Other (explain below)

munchies

Ukraine

#16056 Apr 20, 2013
my weed smoking friends eat all my junk food :(
BigPlus

Covina, CA

#16057 Apr 20, 2013
Another state has Ok'd it's use and control plus being a good solid TAX base to which they can draw from.
Anonymous

United States

#16058 Apr 20, 2013
munchies wrote:
my weed smoking friends eat all my junk food :(
I don't get that, I don't get the munchies when I smoke weed I just need something to drink=/
SOFTRACING

Los Angeles, CA

#16059 Apr 20, 2013
Is Country girl a Hottie? She is HAH? Dang, Wish i could talk to her or see her at Church. OH, Munchies, Seems like new age stuff doesnt get you the Munchies. Like so back in the day, My opinion of course...
SOFTRACING

Los Angeles, CA

#16060 Apr 20, 2013
Oh, allmost forgot, HaPpY 4-20 Everyone...
Tilted

Covina, CA

#16061 Apr 20, 2013
That Orange County, California crook called Michael Carona continues to collect more than $218,000 a year in pension payments, even though he is serving time in prison.

They should have thrown the book at him, let him rot in prison and take all his pension money as a white collar crime fine.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16062 Apr 20, 2013
Drudge is reporting that thousands of violent spaced-out medicated potheads gathered in Denver to celebrate their victory over the politicized local cops, who are now too frightened to enforce federal laws that prohibit the use of and the sale of illegal drugs. As the celebration got underway, the Africans shot up the - mostly White - celebrators.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/cyp6gc7

Ronald
Anonymous

United States

#16063 Apr 20, 2013
SOFTRACING wrote:
Is Country girl a Hottie? She is HAH? Dang, Wish i could talk to her or see her at Church. OH, Munchies, Seems like new age stuff doesnt get you the Munchies. Like so back in the day, My opinion of course...
Are you a hottie;)..?
Tilted

Covina, CA

#16064 Apr 20, 2013
Make this crumb-bum pay for his own board and keep.

That Orange County crook called Michael Carona continues to collect more than $218,000 a year in pension payments, even though he is serving time in prison.

They should have thrown the book at him, let him rot in prison and take all his pension money as a white collar crime fine.
SOFTRACING

Los Angeles, CA

#16065 Apr 20, 2013
Yes, I wouldnt be concerned with one, If I wasnt one. Not being boastful, If thats what it may sound like. 4-20 Good day to fly some birdie and go eat great food...
Scarfs

Covina, CA

#16066 Apr 20, 2013
Police have to be in the community, they have to build up as many sources as they can, and they have to realize that the threat is coming from the Muslim community

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16067 Apr 20, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Drudge is reporting that thousands of violent spaced-out medicated potheads gathered in Denver to celebrate their victory over the politicized local cops, who are now too frightened to enforce federal laws that prohibit the use of and the sale of illegal drugs. As the celebration got underway, the Africans shot up the - mostly White - celebrators.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/cyp6gc7
Ronald
Ronald
True, but any crowd of people gathering to celebrate can be dangerous today.

RiccardoFire
TheComps

Covina, CA

#16068 Apr 20, 2013
As many residents already know of Gary Clifford's workers compensation claim, while he worked as a motorcycle police officer. But to go on and become a Glendora City Council man, Mayor, Instructor at Citrus College and finally CFO for Athens Services?

Don't want to leave out his work for other businesses, vactations include water, snow skiing, piloting a small airplane, marching and or jumping up and down at political rallies.

So whats the difference between what John X. Vach and What Gary Clifford did and has gotten away with for several years?

Police on Tuesday arrested the owner of San Bernardino-based Wilson Towing on charges of workers' compensation fraud related to his job as a Los Angeles Police Department detective.
John X. Vach Jr., 37, a resident of Los Angeles County, surrendered at Claremont Police Department and was later released after posting $120,000 bail, police said.

Vach has been charged with seven felony counts of workers' compensation fraud, perjury and attempted grand theft.

"He attempted to get a medical pension from the Police Department," said Los Angeles police Sgt. Al Lopez with the department's workers' compensation fraud unit.

Lopez said Vach filed a medical claim in late 2007 for what he said was an on-duty injury in his work as an officer.
Bruno24

Belgium

#16069 Apr 21, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno24.
Marijuana is not medicine. Marijuana is an illegal highly addictive class 1 mind rotting drug. Although beneficial tobacco products increase mental acuity, pot has the effect of stupefying the minds of users. That explains why the 60s 70s era revolutionary ruling elite (now in power) want to outlaw the use of tobacco products and to replace its use with pot. Once that is accomplished,it will allow revolutionary Government to more easily control the American people to accept the unacceptable.
Ronald
To rot your brain with pot you have to smoke 30 joints everyday for a billions of years. To get a fatal liver disease, one glass of alcohol every day for 3 years can be enough. Then with a gun, one bullet in the body is enough. It is just non sense to make illegal dangerous activities. Going out of your mother womb was already risky. Prohibition is anti-life, simply.
After NDAA 12 and 13, I am not sure if the Americans are not already accepting the unacceptable. No need of pot for this, TV and innumeracy seems quite enough.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16070 Apr 21, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
To rot your brain with pot you have to smoke 30 joints everyday for a billions of years. To get a fatal liver disease, one glass of alcohol every day for 3 years can be enough. Then with a gun, one bullet in the body is enough. It is just non sense to make illegal dangerous activities. Going out of your mother womb was already risky. Prohibition is anti-life, simply.
After NDAA 12 and 13, I am not sure if the Americans are not already accepting the unacceptable. No need of pot for this, TV and innumeracy seems quite enough.
I agree, it's more risky to accept all the vaccines the Government pushes on us.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16071 Apr 21, 2013
SOFTRACING wrote:
Oh, allmost forgot, HaPpY 4-20 Everyone...
SOFTRACING.

Few of we decent hard working Americans stand in opposition to the cops tracking down terrorist bombers. The downside, though, is those efforts are taking valuable taxpayer funded Governmental resources away from Big Government's ongoing war against decent hard working God-fearing loyal Americans - the so-called "little folks" - who partake in the simple worker ("middle") class pleasure of enjoying an occasional tobacco product.

Ronald

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16072 Apr 21, 2013
This is a waste of time.
It's a challenge to the Feds, and they will retaliate.

The ONLY SOLUTION is to force the Fed to leave it up to the states.

This solution gives the Feds money, and in exchange they have to give up using weed to force us into a police state.

(next post)

“Protest / support the marchers”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16073 Apr 21, 2013
Sign the petition:
https://www.change.org/petitions/congress-and...

The Feds will only come down harder on marijuana growers, distributors, and users until the people stand up like adults and fight back.
The best solution is that marijuana should only be grown on federal land and taxed, with the proceeds going to pay down the national debt.

Objections will come from:
The industries which use a large amount of their income to pay legislators to keep hemp illegal because they donít want competition; know hemp is superior to most of their products; and donít want the public to have a choice:
The pharmaceutical industry, the clothing industry, the timber and paper products industries, and others.
Drug cartels and marijuana farmers who wonít be able to charge outrageous prices, thanks to legal competition.
People who are easily confused by propaganda and donít want to do any work to search for truth.

Approval will come from:
Law enforcement, which can focus officers and resources on dangerous drugs.
Border Patrol can focus on catching those bringing in dangerous drugs, because Mexicans with marijuana wonít be able to compete with us. Those who want an end to drug wars and crime resulting from the criminalization of marijuana.
Those who would use marijuana instead of dangerous drugs that are destroying our society. Those who want homeopathic drugs that are far safer than many pharmaceuticals.
Those who want more products produced in the U.S. instead of imported.
Those who keep using the federal debt for political gain will either approve or be exposed as liars.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16074 Apr 21, 2013
Protester wrote:
Sign the petition:
https://www.change.org/petitions/congress-and...
The Feds will only come down harder on marijuana growers, distributors, and users until the people stand up like adults and fight back.
The best solution is that marijuana should only be grown on federal land and taxed, with the proceeds going to pay down the national debt.
Objections will come from:
The industries which use a large amount of their income to pay legislators to keep hemp illegal because they donít want competition; know hemp is superior to most of their products; and donít want the public to have a choice:
The pharmaceutical industry, the clothing industry, the timber and paper products industries, and others.
Drug cartels and marijuana farmers who wonít be able to charge outrageous prices, thanks to legal competition.
People who are easily confused by propaganda and donít want to do any work to search for truth.
Approval will come from:
Law enforcement, which can focus officers and resources on dangerous drugs.
Border Patrol can focus on catching those bringing in dangerous drugs, because Mexicans with marijuana wonít be able to compete with us. Those who want an end to drug wars and crime resulting from the criminalization of marijuana.
Those who would use marijuana instead of dangerous drugs that are destroying our society. Those who want homeopathic drugs that are far safer than many pharmaceuticals.
Those who want more products produced in the U.S. instead of imported.
Those who keep using the federal debt for political gain will either approve or be exposed as liars.
Protester.

In theory, it would be a good way for corrupt 60s 70s era politicians to feather the nests of their radical extremist political supporters by taxing mind rotting pot. After all, one often hears proponents conjuring up unsubstantiated claims that "Marijuana is America's biggest cash crop".

As a practical matter, though, the scheme simply would not work. While there are many decent taxpaying potheads - such as high paid taxpayer supported Government criminal defense lawyers - the overwhelming majority of them are taxpayer supported Government wards. Any taxes collected from those zonked-out potheads would only result in demands for the Big Government political class to increase the amount of taxpayer support given them so that they would be able to pay the Government pot tax.

Ronald
CrazyKoch

Covina, CA

#16075 Apr 21, 2013
The crazy Bros, Koch Industries is exploring a bid to buy the Tribune Co.ís eight regional newspapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beam me up Scottie Sat guest 11
The news for anything how to get more,, Oct 16 Allx 1
EZChip Bullish Calls Cut Back After Sales Miss:... Oct 13 lovelyjasher 1
Please oppose re-zoning of Edgewater Place Shop... Oct 11 Foster City Citizen 1
Disney on Ice is back in San Jose! Discount on ... Sep 24 multisportmom 1
Suspects in San Mateo auto dealerships thefts a... Sep 23 STTs 1
Neil Young files for divorce from Pegi Young Aug '14 Lightning Linda 3

Beach Hazards Statement for San Mateo County was issued at October 19 at 8:48PM PDT

San Mateo News Video

San Mateo Dating
Find my Match

San Mateo Jobs

San Mateo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Mateo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Mateo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]