jeff helms

Albany, CA

#3889 Mar 24, 2014
Headers wrote:
My goodness have we hit a bone sweetie?
You should go n get an examination for head wound
Maybe you should take a couple of doggie downers before you get out of your kennel cage.
If you steal the ashtray's and faucet heads from the county building for some kind of emotional support---I'm sure you can find a good cry spot-cause that's about all you'll be able to do.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3890 Mar 25, 2014
Headers wrote:
My goodness have we hit a bone sweetie?
You should go n get an examination for head wound
Maybe you should take a couple of doggie downers before you get out of your kennel cage.
Maybe a knight in shining armor with a healthcare mantra will come to your emotional rescue--

http://youtu.be/zAlffza3K2E
tripper

Sierra Madre, CA

#3891 Mar 25, 2014
For the stupid Republican, go away.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3893 Mar 29, 2014
tripper wrote:
For the stupid Republican, go away.
The "republican" is your immune system inadequacy.-----The next Governor is probably going to get shot--meg whitman is not the type to get shot at etc.
jeffry helms

Oakland, CA

#3894 Mar 29, 2014
Hopefully we can find a governor that has good security etc.
Jiffy

Sierra Madre, CA

#3895 Mar 29, 2014
Where is the closes Jiffy Lube?
Acme Pest Control

San Francisco, CA

#3896 Mar 29, 2014
Republicans should be exterminated like the roaches they are. Call us today for a free estimate.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3898 Mar 29, 2014
Acme Pest Control wrote:
Republicans should be exterminated like the roaches they are. Call us today for a free estimate.
HEY DUMB, DUMB, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE POSTED A THREAT ON THE INTERNET? EXTERMINATED = KILLING, OR HAVE YOU BEEN BREATHING IN YOUR
PESTICIDES????? WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE POLICE KNOCK ON YOUR BUSINESS DOOR????
Chris

Costa Mesa, CA

#3899 Mar 29, 2014
No serious challenger for Brown in 2014. This is a fact

Chris
Owner CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/santa-paula-ta...
Wal Nut

Sierra Madre, CA

#3900 Mar 29, 2014
Anyone who isn't a Republican, GOP or Tea Party walNUT.
Brusers Mother

San Francisco, CA

#3901 Mar 29, 2014
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY DUMB, DUMB, DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE POSTED A THREAT ON THE INTERNET? EXTERMINATED = KILLING, OR HAVE YOU BEEN BREATHING IN YOUR
PESTICIDES????? WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE POLICE KNOCK ON YOUR BUSINESS DOOR????
Oh my poor little Bruser. You always were the slow one, dear. Remember when you were 14 and your friend said "If I'm late again my mom's gonna kill me"? You actually believed his mother was going to commit homicide.

You really need to learn when to take things seriously and when not to. People already think you're dumber than Sarah Palin; don't make it any worse by playing right into their hands.
Duh

Vallejo, CA

#3902 Mar 29, 2014
How twisted do you have to be to be against Republicans so vehemently? My parents are more educated than I and they're fucking retardedly anti-Republican.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Some of you even _live_ conservative values.

LISTEN TO ME: Disagreement isn't hate. Debate/arguing is not an act of hostility.
jefry helms

San Pablo, CA

#3903 Mar 29, 2014
Jiffy wrote:
Where is the closes Jiffy Lube?
Arnold Schwarzenegger got beat twice by Caribbean's posing as Italians when he was fighting foreign organized drug fronts etc.. he did his job pretty good--but the true corruption in our society in this state---? Is the "wash narcotic money in real estate" rackets----that pretty much set up and supported the foreign organized drug fronts that pretty much caused most of the crime,homelessness,high std rates and HUGE std/drug healthcare bills etc.----that property has to go back into the system to pay the bills the illegal property racketeering caused.
jefry helms

San Pablo, CA

#3904 Mar 29, 2014
If you ask me---the "immigration" people are in the way---the foreign organized drug fronts are problem etc.--along with the wannabe-property r racketeering groups etc-etc.- no one ever says anything about the other races--like the european or canadian etc. immigrants etc.--so I think the immigration people actually mean foreign organized drug fronts.
pERKNESS

Sierra Madre, CA

#3905 Mar 29, 2014
Was this the stop we asked for?
jefry helms

Albany, CA

#3906 Mar 29, 2014
pERKNESS wrote:
Was this the stop we asked for?
The Governor has to tough cookie and be able to get shot at and take a ass-whipping and bullying without backing down----we all know what the "areas" outside our borders turned into.
jefry helms

Albany, CA

#3907 Mar 29, 2014
Chris wrote:
No serious challenger for Brown in 2014. This is a fact
Chris
Owner CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
http://www.taxprepfillmore.com/santa-paula-ta...
She's going to need a full-time body guard and not back down after being bullied. She owns a internet commerce site though? She might work?
jefry helms

Albany, CA

#3908 Mar 29, 2014
The latinos etc are going to bring in a "anything for free healthcare" governor candidate --so they can keep their properties and bank accounts from the medi-cal estate recovery plan---but they won't have jobs if he wins--we might not have a choice--this is a primarily latino state now. Which means we lost alot of our social services etc.
jefry helms

Albany, CA

#3909 Mar 29, 2014
And with out those county and state jobs----no county or state employee healthcare.-Which means--their going to the medi-cal estate recovery plan anyways.
jefry helms

Albany, CA

#3910 Mar 29, 2014
http://www.calpers.ca.gov/index.jsp...

this is one of the providers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which cheap and legit site to buy fifa 15 coins? Fri alex 3
Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec 24 yes call me 09864... 376
yahoo nd skype id nhi h Dec 23 sam-7 1
Bill Widmer named new Rancho Palos Verdes city ... Dec 20 Are you serious 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Dec 19 EQUAL RIGHTS 27
sri ganganagar Dec 18 parmjeet 1
Good Night... Dec 16 Ashik love 2

San Mateo News Video

San Mateo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Mateo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Mateo News, Events & Info