Free things to do in Balboa Park

Posted in the San Diego Forum

Ramona Quincey

South Lake Tahoe, CA

#1 Aug 11, 2009
Balboa Park, just minutes from downtown San Diego, is a single, 1000-acre area that's not only a cultural and artistic center, but also offers an abundance of recreational activities, and many of them are free! Check out this link: http://www.dguides.com/sandiego/features/free...
whiteman

Woodburn, OR

#2 Aug 11, 2009
If you make it free, the beaners will come! They love free!
Yup

San Diego, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2009
whiteman wrote:
If you make it free, the beaners will come! They love free!
Hahahahahaha! Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing a lot of mexys at Balboa Park on Sundays like every other park in San Diego. Usually, if it's Sunday and it's a park, there's a million Mexicans playing soccer, drinking Budweiser, and selling heroin. Why not Balboa Park?
Patty

Barstow, CA

#4 Oct 17, 2013
Love Balboa Park residents free Tuesday and October Kids Free Month! For more family fun free activities and events in San Diego, visit San Diego Family Fun at https://www.sdfamilyfun.com/
nothing wrong with free

San Diego, CA

#5 Oct 18, 2013
What's wrong is commercializing something that was already free to begin with. There's a word for people that pay for things that should be free, it's called "SUCKER". I bet you love paying that 800% mark up on that shit made in china.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roxy blue 30 10 hr sdnate 10
Poll is jesus realy the son of god or just a teacher... (Oct '09) 16 hr unanimouslyanonym... 11
why are racist cops all over America murdering ... 16 hr 9ournisova 1
The Purpose for Women in life: To be sex slaves... 16 hr taphelero 5
who is Johnny Hayes ? 16 hr Queuingin 1
Review: San Diego Car Rentals 20 hr daniel ortiz 5
News Suggesting OB Transient `Get A Job' Gets 2 Stab... Thu Irgo 3
More from around the web

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]