Tribute to Mickey Rooney

Tribute to Mickey Rooney

Posted in the San Mateo Forum

Darlene Flaim

Germantown, MD

#1 Apr 7, 2014
RIP - Mickey Rooney
It is because of Mr. Rooney that my step-son and his fatherís Estate have pro bono legal representation in San Mateo (CA) Superior Court made possible by the Mickey Rooney Elder Abuse Pro Bono Project set up by, Holland and Knight, the law firm that represented Mr. Rooney's in his elder abuse lawsuit.

And while Mr. Rooney will be remembered by the world as a wonderful movie actor who brought much happiness and joy to the world through his efforts on the ...stage and on screen, he is equally deserving of being honored and remembered for his brave and heroic acts in standing up and becoming the celebrity voice against elder abuse and truly raising awareness of this issue in our nation.

For us, Mickey Rooney is not only a world-class talent, he will be remembered, regarded and respected by our family as a real hero, who made it possible for our family to obtain justice against the paid caregiver who abused our loved one. Our thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.~ Darlene Flaim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) 19 hr Anonymous 42
Maxine Waters Jul 22 Roger 1
need small show clothes for English riding Jul 19 Lorna Basso 2
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Jul 18 Sandi 138
News San Mateo County to unveil first-ever a safe ex... Jul 10 nita singler 1
Steve Barrett (Feb '15) Jul 9 Quatar 5
News Man who died after speeding from traffic stop i... Jul 6 Jacob31 1

San Mateo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance