inside Bay Area

Items selected are from the daily police logs of the cities listed below. Times shown are when the incidents were reported to the police.

Full Story
Concern for home town

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Menlo park PD. East palo alto PD your best bet is to nip this in the bud now or it will get out of hand as it is in Stockton ca . Seem as if every other fifthteen to twenty nine immature child has a gun there knock on your door shot you stop a elderly person in a park if he wearing some type of gold will shoot you you could be in a wheel chair got gold they will push you over even shoot you and leave you right there cowards shooting women children stealing from babys if they have on a gold bracelet or just shoot you for no reason at all stockton pitiful
there children are wild. Don let it get to that point.i know menlo would hunt you someone down like a blood hound good for them you cant come play in there back yard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 min PEE PEE PETE 200,951
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr brewed 5,070
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 16 hr subscibe 15,995
Burlingame post office sold Tue Happy to have moved 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) Mon Jesie 950
•••

San Mateo News Video

•••
•••

San Mateo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

San Mateo People Search