Review: SelfHelpWorks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jan 19, 2015
I would definitely recommend this course to other people. Even if you donít have stress, this course can be applied to any challenge in our lives.
My advice to others. Take this course in full stride. Put everything on the table and you will see the results speak for themselves. You have to be true to yourself.

Since: Jan 15

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2015
Being a travel agent is always stressful. Add being short staffed at work and parents with declining health and it made for a very stressful year. The LivingEasy course gave me the mental tools to control my reaction to stress. Having these tools before my Mom died last month was helpful.
annrey823

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jan 23, 2015
I really enjoyed the Living Lean course, it provided me with the flexibility of participating based on my own schedule and has enabled me to reeducate myself about food choices and the impact they can have on my body and mental well being. My family and I are consciously making more healthy and informed decisions with our food purchases and generally feel more energized during the day.

Since: Jan 15

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2015
I took the online program to relieve stress as I recently took on a new job, moved and seemed to be worrying about anything and everything. I was very pleased with the online course and would certainly recommend it to others! I appreciate the learnings I received from the online course and have certainly been able to manage stress more effectively since completing the program.
lesliecarlson528

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2015
I am completely emotional right now. I have attempted to quit in the past and have even gone several months without smoking before. I know that my emotions are coming from the feeling that I have finally obtained freedom because even though I felt some success with past attempts it has never felt like this. I know that I now possess the knowledge necessary to stick to this commitment by being mindful of my self-talk and not feeling sorry for myself. I will continue to accept whatever things are thrown my way in life and take comfort in knowing that I can do so as an ex-smoker. I am truly grateful for this program.
lillianthompson5 37

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jan 30, 2015
I would definitely recommend the LivingLean program to others. Not only did the program assist me in moving towards a ďhealthier meĒ in body, mind and endurance, but it also enabled me to enjoy more time with my family. Iím no longer out of breath trying to keep up with the grand kids.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#7 Feb 1, 2015
LivingLean has changed the way I think about food. Through this program I was able to recognize and correct some bad habits that I didnít even realize were impacting me such as: not eating breakfast, snacking all day at work, over eating, eating before I went to bed, and eating whatever I wanted with-out caring about calories or fat content.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#8 Feb 4, 2015
Since I recently had surgery on my neck for long-term pain (one of the triggers was stress-related), I can use all the help I can get.† I think the most beneficial part of the LivingEasy program is that it helps to gel in my mind the goals I've set and makes me accountable for them.
jamescorrigan774

San Francisco, CA

#9 Feb 5, 2015
Recently I took the LivingEasy course offered through SelfHelpWorks. Now when I feel stressed out I think about whatís causing the stress and whether it is worth getting worked up over. I try to look for outlets when I feel like the world is coming down around me, and realize that what Iím dealing with really isn't that bad, and that Iím mentally making the situation out to be worse than it is. I would recommend this program to others, Iím glad I took it.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#10 Feb 10, 2015
I think the LivingEasy training was very insightful and opened my eyes to really see how things were going on around me. I applied these techniques at†work and at home as well.†
It changed my thought processes and helps me to think through things first, especially at work.†I have eliminated so much stress that others have made very positive compliments to me on how much I have changed and it certainly reflected on my year end appraisal. I would recommend taking the LivingEasy course, because the information brings so much awareness of even how little things can bring on so much stress and the advice and steps to use are very helpful. Words of Wisdom:†JUST DO IT!
garyclaire774

San Francisco, CA

#11 Feb 12, 2015
Living lean has given me confidence and pride. I would recommend this program to anyone no matter what level of confidence or mindset you currently have. Even if you are a person who exercises every day, this program helps you to think about your entire lifestyle and the choices you must make for the rest of your life. Words of wisdom.... think before you eat!
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#12 Feb 18, 2015
I used the LivingFree program to quit smoking. The program does work and I also apply the fundamentals to other aspects of everyday life. It reminds me daily to let my mind do the work which helps create constructive motivation.†I have been smoke-free for 15 months after smoking for 32 years. I have advised friends and co-workers to use the SelfHelpWorks programs.†The programs remind me that I am in control of my own life!

Since: Mar 15

San Francisco, CA

#13 Mar 5, 2015
The Living Lean program is a genuinely unique and novel approach that focuses on the true challenge that overweight people experience, which is our ďcomfortĒ relationship with food. I learned specific techniques for heightening my awareness of what and when I am eating (the opposite of eating unconsciously). This was a true key for me, as was learning the principle that the only way I can overeat, is to tell myself a lie!
marypreston224

San Francisco, CA

#14 Mar 13, 2015
Living Lean program is wonderful. It helped me shed 30 lbs. and keep it off.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#15 Mar 23, 2015
I would certainly recommend this program to anyone who is feeling stressed or overwhelmed by what life throws at us. The strategies are down-to-earth and anyone can use the methods to get through the day, no matter whatís happening with family, work or other relationships. If youíre having a difficult time, try out this course, see for yourself what a great program it is!
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#16 Mar 27, 2015
Iím doing great living in the vision of living lean. For the first time Iím in control.

Since: Apr 15

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 10, 2015
I used to think ďI can do anything but lose weight.Ē Now I think ďI can do anything!Ē A very confident feeling. An added benefit is that while taking care of myself and concentrating on eating healthy, the pounds are melting off. I am full of hope. No longer afraid that I will die fat and have to spend eternity being obese.
claraackerman

San Francisco, CA

#18 Apr 23, 2015
"The Living Lean Lifestyle Program is powerful, life-changing, life-saving and galvanizing. The program is definitely NOT about willpower, deprivation, avoidance or substitution. Itís about helping people learn to be successful.
"
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#19 May 4, 2015
When I started the program I was very skeptical because I had failed so many times in the past, but not this time. Friends and family can see the progress that I am making and it is happening without that awful feeling of being deprived. My life has been positively changed on many levels as a direct result of the Living Lean Program.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#20 May 20, 2015
Iíve fought my weight most of my adult life. I know about nutrition and exercise, and I didnít want to listen to someone tell me how & what to eat, and when to exercise.
This program made me look at me: Why I do or rather did, what I did. Lou Ryan took every excuse imaginable and took it apart one by one and he told me why. Most of all he made me see that I do have a choice. This by far is the easiest program I have been involved in. It makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video Shows Dismantling of Razor Wire on Border... 11 hr Inspector 1
News San Diego may require property owners to fix da... 11 hr Inspector 1
News Migrants fill Tijuana shelters, more on way to ... Fri Porterhouse fatman 2
Review: Papa Alex Psychic and Multi Services (Dec '16) Nov 16 Fina 2
Kunntsher to tour S D Nov 16 file cloik clurk ... 1
News Not a good memory for Otay Ranch student left o... (May '18) Nov 15 turmp2021 3
Stupid people need to grow up Oct 25 Melinda When 1

San Diego Jobs

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages