created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,837 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
12,381 - 12,400 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13372 Nov 28, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
And as I said before, the fact that THC can help curing cancer was discovered 30 years before in the US.
"Federal researchers implanted several types of cancer, including leukemia and lung cancers, in mice, then treated them with cannabinoids (unique, active components found in marijuana). THC and other cannabinoids shrank tumors and increased the mice's lifespans. Munson, AE et al. Antineoplastic Activity of Cannabinoids. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Sept. 1975. p. 597-602."
And cannabis has been made schedule one!
http://www.mapinc.org/newstcl/v01/n572/a11.ht...
If you accept that your government lie to to you, you can expect the worst.
if marijuana cures cancer, why do we still have millions dying every year?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_die...

frankly, I don't believe anything that drug addicts say. they are liars. they will sell their soul for a hit.

you rant about how all drugs should be legalized. yeah. go take some krokodil and spare us your problems.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...
Wiskers

La Puente, CA

#13373 Nov 28, 2012
Can you hear me now you bunch of skankers?
The Miracle Worker

Santa Cruz, CA

#13374 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You can't afford it?
I'm sorry.
Do you even speak English?
Wiskers

La Puente, CA

#13376 Nov 28, 2012
Another GOP, Republican Crank-Yanker Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) is set to take over as Chair of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.

Since this raving idiot has questioned the scientific consensus on climate change.
NeverAllowSimple Answers

Santa Cruz, CA

#13377 Nov 28, 2012
Wiskers wrote:
Another GOP, Republican Crank-Yanker Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) is set to take over as Chair of the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
Since this raving idiot has questioned the scientific consensus on climate change.
Space- the ultimate barrier.
I think Steve Jobs had it right.
The impulse to technology should also be used to claim abstract territory and explore the world within.
It's practically all that's allowed anyway.
(And even that with a degree of restriction.)

Since: May 07

Los Altos, CA

#13378 Nov 28, 2012
Uh oh, federal government has demanded that Mendocino County turn over to them all records pertaining to the medicinal growing program. This information includes the names and addresses of growers and how many plants they produce. Me thinks they are getting ready to initiate round 2 of medicinal marijuana busts aimed at the emerald triangle.
Trendy

La Puente, CA

#13379 Nov 28, 2012
Illinois considers legalizing medical marijuana.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13380 Nov 28, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, we are good :)
Cool! ;)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13381 Nov 28, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if marijuana cures cancer, why do we still have millions dying every year?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_die...
frankly, I don't believe anything that drug addicts say. they are liars. they will sell their soul for a hit.
you rant about how all drugs should be legalized. yeah. go take some krokodil and spare us your problems.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...
I agree, why don't the dopers just tell the truth and say they want to get high? I'm sick of this pot can cure the world crap.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13382 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, why don't the dopers just tell the truth and say they want to get high? I'm sick of this pot can cure the world crap.
again, if you havnt had any of the ailments that MMJ helps??

how would you know what good it does??

you tried it, you didnt like it, now you are discouraging its use to those who might benefit from using it for their illness..

sad.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13383 Nov 28, 2012
Romney's trip to the whitehouse, to meet the president, WILL involve a state sponsored luncheon....

more "gifts" from Obama, I suppose.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13384 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
again, if you havnt had any of the ailments that MMJ helps??
how would you know what good it does??
you tried it, you didnt like it, now you are discouraging its use to those who might benefit from using it for their illness..
sad.
It can be helpful for cancer patients that have no appetite. IT CAN Help. NOT CURE. Majority of people going to the medical pot shops just want to get HIGH. That's it. Admit the truth.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13385 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
Romney's trip to the whitehouse, to meet the president, WILL involve a state sponsored luncheon....
more "gifts" from Obama, I suppose.
What's your point? on this topic. Is he offering Romney a bong?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13386 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It can be helpful for cancer patients that have no appetite. IT CAN Help. NOT CURE. Majority of people going to the medical pot shops just want to get HIGH. That's it. Admit the truth.
that is their business isnt it??

....and who exactly are you?? to tell people what they feel like?

are you a doctor??

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13387 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
that is their business isnt it??
....and who exactly are you?? to tell people what they feel like?
are you a doctor??
My point is it's a fraud. The dope heads lie to get the dope to get High. The Medical Pot docs are a fraud.
Spuds

La Puente, CA

#13388 Nov 28, 2012
Still cooking away.
Stir the Pot

La Puente, CA

#13389 Nov 28, 2012
It's about time we start researching the medical benefits of marijuana.

Harvard requested that the government provide them with marijuana for medical research and was turned down by the feds.

Israel, on the other hand is leading the way on studying the medical benefits of marijuana.
read

Eureka, CA

#13390 Nov 28, 2012
Read the blog about trinity pines lookup trinity pines drive on googlemaps.com see the damage done to the forest by growers 96041
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

#13391 Nov 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>By "people" do you mean underage? If made legal like Colorado, there still will be an age limit. Smoking pot while a kid is not a good idea, is it?
I meant people of all ages that choose to go thru a diversion program rather than jail. To answer your other question, no, kids should not smoke pot. Most adults shouldn't either for that matter. However, I do believe that adults have the right to choose what kind of life they want to lead as long as they don't bother me or expect me to pay for their lifestyle. Kids shouldn't be able to make that decision, however they will continue to have access and use cannabis regardless of its' legal status. So knowing that, what is best for our kids? Lie to them and tell them that cannabis will make them brain dead sex fiends (and have them doubt everything that I tell them ala Reefer Madness), or lie to them and tell them that it cures everything under the sun? Personally I will tell my children that like most things in life there are pro and cons. Weigh them out and make decisions based on what is best for you, not what other people tell you to do.
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

#13392 Nov 28, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if marijuana cures cancer, why do we still have millions dying every year?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_die...
frankly, I don't believe anything that drug addicts say. they are liars. they will sell their soul for a hit.
you rant about how all drugs should be legalized. yeah. go take some krokodil and spare us your problems.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europ...
If you don't believe in personal freedom and responsibility, then kindly leave my country. There are plenty of other countries out there that might suit you better comrade!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue skies in North county 1 hr sddude 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Sailing away 200,573
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr air mail 7,924
Weather forecast - rainbows 9 hr QOD 93
CNN's TV Series "THE SIXTIES" 11 hr hem_on_rye 1
Illegal's Rights While Ignoring Rights of Citi... Wed Culture Auditor 1
Punkr Tue Run down 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at August 28 at 3:58PM PDT

•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••