Racial Discrimination in San Mateo Un...

Racial Discrimination in San Mateo Union High School District?

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jul 26, 2012, titled Racial Discrimination in San Mateo Union High School District?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

According to reports by multiple news outlets, the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Civil Rights has launched an investigation into claims of racial discrimination against the San Mateo Union High School District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Mike

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 29, 2012
I went to Capuchino high school and had my senior English teacher openly admit to hating white males especially adolecense white males. Funny thing when all the white males even the "perfect" students had trouble with her and we all failed that required class. Having to take other means to graduate and when brought up to the schools attention they said we'll address the problem next year. Screwed up everything for myself and the others. Terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Mateo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SF Murder Victim Identified As Daly City Man (Oct '08) 9 hr LIL YATTA 43
Maxine Waters 11 hr kopel khazar kings 2
San Mateo Music Thread (Oct '15) Wed Musikologist 3
alive dumps with goof order (Feb '09) Aug 12 Anonymous 27
News in Re: the Marriage of Ashlyne and Vikash Kumar... Aug 11 I use common sense 1
News Presidio Terrace: A brief guide to San Francisc... Aug 9 SFJazzer 1
My Teen Verbally Abuses Me (Feb '09) Aug 9 Tanya 139

San Mateo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Mateo Mortgages