Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182600 Mar 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I usually call it FUX News.
You would think after what happened in November, folks would quit FUX News, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oh and what do u call MSNBC? Extinct?
BurnOuts

Covina, CA

#182601 Mar 4, 2013
I feel George Ogden has burned out and is need of some serious JAIL time to straighten out. West Covina, California should be ashamed of hima nd the city council member's who a part of this racists KKK group.

Concernijng his racist article he wrote and promoted in the sgvexaminer.com

Page B1 - February 14 - 20, 2013..
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#182602 Mar 4, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and what do u call MSNBC? Extinct?
Liberal bias is not bias!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#182603 Mar 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the Viagra didn't help, still limp brained...
Snicker.
Must be one of those ad "homoan" insults you're always whining about. Good job, K-Mart.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182604 Mar 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal bias is not bias!
Only a fool would watch Fox or MSNBC

I prefer my news without the obvious political slant.

Or to put it another way, as soon as a news reporter has an opinion, I change the channel
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#182605 Mar 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool would watch Fox or MSNBC
I prefer my news without the obvious political slant.
Or to put it another way, as soon as a news reporter has an opinion, I change the channel
Sure Big D. Everyone who watches FOX or MSNBC is a fool.

Put that together with your assertion "Worry not, their ship has been sinking for some time now, soon their entire party will be an unimportant fringe." Referring to about half of your fellow Americans, and you have a lot of fools and losers, and not very many winners in Big D La La Land!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182606 Mar 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Big D. Everyone who watches FOX or MSNBC is a fool.
Put that together with your assertion "Worry not, their ship has been sinking for some time now, soon their entire party will be an unimportant fringe." Referring to about half of your fellow Americans, and you have a lot of fools and losers, and not very many winners in Big D La La Land!
Fool, moron, I don’t care, how about someone so lazy that they don’t want to be able to form their own opinions and have to have them spoon fed to them.

There are a lot of fools and losers
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#182607 Mar 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
UGH! So he repeats it again.
If the other laws against polygamy were repealed except PROPOSITION EIGHT, PROPOSITION EIGHT will be the only thing making polygamy illegal in California. And there's your topic.
Your "criminals use polygamy to perpetuate their crimes" schtick is utter bullsh!t. Don't you realize how stupid an argument that is? There are perfectly good laws against all the crimes your ignorance conjures up.
So he repeats it again. If, if, if, if, if, if
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#182608 Mar 4, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The challenge is there's no large group of children raised from infancy to adulthood by SSCs, male or female, who were together for that time period.
Tell that to Regnerus.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#182609 Mar 4, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and what do u call MSNBC? Extinct?
I'm sure that somehow made sense to you, but not me. Did MSNBC make incorrect predictions about the election like FUX News did?

FYI.... I don't watch either one. I read.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182610 Mar 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So he repeats it again. If, if, if, if, if, if
If the topic of this forum was about polygamy he would be on topic

If he had half a brain he would understand that polygamy will still be illegal after Prop 8 is overturned

If he stopped attacking everyone that supports same sex marriage people might occasionally take him at his word.

If you give a man a fish he will eat for a day, but if you teach a man to fish he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#182611 Mar 4, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So he repeats it again. If, if, if, if, if, if
If New Jersey allowed gay marriage, you could get married.

If SCOTUS finds DOMA unconstitutional more states may allow gay marriage.

If you weren't so stupid, you'd understand the simple concept that "a man and a woman" means exactly what is says. One of each only.

Don't hog all the victimhood. Prop 8 discriminates against poly and same sex marriage EQUALLY.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#182612 Mar 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If the topic of this forum was about polygamy he would be on topic
If he had half a brain he would understand that polygamy will still be illegal after Prop 8 is overturned
If he stopped attacking everyone that supports same sex marriage people might occasionally take him at his word.
If you give a man a fish he will eat for a day, but if you teach a man to fish he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
If you had an argument you wouldn't have to attempt censorship.

If you weren't so paranoid, you'd admit that poly marriage legality is on topic in a thread about same sex marriage legality.

If you weren't so stupid you could argue with me intelligently.

If you weren't a LIAR, you would not have lied and stated I don't understand that poly will still be illegal after prop 8.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#182613 Mar 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If New Jersey allowed gay marriage, you could get married.
If SCOTUS finds DOMA unconstitutional more states may allow gay marriage.
If you weren't so stupid, you'd understand the simple concept that "a man and a woman" means exactly what is says. One of each only.
Don't hog all the victimhood. Prop 8 discriminates against poly and same sex marriage EQUALLY.
Prop 8 didn't make polygamy illegal. And you call me stupid?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#182614 Mar 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had an argument you wouldn't have to attempt censorship.
If you weren't so paranoid, you'd admit that poly marriage legality is on topic in a thread about same sex marriage legality.
If you weren't so stupid you could argue with me intelligently.
If you weren't a LIAR, you would not have lied and stated I don't understand that poly will still be illegal after prop 8.
You don’t comprehend what anyone is saying, no this thread is not about "marriage equality" that phrase is not in the title, it is about the overturn of a specific proposition in California, called prop 8

Here I will print it for you

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#182615 Mar 4, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh.....but of course it does...sigh....so the 14th amendment enacted in 1866 after the Civil War applies to marriage. I'm sure the craters of that amendment had gay marriage in mind.
Don't give a damn what they had in mind, I'm talking about what they wrote. And the 14th Amendment was sited in that famous marriage case Loving v VA.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#182616 Mar 4, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a prop in a movie.
<quoted text>
[QUOTE who="Pietro Armando"]<
Thanks Rosie, I'll take that under advisement.
Well, I should have figured you are too stupid to understand the concept of symbolism. My bad.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#182617 Mar 4, 2013
Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is that Chongo, using another cop-out?" Yes, it is.
Bigfoot, a "cop out"? LOL. You don't even know what the term means!
Damn, you are ugly and clueless.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#182618 Mar 4, 2013
Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the monkey flings more irrelevant feces.....poo, for all.
Why do you racists call black people monkeys when monkeys have straight hair, light skin, thin lips and flat butts?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#182619 Mar 4, 2013
Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's very "insightful and thoughtful", stuff of intellectual discourse...It's easy to see that you are the true brains of your side...With smack like that, who needs any rational argument from you, as if...
And your rational argument is?
LOL!
If you could form a rational argument, you'd be able to do something that requires more brains than driving a truck, Bigfoot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue 9 hr Hellary Clitass 4
speeding along N. San Mateo Dr. Jul 7 Bobcobb 1
Bullit train Jul 7 Bobcobb 1
parking in neighborhood possibly in front of ot... Jul 7 Bobcobb 3
james dobbs ex rialto police officer moves back... (Aug '10) Jul 7 Bobcobb 16
News Five Months into the Year and Market Finally Re... Jul 7 Bobcobb 2
News Highlands Park Playground Community Workshop Jun 24 jen 1

San Mateo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Mateo Mortgages