Psychologist: San Diego Mayor Bob Fil...

Psychologist: San Diego Mayor Bob Filner (Democrat) Exhibits Sociopathic Characteristics

There are 6 comments on the Free Republic story from Aug 1, 2013, titled Psychologist: San Diego Mayor Bob Filner (Democrat) Exhibits Sociopathic Characteristics. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Without knowing the mayor of San Diego personally, a local psychologist can only give her opinion, but believes Bob Filner is showing sociopathic characteristics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Roodin

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Aug 2, 2013
She doesn't know him, never talked to him, but she thinks he's a sociopath. He "smiled" while he was apologizing to women, so, according to her, he was "assaulting" them still because he wasn't breaking down into tears of grief while he said "I'm sowwy!"

I think women might be picking on Filner now. Pack mentality kind of thing. We should watch how they act through all of this, it might be a good barometer for reasons why not to vote for Mrs. Clinton in a couple of years.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#2 Aug 2, 2013
If San Diego families standards are so low that Filner is judged to be all their families deserved so be it. Elections have consequences. San Diego voted to make a sick, broken, Joke of their own City on the National Stage.

Very Progressive!! Hee Hee.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 2, 2013
Most female psychologists are sociopaths.
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#4 Aug 2, 2013
He's just suffering from the advanced stages of liberalism.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 2, 2013
Ralph wrote:
He's just suffering from the advanced stages of liberalism.
Really and just what are the advanced stages of liberalism? Is there any scientific data somewhere we can take a look at. Seems a lot of people are throwing around that word these days and nobody can tell me what it means or how they knew a person was a liberal. It appears to be a catchall phrase people use when they feel the need to put themselves above a person or group. I just don't get really, how does it work to label another person without ever having met them.
EXPERT

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2013
snapcracklepop wrote:
<quoted text>
Really and just what are the advanced stages of liberalism? Is there any scientific data somewhere we can take a look at. Seems a lot of people are throwing around that word these days and nobody can tell me what it means or how they knew a person was a liberal. It appears to be a catchall phrase people use when they feel the need to put themselves above a person or group. I just don't get really, how does it work to label another person without ever having met them.
Really, and just what are the advanced stages of a TeaBagger? Is there any scientific data somewhere we can take a look at? Seems a lot of people are throwing around that word these days and nobody can tell me what it means or how they knew a person was a TeaBagger.

Now pay attention...for the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lips club owner posts video after beating in No... Mon carlos 3
News Immigrant volunteer helps low-income families h... Mon Mohamed Hauter 1
News Pedestrian hit by car in Pacific Beach (Dec '12) Jul 20 Iceham 2
racist white americans hate "brown" people (May '07) Jul 14 jtr119 381
Best Solar Company in San Diego Jul 13 Konco 3
WARNING About Steve Cummings - CEO of Union Bank Jul 11 Steve Cummings 1
Review: Quick Lock and Pick Jul 9 jeffharambe 8

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance