|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

A report from a human rights group faults Washington D.C. police for:

Having a callous attitude toward sexual assault victims and failing to investigate at least 170 reports of attacks over three years.

Sawyer?
tim macdonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Let the dopefiens die of from bio chem tainted 420 let the libby pig die the 99% bum.obama stoner
Belled Out

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The little racist southern bell doesn't want to attend President Obama's event in Washington D.C..

The new Miss America Mallory Hagan, has a lot of her Southern biggots hanging out since she is from Alabama.
Mr Universe

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Belled Out wrote:
The little racist southern bell doesn't want to attend President Obama's event in Washington D.C..
The new Miss America Mallory Hagan, has a lot of her Southern biggots hanging out since she is from Alabama.
Miss America's not going to be there?
They should just cancel it.
WitLedge

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Stand up and be counted.

Best dang solder.
swag

Los Osos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This is the longest off topic forum around. Some of it is
Interesting. I started this thread quite a while back.
flanders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Keep pumping your mouth organ.
flanders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The mouth organ take claim for a pile of Elephant dung in the forest too.

"This is the longest off topic forum around. Some of it is Interesting.
I started this thread quite a while back." More lies frum sketter.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Science had never claimed to have "all the answers" but we dont need some stupid escuse like "some invisible magic guy did it"
That isn’t an explanation, it is nothing but a cop out
Why you so scared bro? Who is "we"? The cop out is believing we all started from a puddle of crud and then after we evolved, we have all the different races but yet some apes are still apes....lol..what a fairy tale. Do you think all the miracles that have happened are from the puddle of crud? Are you really that hard headed?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>

A place crashes and there is a sole survivor and everyone tells him that God saved him, which is the same as saying that God murdered everyone else on the plane
True if God built the plane and was flying it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why you so scared bro? Who is "we"? The cop out is believing we all started from a puddle of crud and then after we evolved, we have all the different races but yet some apes are still apes....lol..what a fairy tale. Do you think all the miracles that have happened are from the puddle of crud? Are you really that hard headed?
I am not, not at all, I am invited occasionally to share my knowledge of certain subjects in our public schools, I could have you arrested for what you would teach.

Our children are well protected from your hate group.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True if God built the plane and was flying it.
Also true for the sole survivor, no imaginary playmate ( God ) had anything to do with it.
Ashered

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Look here it appears that stupid Union city poster done himself in.

Union City man in critical condition after Fremont crash.

P.S. where do I send flowers?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not, not at all, I am invited occasionally to share my knowledge of certain subjects in our public schools, I could have you arrested for what you would teach.
Our children are well protected from your hate group.
lol....how funny, wtf would you even talk about? Your hate for religions? What is my hate group? Not believing we all started from a puddle of crud? lol..

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Four more years are here.

After running up the national debt by $5.8 trillion and taking 13 vacations over 83 days, President Obama will begin his second term with an official swearing-in today.

His first term, like those of other presidents, was marked by hundreds of numerical milestones — and CBS News reporter Mark Knoller tracked them obsessively:

After four years, the unemployment rate stands at 7.8 percent — exactly where it stood in January 2009. It peaked at 10 percent in October 2009 and began a slow decline to land right back where it started.

Obama’s 22 pardons were the fewest granted by any commander-in-chief since James Garfield, whose presidency lasted just 200 days in 1881. Obama denied 1,019 pardon requests.

He vetoed just two bills passed by Congress.

He took 836 flights on Air Force One and 801 on the Marine One helicopter.

He went on 113 golf outings, 52 of them at Andrews Air Force Base.

Today’s official swearings-in for Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will be private, with ceremonies adhering to the Constitution, which decrees that the new term must begin on Jan. 20.

The 800,000 people expected to attend tomorrow’s public inaugural festivities are about a million fewer than four years ago.

The pomp and circumstance is to include performances by Beyoncé, James Taylor and Kelly Clarkson.
Preparation Hate

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol....how funny, wtf would you even talk about? Your hate for religions? What is my hate group? Not believing we all started from a puddle of crud? lol..
You can be deep into religion and be as tight with God as Satan's hemorrhoid.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol....how funny, wtf would you even talk about? Your hate for religions? What is my hate group? Not believing we all started from a puddle of crud? lol..
again, I don’t hate religion, or the religious, I sometimes hate what some of them do, trying to legally apply their private little rules on those not of their religion, I see that as the same as forcing your children onto prayer mats facing Mecca 5 times a day.

I will help prevent that happening to your children, please don’t complain if I also prevent your religions mumbo jumbo from being applied to them as well.

You are free to believe whatever religion and whichever God(s) you choose, as long as you don’t preach it to our children and grandchildren without our consent and presence… and as long as you don’t try and apply your specific religions rules to others not of your religion, no problems.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
Forgot to answer your question, I am fairly well versed in a couple of the sciences, specifically Astronomy I am most often asked to speak on.
Tube or bottle

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Look that stupid Union city poster done himself in.

Union City man in critical condition after Fremont crash. Shove it U.C.. poser..

It's a phoney from Union City, question were asked, and they can't answer them at all.
Tube or bottle

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Look that stupid Union city poster done himself in.

Union City man in critical condition after Fremont crash. Shove it U.C.. poser..

It's a phoney from Union City, question were asked, and they can't answer them at all.

P.S. where do I send the happy flowers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the San Diego Forum right now

Search the San Diego Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Has 1st Openly Gay Governor - For Part of Day 12 hr Belle Sexton 7
Oxycodone in san diego (Jan '13) 18 hr Ltdeastcnty 278
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 19 hr Pole swap 7,855
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Orange Cove cow licker 200,365
Make Crystal Meth legal!!! (Nov '09) Thu nikki 61
Pacific Beach woman sexually assaulted while sl... Wed Great 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Diego People Search