San Jose police officers kill pit bul...

San Jose police officers kill pit bull while responding to mail theft call

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 17, 2013, titled San Jose police officers kill pit bull while responding to mail theft call. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A San Jose dog was killed by police on July 17 when officers responded to a mail theft call, Mercury News reported today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Fed Up neighbors

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Just know these people are not the poor, poor people they would like you to think they are. They used the pitbull to threaten their neighbors.

Over the years I've done a lot of research on that house and who owns it, because of all the shit they have been putting me and others through. The owner of this house owns about 7 properties in San Jose, and one of the houses he owns on 565 South 6th Street is currently under order to be cleaned up for hazardous waste from Meth production. The owner of these 7 properties is a slum lord and asshole like you wouldn't believe. at 507 North 1 Street San Jose, California 95112.

Here is a link to one house the owner has that was cooking meth.
http://www.sanjoseca.gov/DocumentCenter/View/...
David Kim - past resident

San Jose, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2013
@ Fed Up neighbors
You make it sound like your one of the neighbors. Are you?
Or do you represent all of them?
And why the character assassination ?

I lived in one of these properties from 2010 to 2011 and known about them 4 years before that. I know some of the past/present residents and the owner, who I found to be a decent man, who personally helped me beyond just housing, which there is much demand for, clean quiet single room rental by the week.
What I'm hearing from you sounds like persecution programming.
Even for the dog now?
Who I happened to know too and lived beside, who in my eyes, would not hurt a flea.
David Kim - [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 22 hr Jason Voorhees 349
Best Interracial Dating Sites Reviews (Apr '15) Sun kreane 21
News Suit alleges school district steered contract t... Sat truth squad 1
Genetic conflict eminent for the U.S. Oct 20 genetic conflict 1
Review: Flagg Bros Shoe Store (Aug '08) Oct 16 Double Jam Coolbr... 25
News Sunnyvale Residents Up in Arms Over Plan to Rem... Oct 16 Monterey Memories 4
Mercy Schaba Oct 16 Monterey Memories 3

San Jose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jose Mortgages