Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194428 Jun 3, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahhaha
ahahahahahhaha
ahhaahahahha
That window you're looking out of isn't a window, it's a mirror.
By the way, did you ever get an explanation for the extra foot growing out of your head?
Your ad hominem is getting dopier and dopier and still doesn't prove that polygamy shouldn't be allowed. In other words, you have no argument so you're mad.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194429 Jun 3, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, excuse me, dumbass. Do we have to keep reminding you that polygamy IS criminal?
Do I keep having to remind you it shouldn't be?

You're back to your old "polygamy is illegal because it's criminal" argument again. It's bogus. And it failed last time it's failing now.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194430 Jun 3, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Frankie's Pudenda. Too funny!
Bad RNC

San Dimas, CA

#194431 Jun 3, 2013
What's it like to be a "stupid communist Republican" these days in Washington D.C.?

The White House said it will veto a House GOP plan to advance a round of 2014 spending bills that would ease sequester-imposed cuts on the Pentagon while forcing even deeper cuts on non-defense programs.

These idiots of the Republican, RNC, GOP, Tea Party baggers need to be arrested and sent to jail.

How dare they try and weaken the USA anymore than they already have.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194432 Jun 3, 2013
Bad RNC wrote:
What's it like to be a "stupid communist Republican" these days in Washington D.C.?
The White House said it will veto a House GOP plan to advance a round of 2014 spending bills that would ease sequester-imposed cuts on the Pentagon while forcing even deeper cuts on non-defense programs.
These idiots of the Republican, RNC, GOP, Tea Party baggers need to be arrested and sent to jail.
How dare they try and weaken the USA anymore than they already have.
Maybe Obama could go on another world apology tour and take the blame for all the world's problems and try to make nice. It of course made things even worse last time he did it but try, try again!
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#194433 Jun 3, 2013
After the revolution, the revolutionaries seized control of all levels of unbelievably expensive taxpayer funded academia. Taxpayer funded $$$ Big School $$$ has had fantastic success in creating entire generations of historically ignorant Americans.

One often hears revolutionary activists sneer "If you don't like how the Democrat gangsters run things, you can always vote our Republican friends into office". Let's look at the record:

Our Republican friends armed the Africans for the purpose of helping them invade our Southern States. This was done so the Africans could help our Republican friends kill White Christian males and to starve their womenfolk, along with their little White Christian babies and children.

To finance their invasion, our Republican friends established an illegal income tax. The income tax was declared illegal, so after the war, our Republican friends imposed their 16th Amendment to the Constitution. That nefarious Amendment resulted in the establishment of the IRS. The IRS is now the chief vehicle Government uses to transfer the modest worth of the ordinary White worker *("middle")* class to the Africans.

Today, the IRS has been found to be using selective taxation to ensure politically incorrect organizations are taxed at whatever level the Democrat gangster political ruling class and our "footsie playing" Republican friends deem politically advantageous.

Like most other ordinary worker *("middle")* class Americans I love the punitive "democratic" system of control through taxation the Democrat gangsters and our Republican friends have created for us. One must wonder, though, with friends like these, who needs enemies?

Ronald
Just way

San Dimas, CA

#194434 Jun 3, 2013
Just way too much fun.

“Out and Proud”

Since: Dec 10

Concord, California

#194435 Jun 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. if everyone were a polygamist we might have some of those problems, and if everyone were gay we'd die out and there would be no more human race.
The beauty it is that we are not all polygamists and not all homosexuals, so why not allow them the same freedoms to marry we enjoy? It's the right thing to do and it won't hurt you.
If heterosexuality is no longer relevant to marriage, neither is monogamy.
I see your point and if people want Polygamist they need to fight for just like every other person black white gay straight. They need to earn there keep just like everyone else and go through the system just like everyone else.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194436 Jun 3, 2013
Ghaleon wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point and if people want Polygamist they need to fight for just like every other person black white gay straight. They need to earn there keep just like everyone else and go through the system just like everyone else.
I feel your love and your solidarity in achieving marriage equality Fruitcake!

Or maybe what you want isn't really marriage equality?
Just way

San Dimas, CA

#194437 Jun 3, 2013
El frankie, pizza offers.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194438 Jun 3, 2013
Just way wrote:
El frankie, pizza offers.
There is no pizza in California. It is not understood. The stuff they call pizza isn't. New York City is where you go for Pizza.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194442 Jun 4, 2013
Ghaleon wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that keep bringing it up have already stated they will not fight for polygamy, they wonít lift a finger, they only bring it up as a way to attack anyone in favor of same sex marriage, they are just too chicken shit to say what they actually mean.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194443 Jun 4, 2013
big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that keep bringing it up have already stated they will not fight for polygamy, they wonít lift a finger, they only bring it up as a way to attack anyone in favor of same sex marriage, they are just too chicken shit to say what they actually mean.
This person who keeps bringing marriage up in a discussion of marriage simply wants to discuss marriage.

You seem to have some kind of problem with that, but that's not our problem, that's your problem.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194444 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I keep having to remind you it shouldn't be?
You're back to your old "polygamy is illegal because it's criminal" argument again. It's bogus. And it failed last time it's failing now.
'hahahahahahaha
ahhaahahahahaha
ahahahahahah

What is failing is your capacity for rational thought. Your post is proof positive.
big D

Modesto, CA

#194445 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This person who keeps bringing marriage up in a discussion of marriage simply wants to discuss marriage.
You seem to have some kind of problem with that, but that's not our problem, that's your problem.
I donít have any problem, just explaining to a new person so they are aware that you folks have already stated you wonít lift a finger for polygamy, have no personal interest in it, only use it to attack others with.

No problem :)
Frankies Mommy

Chicago, IL

#194446 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel your love and your solidarity in achieving marriage equality Fruitcake!
Or maybe what you want isn't really marriage equality?
Why weren't you screaming this from the rooftops when inter-racial marriage was an issue? Now that SSM is a reality, you're suddenly indignant about your right to be in a poly-marriage?

I'm content to let you ride on our coat-tails, but how can you expect anyone to make a rational argument for something they don't really understand? One husband is plenty; I can't wrap my brain around multiple spouses.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194447 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
<looks at top of page>

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Still having trouble determining the topic, eh? Brain damage or drugs or both?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194448 Jun 4, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Today, the IRS has been found to be using selective taxation to ensure politically incorrect organizations are taxed at whatever level the Democrat gangster political ruling class and our "footsie playing" Republican friends deem politically advantageous.
Really? What planet do you live on? Would you care to prove that silly statement? Of course you won't because it isn't true.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#194449 Jun 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama could go on another world apology tour and take the blame for all the world's problems and try to make nice. It of course made things even worse last time he did it but try, try again!
Yawn..... still whining about a black President....
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#194450 Jun 4, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
'hahahahahahaha
ahhaahahahahaha
ahahahahahah
What is failing is your capacity for rational thought. Your post is proof positive.
No, what is failing are your ad hominem responses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Injured> specialized bike Apr 10 JammedTrailBike 1
News Glance at the Past - Ft. Bragg Advocate-News (Aug '09) Apr 7 Jim Halk 6
News Multiple People Injured In Shooting At YouTube ... Apr 4 IGNORETHEM 4
News Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes - but no ... Mar 30 No Limit 4
specialized bicycle Problem Feb '18 JammedTrailBike 1
News Leagues gathering donations in memory of Tyler ... (Oct '08) Feb '18 Wtf 9
News Groups offer summer lunches: Programs hope to f... (Jun '14) Feb '18 Ricardo 3

San Mateo Jobs

Personal Finance

San Mateo Mortgages