What Do You Love About San Diego ??????

What Do You Love About San Diego ??????

Posted in the San Diego Forum

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 14, 2013
I love Coronado, the Coronado Bridge, the Beaches, the weather, military bases, Fashion Valley Mall, and the diversity. I LOVE San Diego.......

“Booyah!”

Since: Jun 09

Boardman, OR

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
I love Coronado, the Coronado Bridge, the Beaches, the weather, military bases, Fashion Valley Mall, and the diversity. I LOVE San Diego.......
Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of actually visiting San Diego. I only made it as far south as about Mission Viejo lol.

I have heard of the places you mentioned. Coronado is where the Navy SEALS conduct a lot of their training. I've read you can actually see them occasionally as they're training. That would be cool to see.

Although the Padres stink and I don't really follow them , I would like to see a game at Petco Park. Same goes for taking in a Chargers game. No matter the city , if they have a MLB , NHL , or NFL team I like going to games in different cities.

I know that the notorious Tijuana is a short drive from San Diego. That would be very interesting to see and experience. I would make sure to be on my best behavior and NOT get into any trouble with the law down there. I've heard first-hand stories about what a nightmare that can be lol.

Miss HBS , let me know of more places to see and visit if I ever make it down that way.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of actually visiting San Diego. I only made it as far south as about Mission Viejo lol.
I have heard of the places you mentioned. Coronado is where the Navy SEALS conduct a lot of their training. I've read you can actually see them occasionally as they're training. That would be cool to see.
Although the Padres stink and I don't really follow them , I would like to see a game at Petco Park. Same goes for taking in a Chargers game. No matter the city , if they have a MLB , NHL , or NFL team I like going to games in different cities.
I know that the notorious Tijuana is a short drive from San Diego. That would be very interesting to see and experience. I would make sure to be on my best behavior and NOT get into any trouble with the law down there. I've heard first-hand stories about what a nightmare that can be lol.
Miss HBS , let me know of more places to see and visit if I ever make it down that way.
Well Mr. CG/CS/SWC you need to take a trip to San Diego ASAP lol… Yes Coronado is a nice place and it has Naval Bases. Coronado is a nice area and very upscale. I love the beach resort. I really miss it.

I know you love your sports. Yes check out the Chargers and Padres one day lol. Yes I have been to Tijuana a few times and I had fun going to the clubs out there. I remember drinking those Long Island Ice Teas and getting drunk with co workers lol…. Yes don’t get into any trouble with the law down there because they DO NOT play down there. If you go to TJ’s, go with a group of people.

If you make it down there to the San Diego area also check out the Horton Plaza Mall, Balboa Park, SD Zoo, San Diego State University, Lemon Grove, Escondido, La Mesa, Imperial Beach and the list keeps going. You will fall in love with San Diego.:)
ohwhat

Perris, CA

#4 Oct 29, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mr. CG/CS/SWC you need to take a trip to San Diego ASAP lol… Yes Coronado is a nice place and it has Naval Bases. Coronado is a nice area and very upscale. I love the beach resort. I really miss it.
I know you love your sports. Yes check out the Chargers and Padres one day lol. Yes I have been to Tijuana a few times and I had fun going to the clubs out there. I remember drinking those Long Island Ice Teas and getting drunk with co workers lol…. Yes don’t get into any trouble with the law down there because they DO NOT play down there. If you go to TJ’s, go with a group of people.
If you make it down there to the San Diego area also check out the Horton Plaza Mall, Balboa Park, SD Zoo, San Diego State University, Lemon Grove, Escondido, La Mesa, Imperial Beach and the list keeps going. You will fall in love with San Diego.:)
Are the hookers any good down in TJ or San Diego?
Frank_N_Blunt

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Scam Dog is as notorious, dangerous, & corrupt as Tijuana.
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of actually visiting San Diego. I only made it as far south as about Mission Viejo lol.
I have heard of the places you mentioned. Coronado is where the Navy SEALS conduct a lot of their training. I've read you can actually see them occasionally as they're training. That would be cool to see.
Although the Padres stink and I don't really follow them , I would like to see a game at Petco Park. Same goes for taking in a Chargers game. No matter the city , if they have a MLB , NHL , or NFL team I like going to games in different cities.
I know that the notorious Tijuana is a short drive from San Diego. That would be very interesting to see and experience. I would make sure to be on my best behavior and NOT get into any trouble with the law down there. I've heard first-hand stories about what a nightmare that can be lol.
Miss HBS , let me know of more places to see and visit if I ever make it down that way.

Since: Nov 13

Tijuana, Mexico

#6 Nov 4, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>I know that the notorious Tijuana is a short drive from San Diego. That would be very interesting to see and experience. I would make sure to be on my best behavior and NOT get into any trouble with the law down there. I've heard first-hand stories about what a nightmare that can be lol.
Miss HBS , let me know of more places to see and visit if I ever make it down that way.
Notorious? Don't get wasted or sh!t faced in TJ and you'll be okay. I used to go there all the time by myself and I never had any problems. The problem is with you. I don't know if you what the word 'notorious' means, but TJ is not notorious. Pelican Bay is notorious. San Quentin is notorious, but TJ ain't.

People like you buy into what the media feeds you - and while most of the people who work in the media have college degrees, most are morons when it comes to reporting factual information. In SD you'd be missing out if you didn't hit the boardwalk in PB and MB. Best time is on a Saturday or Sunday morning - or on a bike at 3 am in the morning. Riding a bike all around the boardwalk, Garnet Avenue, and Mission Blvd when the weathers warm at 3am is a great high.

The boardwalk used to rock on 3-day weekends. It was little like Bourbon street in New Orleans. But that was when it was legal to drink alcohol on the beach. And then District 2 city councilman Kevin Faulconer, who will soon be mayor, banned alcohol on the beach. Now 3-day weekends on the boardwalk are boring compared to what they were before Faulconer outlawed alcohol.

Since: Nov 13

Tijuana, Mexico

#7 Nov 4, 2013
ohwhat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the hookers any good down in TJ or San Diego?
In TJ, in the bordellos, they're not 'hooker's, they're bar girls. And no, they're not any good, they're GREAT. When you go to Adelita's the girls stand all around the perimeter of the club. But there's a certain section that is called 'Hottie Central.' That's the section of Adelita's where the beautiful women congregate.

Adeltita's is a two level building. Downstairs is where the nightclub is, upstairs is where the bedrooms are located.$50 will buy you about 30-45 minutes of sexual healing. Some people prefer the Hong Kong club. It's more hard core than Adelita's. I work at the HKC, I'm one of several assistant managers. The HKC is right around the corner from Adelita's.

The shemales are located a little west of the HKC. Some of them are gorgeous. Most of them are on the street, Articulo 123. There's a club on Revolucion called 'Temptations.' You will find some high end shemales who work that club. Pepper spray is legal in Mexico, but knives aren't, so you leave the pocket knife at home. Adelita's, the HKC and where the shemales hang is an area that is called the Zona Norte.

You probably won't believe this but those who know the area know that it's true: In the Zona Norte there's a bar that plays great music. Smoking weed is allowed in this bar. You can light up in front of the manager. The cops often come in, walk around the club, do nothing, and then leave. That's right, the cops allow people to smoke weed out in the open at this club. This bar has been that way FOR YEARS. It's name is Bar Zacazonapan and it's a block and half away from Adelita's and the HKC.
tu daddy

Perris, CA

#8 Nov 5, 2013
SUPERLESBIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
In TJ, in the bordellos, they're not 'hooker's, they're bar girls. And no, they're not any good, they're GREAT. When you go to Adelita's the girls stand all around the perimeter of the club. But there's a certain section that is called 'Hottie Central.' That's the section of Adelita's where the beautiful women congregate.
Adeltita's is a two level building. Downstairs is where the nightclub is, upstairs is where the bedrooms are located.$50 will buy you about 30-45 minutes of sexual healing. Some people prefer the Hong Kong club. It's more hard core than Adelita's. I work at the HKC, I'm one of several assistant managers. The HKC is right around the corner from Adelita's.
The shemales are located a little west of the HKC. Some of them are gorgeous. Most of them are on the street, Articulo 123. There's a club on Revolucion called 'Temptations.' You will find some high end shemales who work that club. Pepper spray is legal in Mexico, but knives aren't, so you leave the pocket knife at home. Adelita's, the HKC and where the shemales hang is an area that is called the Zona Norte.
You probably won't believe this but those who know the area know that it's true: In the Zona Norte there's a bar that plays great music. Smoking weed is allowed in this bar. You can light up in front of the manager. The cops often come in, walk around the club, do nothing, and then leave. That's right, the cops allow people to smoke weed out in the open at this club. This bar has been that way FOR YEARS. It's name is Bar Zacazonapan and it's a block and half away from Adelita's and the HKC.
Ayayayay! So horny now! Do you guys accept I owe you's?
cpn bigs

Corona, CA

#9 Nov 6, 2013
SUPERLESBIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
In TJ, in the bordellos, they're not 'hooker's, they're bar girls. And no, they're not any good, they're GREAT. When you go to Adelita's the girls stand all around the perimeter of the club. But there's a certain section that is called 'Hottie Central.' That's the section of Adelita's where the beautiful women congregate.
Adeltita's is a two level building. Downstairs is where the nightclub is, upstairs is where the bedrooms are located.$50 will buy you about 30-45 minutes of sexual healing.
Some people prefer the Hong Kong club. It's more hard core than Adelita's. I work at the HKC, I'm one of several assistant managers. The HKC is right around the corner from Adelita's.
The shemales are located a little west of the HKC. Some of them are gorgeous. Most of them are on the street, Articulo 123. There's a club on Revolucion called 'Temptations.' You will find some high end shemales who work that club. Pepper spray is legal in Mexico, but knives aren't, so you leave the pocket knife at home. Adelita's, the HKC and where the shemales hang is an area that is called the Zona Norte.
You probably won't believe this but those who know the area know that it's true: In the Zona Norte there's a bar that plays great music. Smoking weed is allowed in this bar. You can light up in front of the manager. The cops often come in, walk around the club, do nothing, and then leave. That's right, the cops allow people to smoke weed out in the open at this club. This bar has been that way FOR YEARS. It's name is Bar Zacazonapan and it's a block and half away from Adelita's and the HKC.
Uh oh I know you! Your the one that does that thing with the shaving cream.right? What's up with the donkey is that true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Actress Teri Copley arrested in a Child Porn Ri... Tue Tore up homeless mom 7
Trump Dumps Medicare, Social Security? Aug 20 Go Blue Forever 3
Why are so many cops corrupt or mean? (Mar '11) Aug 20 Most cops are pigs 319
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Aug 19 Gold Medal Art 103
Asian girls do you like mexican guys? (Jan '14) Aug 16 Cocoyoc 30
untrashing (sort of) Carlton Fredericks, Americ... Aug 12 N_Rich_Ing 1
News Cafe Gratitude gives thanks with block party Aug 9 K-DJ 1

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages