Conviction in Daly City attack that blinded widow

There are 2 comments on the Dec 2, 2010, www.sfgate.com story titled Conviction in Daly City attack that blinded widow. In it, www.sfgate.com reports that:

A man has been convicted of charges that he beat and blinded a 78-year-old widow inside her Daly City home after she surprised him during a robbery attempt.

Jose Perez-Gonzalez, 31, an illegal immigrant who was living in South San Francisco, broke into the woman's home in the Serramonte neighborhood Jan. 12, 2008, by prying open a rear sliding-glass door. When the woman confronted him, Perez-Gonzalez beat her in the face with his metal pry bar, an attack that left her blind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sfgate.com.

Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2010
That criminal eventually will become a citizen. We have thousands of those criminals in the country illegally. Don't we have enough criminals of our won? Do we need more criminals to come here from other countries? It is a disgrace that our government know what is going on, and don't deport all those millions of illegal.
A1-YOLA

Daly City, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
deportillegals wrote:
That criminal eventually will become a citizen. We have thousands of those criminals in the country illegally. Don't we have enough criminals of our won? Do we need more criminals to come here from other countries? It is a disgrace that our government know what is going on, and don't deport all those millions of illegal.
Shut that shit up. You have no idea wtf is going on in reality

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catalytic Converter Theft. Toyota Truck/SUV own... (May '07) 35 min Jinlonh 953
News Silicon Valley, Bay Area see huge rise in binge... Fri John Colby PhDud 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Apr 21 Matthew_1 115
yellow cab 650---254----1230 24hr open (Jan '09) Apr 19 jie 22
News Earthquake! Your Smartphone Could Give an Early... Apr 15 Kate 1
News Oakland Woman Arraigned In Double Homicide Case (May '08) Apr 8 family of Kimberly 8
News 12 Angry Men decide a boys fate in Half Moon Bay Apr 7 dave 1
More from around the web

San Mateo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]