Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#194004 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bruno you third rate circus clown, always meaning to ask you, did you enjoy or resent the way Sasha Baron Cohen portrayed you in the movie?
Rizzoto boi says what?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#194005 May 31, 2013
Rizzoto boi is a dumb ass . . .lol

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#194006 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho Ho Ho! Har har har! Ha Ha! Chuckle chuckle!
That's great hater. Have some fun. But remember! You are hater not I, you want marriage equality for yourself and you want to deny it to others.
Nope, just want my right to marry. I donít condone or condemn others rights of marriage. If they want them, they can go get them.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#194007 May 31, 2013
Bruno wrote:
Rizzoto boi is a dumb ass ...lol
Adjust your meds or something today power trooper? Who rattled your straight jacket?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#194008 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just want my right to marry. I donít condone or condemn others rights of marriage. If they want them, they can go get them.
What happened to your anti-poly schtick? You have toned it way down. Conscious get to you? See? Frankie is good for EQUALITY and anti-BIGOTRY.

I suppose you mean you won't lift a finger to support poly but all the while you'll continue to demand that we do for SSM.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#194009 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's not very equality like....isn't there enough room in the rainbow clubhouse for everyone?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#194010 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
VV can't answer but he'll tell you in a 1000 word angry post anyway.
Good night. I have to go. My husbandís home. Besides who would want to address such an inane and stereotypical question? You haters need to educate yourselves so you donít sound so ignorant

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#194011 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
When you want to make a tremendous social change like this, the burden is on you. Not us. Tell us why SSM is good, don't demand we tell you why it's not good. We're fine as it is. We don't have to do anything. You do.
I hope you understand this simple concept, but I doubt it.
Before you file hate crime charges and have a self righteous fit, I'm OK with SSM. I feel no need to tell you why. Same as people who are not OK with it should feel no need to tell you why.
Hope that helps!
Yeah, it helps. It helps me prove my point that nobody can come up with a rational argument against gay marriage.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#194012 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes

Condemning the rights of others is what they do
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#194013 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night. I have to go. My husbandís home. Besides who would want to address such an inane and stereotypical question? You haters need to educate yourselves so you donít sound so ignorant
I accept your forfeiture due to getting your silly ass handed to you. Kiss hubby and forget you lost badly. It's just a silly topix thread.

Declare victory and move on!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#194014 May 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Condemning the rights of others is what they do
How so? I support marriage equality and you and Marram don't.

Sure you say you've come around to poly and incest marriage but you're a proven liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#194015 May 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it helps. It helps me prove my point that nobody can come up with a rational argument against gay marriage.
You would do much better to tell people why they need gay marriage. Most people are fine as it is. You truly give SSM a bad image.

You come storming in angrily demanding that people give you reasons all the while not giving them any reasons and insulting them.

Calling them stupid and morons just because they are wary of this tremendous social change, while they are fine as it is and see no need. You can gather more flies with honey than with Rose_NoHo!

You truly set back marriage equality.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#194016 May 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I hate to see kids analized. You promote it.
2. Of course there are. You bet they keep it to themselves though.
3. Good point. Racists fought against integration in America. In Europe immigrants are fighting to impose their ways on the rest of the culture. The only 'equal' allowed is Islam. The Queen would be dethroned!
KiMare.

Good point. The British bandits, along with their French poodles, declared war against tiny Germany, ostensibly to protect the sovereignty of Poland, despite the fact that Poland was actively using the Versailles invented Polish corridor to interfere with tiny Germany's intercourse with her eastern territories.

That action, more than any other, effectively destroyed the British Empire, if not, eventually, the Christianized White race. The outcome of the European invasion was that the Soviet "Liberals" took control of Poland, along with most of central and eastern Europe.

After the bandits had convinced their "Liberal" American pals to invade and to subjugate the historic homeland of the White race - Europa - high paid agenda driven Government judges interpreted our Republican friends' infamous 14th Amendment to mean the Africans could "marry" White people.

Precedence has been established. If the Africans can "marry" White people, why shouldn't two persons of the same SEX be permitted to "marry" one another as well? Of course, the racists keep arguing that there is a difference.

Ronald
Bruno

Los Angeles, CA

#194017 May 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? I support marriage equality and you and Marram don't.
Sure you say you've come around to poly and incest marriage but you're a proven liar.
You support SSM only because your kid is a queer... just like the fat one on that TV show Modern Family. The sad thing is that he's "the girl" in that despicable relationship.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194018 May 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Very Red this one's for you
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/
About This Blog
I argue for marriage equality. By that I mean that society and all local, state, federal, and international laws, institutions, and programs should recognize any marriage registered by any persons without restrictions on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, or religion.
The global definition of marriage should be as follows: "The uniting of consenting individuals in a witnessed ceremony."
We believe everyone has the right to share love, sex, residence, and marriage with any and all consenting adult(s) of their choice, regardless of birth or sexual orientation.
You know what continues to amaze me? You guys--Kimare, you and the others seem to troll the internet looking for the most bizarre and twisted sites you can find. God help you if someone were to sweep the hard drive to your computers.

What makes you go looking for this kind of stuff?

So, am I to assume you're into incest now? Why else would you know about this site?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#194019 May 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I hate to see kids analized. You promote it.
2. Of course there are. You bet they keep it to themselves though.
3. Good point. Racists fought against integration in America. In Europe immigrants are fighting to impose their ways on the rest of the culture. The only 'equal' allowed is Islam. The Queen would be dethroned!
1.) I've never said anything about "kids" being sexually active. I have repeatedly said that gay kids and teens should be allowed to mature in the EXACT same way as heterosexual kids and teens. You are the one who continues to sexualize children in a perverted manner.
As I have said numerous times on this forum and on others, you are probably the sickest human being I've ever come across. You have all of the characteristics of a sociopath, a closeted and angry homosexual/bisexual, and possibly a child predator.
Seriously, you need to get some help.

2.) A website for Gay and Lesbian Arabs: http://www.al-bab.com/arab/background/gay.htm

3.) WTF? I have no idea what you're trying to say.

----------

As I write this post, I still wonder, "Is he really this disturbed? Or is it possible that he's just very, very drunk?" Maybe it's both.

Either way, please God, get some help. Stop torturing yourself and others.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#194020 May 31, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It helps me prove my point that nobody can come up with a rational argument for gay marriage.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#194021 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe this or are you just twirling pasta?
I like that. In order to properly twirl pasta,one must use a fork and spoon.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#194022 May 31, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a secret Marmy....YOU ALREADY have the right to marry, same as any other American. What you seek is for state to legally accept your definition of marriage.
GP kids

Covina, CA

#194023 May 31, 2013
Looks like the garbage pail kids have been playing in here again!

Ya all look stupid and sound stupid, but rave on, loony's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Rare Glimpse Inside The Life And Mind Of Orac... 19 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
Great deal on Disney on Ice Let's Celebrate in ... 23 hr multisportmom 1
Black men disrespected in Mayor Ed Lee's State ... Jan 23 nineinchwonder 3
Review: Windoor Service Jan 21 jstrong196 1
Senator blasts school officials: Jerry Hill wan... Jan 17 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
License plate readers back on San Carlos counci... Jan 16 Tim Gordon 1
Menlo Park: USGS names new director of earthqua... Jan 15 Paul 1

San Mateo News Video

San Mateo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Mateo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers