loud noise like a bomb that sets car ...

loud noise like a bomb that sets car alarms

Posted in the San Jose Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fami

Hayward, CA

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Whats was the loud noise around cherry ave towards almaden expressway that sets up car alarms around the neighborhod? My kids thought was a bomb exploded and got scared.
KOOSER AD MERIDEAN

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 29, 2012
I heard that too, I think it was even further away than where you are. the echo lasted like 10 seconds. it could have been as far away as downtown san jose or ev en further with an echo like that
Josh

San Jose, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2012
I heard it Kooser and Meridian also. Any updates?
acs

San Jose, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2012
I heard a transformer blew somewhere on Cherry.
Sasha

San Jose, CA

#5 Jun 14, 2012
I live on first st there were 2 explosion sounds the police department is across the street they took off towards Guadalupe? I can't get any answers from anyone my windows shook one has a little crack and my cat is acting funny!
Leigh Ave and Scott Ave

San Jose, CA

#6 Jun 20, 2012
I was outside with my brother and friend when we heard a large explosion type noise around 11:45 pm Wednesday of last week coming from what it seemed to be somewhere by Lincoln high school. It was so loud a few motion lights in the neighborhood turned on. No police sirens tho
Almaden foothills

Palo Alto, CA

#7 Jul 26, 2012
It brought my neighbors out it was so loud down here.
Sharon

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2013
I heard it too, Hellyer, South San Jose. So scary!!
Sharon

United States

#9 Mar 30, 2013
On Friday, March 29th. Haven't heard anything about it or what it was.
roody poo

San Jose, CA

#11 May 9, 2013
may 8th 2013
i was at oakridge parking garage walking out of target and i was on the lower level when i heard a car on the third or fourth floor driving really fast. The car was getting louder as it was gaining speed when suddenly a really loud BOOM! pierces my ears and about 10-15 car alarms go off at the same time. i ran up the stairs checking every floor of the parking garage and i didnt see anything.
What the crap happened!!!
tim beninya

Campbell, CA

#12 May 14, 2013
I heard a loud boom about 10 minutes ago and heard a similar one last night. What is going on these days? My mother was woke up a few months ago by the same sound. We are near bernal and monterey
Felicia

South San Francisco, CA

#13 May 14, 2013
tim beninya wrote:
I heard a loud boom about 10 minutes ago and heard a similar one last night. What is going on these days? My mother was woke up a few months ago by the same sound. We are near bernal and monterey
The whole house heard this, what is going on around here, Seven Trees/Capitol
Stephanie

San Jose, CA

#14 May 14, 2013
tim beninya wrote:
I heard that too around midnight. Scared the shit out of me. I live near Monterey and capital. It was so loud
Fernando

Alameda, CA

#16 May 20, 2013
Fernando d a loud bang 10 minutes ago. Any news?
yaritza

United States

#17 May 20, 2013
Wtf was that anyone freaking kno sum1 had to have seen or kno something
yaritza

United States

#18 May 20, 2013
Second time that happends
Gary

San Jose, CA

#19 May 20, 2013
heard the loud boom last night for the second time. thought it was just a transformoer or maybe a loud firework. after the second time im really starting to wonder. any updates yet?
Gary

San Jose, CA

#20 May 20, 2013
im off snell and capital by the way in san jose
Gemma

North Highlands, CA

#21 Jun 5, 2013
I live near cherrywood elementary and heard what sounded like a loud explosion a few minutes ago. Don't see anything but then again, just looking thru windows. Not trying to walk outside. Was pretty scary tho.
George

San Jose, CA

#22 Jun 6, 2013
I live around that area as well and it was so loud! Lots of people outside and police driving around to find out what the loud booming noise was. To me I think it was either a bomb or a meteorite. Anyone have any idea what happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to guadalupe 35 min Already here 2
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 10 hr lis 332
Poll Should Futures Foundation be Run Out of Town? (May '08) Jul 23 Darlene Gallegos 33
Family Court Judge Carrie Zepeda (Sep '07) Jul 23 IamIam 121
San Jose resident: Please visit my blog! Jul 22 arunb 3
Two males in car honking at women on Linden Ave... Jul 22 sunbear 1
Police Helicopter over Arques/Central Jul 19 WhatsupSunnyvale 1

San Jose Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jose Mortgages