Review: Cathy Jean Shoes
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bob

Irvine, CA

#89 Jan 16, 2014
It contains the cancer warnings to comply with proposition 65. Every manufacturer has to do this and you'll see it in every restaurant as well. Have you read prop 65? The current lists has over 800 chemicals on it, many of which you are in contact with daily. Welcome to CA and the opportunist legal system that drives companies to go crazy with disclaimers so they don't get sued. Seriously open your eyes next time you go out and you'll see these signs in every store. No one is safe or we're all being paranoid...you decide. That means get over it or move to a farm in Montana. Oh by the way, prop 65 doesn't make companies get rid of the chemicals on the list (cause that's impossible!) it just makes them post notices. What a joke.
Kate

Rosemead, CA

#90 Jul 2, 2014
I hate and will avoid Cathy Jeans shoes stores from now now. Not only they have a horrible return policy, they don't even a "contact us" option on their website. With such a big and popular shoes company, they only do 10 days return policy and they can't help you order shoes if they're out of sizes. Come on, it's 2014!!
Their shoes are okay for its price but for me, customer service is most important and i do really appreciate good customer service. With that being said, I will not go back to Cathy Jeans after having bad experience with returns and after all the comments i have read. I'd rather go to Nordstrom, Aldos, Macy's..
Arians

Perris, CA

#94 Mar 1, 2015
Suuuper Cheap Shoes and Boots!!!! Not worth the price....
Shoe Collector

San Mateo, CA

#96 Mar 23, 2015
Arians wrote:
Suuuper Cheap Shoes and Boots!!!! Not worth the price....
That hasn't been my experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) Aug 17 LIL YATTA 43
Maxine Waters Aug 17 kopel khazar kings 2
San Mateo Music Thread (Oct '15) Aug 16 Musikologist 3
alive dumps with goof order (Feb '09) Aug 12 Anonymous 27
News in Re: the Marriage of Ashlyne and Vikash Kumar... Aug 11 I use common sense 1
News Presidio Terrace: A brief guide to San Francisc... Aug 9 SFJazzer 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Aug 9 Tanya 139

San Mateo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Mateo Mortgages