Daly City, Brisbane Businesses Busted...

Daly City, Brisbane Businesses Busted for Selling Alcohol to Minors

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 12, 2012, titled Daly City, Brisbane Businesses Busted for Selling Alcohol to Minors. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Seven businesses in Brisbane and Daly City sold alcohol to persons under the age of 21 during a minor decoy operation on Saturday, Pacifica police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

brigitte

Daly City, CA

#1 Dec 19, 2012
yeah well there's more to that story than being told, but on the up side were informed if your under twenty one your id will be vertical when you look at it...wow i didn't know that and did you?

Since: Jan 12

San Francisco, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2013
brigitte wrote:
yeah well there's more to that story than being told, but on the up side were informed if your under twenty one your id will be vertical when you look at it...wow i didn't know that and did you?
Alcohol age should be lowered to 18 anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Barrett (Feb '15) Fri ALM 6
News Large hotel planned for downtown Redwood City Sep 7 nita singler 1
News Business Owners Raise More Complaints About Yelp (Dec '08) Sep 6 Ralph P 96
News Portola Valley: Three bicyclists injured in col... Sep 5 Blacksaredumb 1
News Martins Beach bill bounces forward Sep 2 Anna Wright 1
News Michael Juricich Cleared of All Charges for Imp... (Oct '12) Sep 1 Crock of CRAP 9
News 'Patriot Prayer' organizer says he's willing to... Aug 27 Christsharian Dee... 1

San Mateo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Mateo Mortgages