1 killed, several injured in drive-by shooting in Vallejo

Oct 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Francisco Chronicle

One person was killed and as many as seven others injured in a mass shooting in Vallejo late Saturday night, officials said.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
Fecestown watcher

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

What a cockroach little" Soweto" dog shit pit this town is! Same sq miles as SF, 1/8 of the population and triple the crime!
GOBs plan

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Tsk, tsk, and here the Jump Start team has been highlighting the absence of public safety and advocating doing "something" about it. The Gomer majority has for two years acted like they don't even care. All this shiddt is happening on their watch, but they are too busy watching the downtown art shows.
Hooray for our police officers and firefighters!!
GOB bless you all!!!
sam ghost army

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

that's twenty! carloads of the emeffers coming to our town because they know there are few police. it's a thug free for all on the gomer watch.
Whitey McKracken

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

People died you miserable little troll, take your politics to people that can make the changes. As usual you're afraid to do that so come here a spout like a little two year old.

There's 50 other threads here to spew your garbage, find one of them. I guess I should have known though, same Guy who said he wanted to pee on the grave of a slain officer. You're. A sick man consumed and blinded by your own stupidity.
sam ghost army

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

lol, vib enragement!
A word from GOB

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Whitey McKracken wrote:
People died you miserable little troll, take your politics to people that can make the changes. As usual you're afraid to do that so come here a spout like a little two year old.
There's 50 other threads here to spew your garbage, find one of them. I guess I should have known though, same Guy who said he wanted to pee on the grave of a slain officer. You're. A sick man consumed and blinded by your own stupidity.
Your council majority has not even acknowledged the dangers in this town. You will never shut down VHA, that's our baby, but you can check the level of crime with more police.
holders people

American Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

might I recommend that each one of you that have written in, send a copy of this story to ozby and the city clowncil and ask them what they intend to do about it

and once again, thanks black people, you keep your stereotype alive

if you want to keep your doctor you can keep your doctor
if you want to keep your health care plan you can keep your health care plan
Vote Katy

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

A stronger neighborhood would have prevented this!
SummersWantsMore criminal

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Vote Katy wrote:
A stronger neighborhood would have prevented this!
Your boy Summer practically got on bended knee to get as many criminals as possible to come to Vallejo. He plans to save them through prayer. Is this the type of person you want on City council?
Leslie Wilmont

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

SummersWantsMore criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the type of person you want on City council?
No.
Leslie Wilmont

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Leslie Wilmont wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Whacked-out religious nuts REALLY chap my hide. All waiting for the "after-life". I got yer "after-life" hanging. Here's a heads-up on that: When you die, you just go into a very, very, very, very, very, very long period of nothingness.
Leslie Wilmont

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Leslie Wilmont wrote:
<quoted text>Whacked-out religious nuts REALLY chap my hide. All waiting for the "after-life". I got yer "after-life" hanging. Here's a heads-up on that: When you die, you just go into a very, very, very, very, very, very long period of nothingness.
My name's not really "Leslie Wilmont". It's "Billy Frankenslacker".
holders people

American Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

SummersWantsMore criminal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy Summer practically got on bended knee to get as many criminals as possible to come to Vallejo. He plans to save them through prayer. Is this the type of person you want on City council?
no more black democrats, they are worse then all the other democrats because they think they are owed something for free and no one will call them on their nonsense
Great for GOB

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

All this shooting and homicide will drive Jump Start to a tsunami victory. This problem is beyond the reach of stronger neighborhoods or fiscal responsibility. It will take a stronger police presence as a deterrent. The election of Jump Start will help heal the wounds of Schivley's War and make the police feel welcome in your town again. You know the deal on honey and vinegar, right? Or an open hand opposed to a closed fist? Gomes is calling for peace now, and Jump Start will lay the groundwork for that.
You think a yearly imposed contract will be good? The police need a long term contract in order to even consider concessions, but the city has to embark on a plan to make money as well. You still have mounting costs to pay down.
i read the news today

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

"dead", "shooting", "slaying", "gun battle", "robbed". the city is under siege from local and visiting criminals and THIS council will not even acknowledge it. i welcome a new council that will at last discuss how to push back against a rising tide of crime as the hiring of police lags "behind schedule". then, critics say more police won't help.
well, what will then? nobody talks about it officially.
jazzy leo

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

"latest vallejo shooting", how embarrassing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

San Mateo News Video

•••
•••

San Mateo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

San Mateo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Mateo News, Events & Info