Review: Scripps Chiropractic Clinic

Posted in the San Diego Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss Mary

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2012
I came to Scripps Chiropractic Clinic only 2 weeks ago. I suffered from long term debilitating pain. I am grateful to say my pain is non existent at this point. In addition, the entire staff are professional, supportive and exceedingly kind. I am very happy I went here!
Kathleen-Kat

Chula Vista, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2012
I started coming here at the beginning of May 2012. I was referred from one of my friends that raved about this place. So long story short I started to come here on a regular basis. Ever since I started my neck pain and shoulder pains have disappeared. They also give me treatments on my left knee (I previously had surgury on, every now and again it would act up and the treatments that they give me are absolutely wonderful. I love this place!
Thanks to all the staff at Scripps Chiropractic...
REN

Vista, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2012
I came to Scripps Chiropractic Clinic around mid-July after an auto accident I had been involved in and they have taken care of me since. The pain I had suffered certainly have decreased since they started my therapy. I am glad I came across this clinic and I would recommend them to anyone needing therapeutic or chiropractic services.
Jack

Vista, CA

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Scripps Chiro has done wonders for my neck pain. The staff is very friendly, professional, and courteous. They always takes me right at my appointment time. No waiting!Thanks guys!
Janel

Vista, CA

#5 Aug 7, 2012
I began coming to Scripps Chiro because I get really tense shoulder and neck due to being on a computer all day. I've been coming consistently for a few months now and have noticed a great improvement! The massage therapy along with adjustments have helped my posture and I feel less tense!
Also, the staff is amazing!!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, SCRIPPS CHIRO!!
mitchell

Vista, CA

#6 Aug 8, 2012
I'm having a great experience at scripps clinic. Christine an its staff really help me on my left wrist treatment. They've been awesome.
Lawrence Chang

San Diego, CA

#7 Aug 15, 2012
Scripps Chiropractic has helped me significantly with relieving a lot of tension in my shoulder and neck area. I have experienced tremendous improvement and an increase in my range of motion. The staff does a very good job in identifying which areas are hurting or tense and working on them. The Scripps Chiropractic center is certainly a place to visit, especially for employees who work at a desk for the majority of the day or for athletes who participate in a lot of contact sports.
Kevin

San Diego, CA

#8 Aug 16, 2012
Scripps Chiropractic has helped me a great deal over the last couple of years. More recently, however, Aaron Longfellow, alleviate my lower back and soas muscles. Each of these wonderful people have different talents and approaches to my issues. I feel tremendous improvement and am now working to build strength in my core with the help of Dr. Tay in order to have lasting improvement and increase the effectiveness of my treatment at Scripps Chiropractic. Thank you to Aaron Longfellow for increasing my mobility this week. Thank you Dr. Lawson for being my health coach. I haven't felt this good in a long time. The back and abdomen stretches from Aaron and exercises from Dr. Tay have helped a great deal. Special thanks to Martha, Mari, Wes, and Christina. You are all very caring and motivating.
Durell

Spring Valley, CA

#9 Sep 24, 2012
After visiting here, I find to be more relaxed and look forward to my next visit. The massage helps so much it's better than just a plain old chiropractic adjustment.
sean

Spring Valley, CA

#10 Sep 24, 2012
The previous guy said massage... he's right. I mean, what Chiropractic visit involves massage warm up? They're that good here. I recommend them as my favorite Chiropractic office. I've been to 4 offices in 6 years. And these guys are my favorite.
Richard Wright

South Jordan, UT

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Next to the chiropractic clinic in Wasilla, this is the best place. http://valleychiropracticwasilla.com
Lady Z

San Diego, CA

#12 Nov 7, 2013
Dear Readers, since January 2012 my right arm started hurting again from an old injury I got from work. Scripps Chiropractic came to a health fair where I work and offered me a free massage. I gladly accepted. Soon after they assessed me and started treatment right away. I can honestly say, I am pain free and very pleased.The clinic has a warm family environment. The doctors and workers are kind and sweet. I would recommend Scripps Chiropractic to everybody.
Stronger and Happier

San Diego, CA

#13 Nov 8, 2013
Scripps chiropractic is a very helpful place. The location is very convenient and the staff is very skillful and friendly. They are very experienced and know how to solve any pain I have. Within three to four visits, I felt a tremendous amount of improvement. If you are in pain, I would strongly recommend this place.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 8, 2013
....ANYONE SMELL FAKE REVIEWS.....like Miami, must be a franchise...lol...
Feeling Better

San Diego, CA

#15 Nov 11, 2013
I have been going to Scripps Chiropractic for 3 plus years. They truly are doing amazing work. I'm in my 40's and still able to compete in Jiu Jitsu, and do pretty intense work outs which I was not able to do before meeting these amazing pe...ople. My aches and pains are taken care of when I get them, and would suggest anyone, whether you are in to sports or not. Try them out, they truly care about your well being. I love it, as I do not like taking pain medications, and with the great staff and Doctors at Scripps Chiropractic I no longer have to. So, if you want to get to a pain free zone. give them a call.
The Best Place

San Diego, CA

#16 Nov 14, 2013
Scripps Chiropractic is a very friendly, welcoming, and relaxing place. I've been coming here for about 18 months now. Before coming here, I suffered from tension and pain in my back. But now, I am feeling better, stronger, and healthier. I can honestly say that I no longer have my back pain that I originally suffered from in the beginning. I enjoy coming to the office for maintenance and I know who to come to if I come across any new injuries. Thanks Scripps Chiropractic.
Marie R

San Diego, CA

#19 Jan 6, 2014
The best chiropractic service I've ever had. Everyone is so amazing. I have been coming here for 2 years, since I've been coming, I haven't been sick, and my body feels wonderful! My wife has always been into chiropractic, I haven't.... until I started coming here. I can walk better, sleep on my back without grinding, I can breathe! They have changed my life... amazing!
Sonya T

San Diego, CA

#20 Jan 6, 2014
If you only do one thing for yourself, make it Scripps Chiropractic & Functional Medicine! The term "miracle worker" is an understatement. I take my whole family here, including my mother who has severe scoliosis. After coming here to see Dr. Tay, Dr. Lawson and all the amazing massage therapists, she can walk 4 blocks by herself without a walker or wheelchair!! Just a year ago, she was facing back surgery and barely could walk to the bathroom without help. Moreover, they care about you, know who you are, and what your specific body needs are. Plus they take insurance and can work with you on a payment plan. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself and my family. Now, one by one, my friends are coming too!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 7, 2014
This is weasel advertising by fake reviews....not each on from SD and all unregistered.....probably the same person.....
James K

San Diego, CA

#22 Jan 29, 2014
About two years ago, I was invited to come into Scripps Chiropractic Clinic to try out their services. I carry very heavy stuff for work and they help me stay in shape. I think if I didnít come in I would be in horrible pain and wouldnít be able to function 100% at work.

I also have had multiple injuries from years of martial arts that they have helped a great deal with.

They have an open atmosphere which is a lot of fun if you like that sort of thing. But if thatís not your thing, you can always request your own room. I like the open atmosphere because a lot of the other clients that come in are fun, entertain, and interesting conversations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Tatro and Peter Zamoyski "attorneys" (Dec '14) Thu Harry 26
Review: SelfHelpWorks (Jan '15) Wed rossettijamie 32
Plenty of BLUES Aug 26 trayb4dee 4
Blues and Bars on deck all day. Aug 25 trayb4dee 1
sick in San diego Aug 25 trayb4dee 3
Maryanne Maloney (Apr '12) Aug 25 Usedtoliveinthehouse 113
Need Blues Aug 25 TreyDee 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages