Fatal Shooting in Logan Heights May Have Been Gang-Related

May 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-TV San Diego

Homicide detectives are investigating a fatal shooting in Logan Heights that may have been gang-related. Martin Omar De La Torre, 18, of San Diego was shot in the head in the 800 block of South 30th Street shortly before 6:15 p.m. Monday, according to San Diego police homicide Lt.

Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Solution to gangs

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Round them all up and pull the pin, culture my ass. People who live in Logan Heights are the cause of the gangs, they stood by and allowed gangs to take over. I calls it like I sees it, GUILTY. So spare me the pity of another gang banger shot and killed, best news I heard all day. My condolences to the parents, guess you should have gave your kid a better life.
lechero

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

buck those lames
relection coming soon

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

may have been gang-related ?
Gee, you think ?
LOGANERO

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

every one claiming to b tough and saying to get in a cage y all of that talking about la raza and the gang dissin las familias and flapping their gums about us the LOGAN set listen up and pon attencion ignorantes... if so many of us have died in the line of fire is only because we stand firme and solidos in what we do. understand it manny of us know the consequences of la vida loka and we stand for it cuz we aint about to fall for just anything especially the fairy tales you teach in the educational systems. unlike all other flavorless races we raza have culture and life in the barrio is that. dont b mad simply bcuz you could never understand it. we will never b bitches and my people will run you down with either fuskas or knowledge wether making feria in the street or obtaining a degree. likeO.G. CARTOON said LH Gangsters dont die WE just MULTIPLY best belive it so fuck you and pass me some white ass and if you raza and you dizzin fuck u too. AZTECA style we pull your heart out of your chest vatos levas... BEWARE ENEMIES we can reach you and you know it. We out patrullando las calles after DARK with my pump and my 40. r.i.p lil homie im the one who still banging active en la noche solo bolo trucha cagados this ones for you...swapmeeteros yo no juegos.. u been schooled but most important you been warned...M...XXXTA
Waytoburn out his jefita

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

AleX LHTS 30 wrote:
Lil profe was one of my best homies and when I found out I was fucken mad and I promised his jefita that I'll get who ever did this To Martin and I was so close but I'll get them and kill them like they killed my homie I'm gonna make them suffer those fucken pendejos let their mom, dad , sisters brothers and their relatives cry just like we cried we all suffered when we found out and when I saw him laying their dead I cried but I promise u Martin I'll get those bitches I still remember those good days u will never be forgotten LOGAN HEIGHTS will never forget u ur always in our hearts R.I.P MARTIN A.K.A LIL PROFE
gReaT way of burning out his jefita sayin she's conspiring to the murder and ur just stupid posting all that shit u were supposed to keep to ur self
Lite fire

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Hahaha stupid gangbangers. Hopefully the rest of your gang filled family is dead to
XXXTA MOB

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

First of all let me start of by expressing my condolences to this fallen soldier. Yes perhaps he wasn't a frontline soldier like I was in the wars of irak and Afghanistan. But check it white boys and silly dumb Mexicans that hate on the 1208; I went to war and done fought for my stripes... I helped defeat the injustice many others suffered because of ignorant people like yourselves. I'm a decorated marine and served 3 tours oversees. Done most than others ever will in their lifetimes. I'm a former Logan heights gang member. I know how hard it is growing up in that place.(1983-2002)... I am now an engineer for the military and have a masters in various technical fields. Get off my people because in all reality if you really want to tease the Bull, your gonna get cracked!... No one has ever been able to handle the Logan Heights 30st gang because the recruits(members) are carefully selected... No one is a punk or a lame. Or like most white men, bi or gay!... We been around this long because we stick 2gether.... You people want to trip on the street good luck... The bigger issue here should be for you (racist pigs) to watch out for men like me who can murder you with my hands but also with my knowledge... Show some respect and get off the next mans nuts. I'm tired of fucking your women but they seem to be attracted to me like flys are to shit. Maybe it's my Logan tattoo that's embedded in my stomach or the semper fi that is on my back.. Either way I'm winning and you others are just jealous... Go find a future and move up on life... Stop worrying about something you know nothing about. God bless America and god bless Logan heights. FYI... I know live in Rancho Santa Fe and although I came a long way from the alleys and streets of 92113; kids you can also make it!... Stay in school and if you can join the military. Stop making these PUTOS rich by going to the pen!... Remember in this life "you have to be a somebody"... And for you so called shooters claiming to line em up, only thing that's going to line up are going to be the white and Asian asses I'm bout to engage in...cuz I'm a freak and my success has allowed me to live how I want!... Fuck the rest we are the best
1208 ZONE LHTS 30 & The U.S.M.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 50 min Jack Meoff 15,930
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Eaddae 4,978
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Bito Honey 200,597
Suboxen in Escondido 11 hr sammy 1
Stormwater mismanagement (Nov '12) Wed james marple 9
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Aug 18 Mudflys to 7,901
Basketball courts near Petco park Aug 18 onowee 2

Search the San Diego Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at August 21 at 8:21PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego