Tammy

Lincoln, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2010
I'm looking at a fire towards Mt. Hamilton, it has blown south making the sky brown for miles, and I can't find any info on it.
rosemarie

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Me too I keep tryn to Google it but no luck
Kris

El Sobrante, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2010
It's pretty close to my house right next to Hwy. 101 north of Julian. At 6:38 there is still black smoke billowing and an occasional siren. I've seen many ambulances heading to the scene... All this and I still don't know what is burning! I've watched the local Channel 11 news and Channel 5-- nothing.
Anthony

Campbell, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2010
Same here Kris. I'm off McKee and 101 and it's still black smoke coming out. It looks like the development area where the old dog park used to be. I didn't see anything on the news or on line. We'll just have to wait and see tonight.
Brandi

San Jose, CA

#5 Oct 9, 2010
Kris

El Sobrante, CA

#6 Oct 9, 2010
My experience exactly, Anthony. Thanks for the link, Brandi-- mystery solved. My daughter was just caught in the traffic jam that KTVU reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Helicopter over Arques/Central Jul 19 WhatsupSunnyvale 1
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Jul 17 ChuckD1942 331
Andy Capp's Tavern 1972-1975 (Nov '12) Jul 14 Rascaldon 8
News El Camino Hospital board restructures by adding... Jul 10 Dr Notcare 9
Super expensive, crowded, dirty city. Jul 8 Anonymous 3
San Jose resident: Please visit my blog! Jul 2 arunb 2
Just Sayin (Mar '14) Jul 2 anonymous 87

San Jose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jose Mortgages