Four Dead In Fatal Car Accident In Sa...

Four Dead In Fatal Car Accident In San Jose

There are 7 comments on the CBS 5 story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Four Dead In Fatal Car Accident In San Jose. In it, CBS 5 reports that:

The California Highway Patrol Monday night reported a quadruple fatal accident at Graystone Lane near Vista Del Roble Place in San Jose.The accident was reported at 8:23 p.m. and apparently involved a vehicle ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 5.

Concerned Citizen

Napa, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2007
I know the investigation is on its way. I tried earlier to go make sure it wasnt a loved one of mine. Please if anyone knows the names repost it.
Teen from near by

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2007
concerned citizen:
if i am right, i think that the driver of the car was Max Harding ('06)

Since: Apr 07

New York

#3 Jul 24, 2007
Inder and Uma Batra. They were a married couple. They were killed instantly. Yahweh have mercy.

Alamo, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2007
erik was driving. max was the passenger

Since: Apr 07

New York

#5 Jul 25, 2007
friend wrote:
erik was driving. max was the passenger
What difference does it make? They're both gone now.
old friend

San Jose, CA

#6 Jul 30, 2007
was there already a service for the two? i just found out last night i went to school with max from 2nd-5th

Concord, MA

#7 Aug 2, 2007
Really Tragic. The car was being driven at a frightening speed when it smashed into a couple - who were on a sidewalk. Families get destroyed by such careless and irresponsible acts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Interracial Dating Sites Reviews (Apr '15) 3 hr 2020foreverz 25
Deport all Poor 3 hr trump menopause 21
Do any girls wanna be naked with me on skype? (Mar '16) Thu Nearing the End 12
News SJ Robbery Suspects Lead Police On Chase Throug... (Oct '08) Mar 9 lilspice 19
News Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) Mar 9 Slim loc 1 123
Welcome to Download #1 Millionaire Dating App F... (May '17) Mar 7 Huh 4
Mar 4 Liveu 1

San Jose Jobs

Personal Finance

San Jose Mortgages