Body Found on Tracks Identified

Mar 12, 2013 Full story: Patch.com 10

A woman who was found dead on the Caltrain tracks in San Jose on Monday has been identified by the Santa Clara County medical examiner's office as 20-year-old Maria Juarez.

Full Story
Kailey Cervantes

Richmond, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2013
We love you baby
May you rest in a happier place
You will never be forgotten
lysette

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILY . SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL VERY HEARTBRAKEING MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.
Sonia Ramirez

San Angelo, TX

#3 Mar 17, 2013
My heart goes out to all the family all the way from Texas I met this beautiful girl once I pray for the family as I've been soo sad just breaks my heart
Suzy

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2013
We miss you very much Maria. I'll carry you in my heart girl..
rachel

San Francisco, CA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I knew her and her family. Very beautiful young lady. Very supportive and protective brothers my heart goes out to this family. May god help heal your pain.
Bessie Jimenez

San Jose, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
I met this young girl at a relative's house. Very down to earth girl. Her and I had good conversations that night. Its very sad to hear that a beautiful young girl is no longer here physically but always a memory. My prayers go out to the family may the lord be there for you all.
ernesto

San Jose, CA

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Maria.....I never gave up on you and enjoyed working with you during our program. I hope your smiling and resting now.........we miss you (green cadre).
Suzanne gatewood

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Maria we dont knowwhy or what happened to u out there and we probably will never know. But this we do know we love u very much and we miss u something awful.u are in gods hands now where it is safe.and when u wake a new better place uwill be with us your family.R.I.P.Never forgotten

Love suzy
Gina B

San Jose, CA

#10 Apr 14, 2013
Rip always young and beautiful sweet angel Maria
Lolita

San Jose, CA

#11 Apr 25, 2013
I just found out about this a few minutes ago. I was Maria's upstairs neighbor when she was just a little girl. Cachi, as we knew her then, spent many days in my room begging for "makeovers". She loved to dress up and be silly. She was a super sweet angel then, as she is now. I will always remember her as that bright eyed little girl that would come knocking at my door.

My heart goes out to her brothers and mother. I can't even begin to imagine what they are going through right now. I send you all my sincerest condolences.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal rescue group finds forever homes 5 hr GOOD CAT DEAD CAT 1
Belmont Cops Racist Wed justice4all 1
Disney Junior Live On Tour! in the Bay and use ... Tue multisportmom 1
Black Seadevil caught on camera at depths of 1,... Nov 24 DILF 2
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Nov 24 harry singh 374
An idea for keeping the adult school where it is Nov 21 aman jain 1
hiiiiii all of u Nov 21 pappu bhai 2

San Mateo News Video

San Mateo Dating
Find my Match

San Mateo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Mateo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Mateo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:50PM
Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Oakland Raiders' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 13: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Seahawks vs. 49ers
Bleacher Report 9:13 AM
Fallon's 49ers-Seahawks Superlatives
Bleacher Report12:08 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Raiders vs. Rams