Erwin Howard: 'I thought: God, I killed her'

Full story: Daily Breeze 23
Erwin Howard is overcome with emotion as he describes the killing of his former wife, popular El Segundo Realtor Julia "Deede" Keller, in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom Monday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sickelgirl

Carson, CA

#21 Jan 7, 2009
uglysouthbay wrote:
<quoted text>
12 years is a long time
12 years for killing your wife. I have friends that got 12 years for just having sex with their wife. He said She said. I am p-ssed at our legal system. 12 years....12 f---king years. Now I am really poed He killed his wife.
yaeger454

San Jose, CA

#22 Jun 7, 2013
Forgiveness wrote:
It's called forgiveness. Holding on to anger or resentment only ends up hurting and eating you up in the end.
forgiveness is for pedophile protecting religious meatballs like you. Stop trying to impose your delusions on the rest of us. Many of us are atheists and don't believe in your God and some sort of afterlife. To us society should punish t his man in such a way that he can NEVER do this to anyone else. If your God wants to forgive him after he's dead let him do it then.
Jane

Tampa, FL

#23 Jun 12, 2013
I just watched the dateline show, and was shocked and disgusted by the seemingly generous attitude of her children. The truth is they are grateful for the killer who helped them got their mother's hard-earn fortune surprisingly early. Forgive? They do not need, gratitude is the right word. No wonder these two were smiling from beginning to end of the show. They were so happy their mother died 20 some years earlier. I simply could not believe any souls could say thank you ( well, in their case, that was actually a very truthful feeling!) to their mother's killer. Enough BS of forgiveness, it simply is not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weather forecast - rainbows (Apr '14) 1 hr Answer 135
Do you approve of Carl DeMaio as Council Member? 6 hr Rainbows 15
Punkr 21 hr Sdturntup 15
2014 Elections - Last Chance? Wed james marple 2
Marine jailed in Mexico on weapons charges awai... Tue nifongnation 2
looking for black in N county Oct 20 ncsd 2
are you hurting in sd? Oct 20 ncsd 1
San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego Jobs