Why are so many cops corrupt or mean?

Posted in the San Diego Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
moose

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Sep 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"gina wrote:
In your dreams tough guy u will be eating some lead from a Glock 21 or lead slug from a shotgun blast to your center mass."

How can you shoot if your arm is broken in three places, and the Glock shoved up your Vajj you dumb biyoatch.
Gina

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Sep 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

More like a Glock 21 in your mouth and a shotgun no lube up your butt. Cops respond with backup 5-7 cops since cops have to deal with jerks like u who want to fight aka drunk or high. If u want to fight and u think u r tough fight in the UFC. PS: cops r better at paperwork since they have a degree and can type cops r not mma fighters. Why get hurt or break a sweat when they can ditch the baton for a taser and some pepper spray in your eyes haha.
Anonymous

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Sep 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I laugh at airheads who think having a degrees equates to being intelligent.

All it proves is that you are capable of setting a goal and working to achieve it. There are many people of average to below average intelligence who have degrees.

Also, a degree doesn't automatically mean a six figure salary in this day & age. Most LEO's make six figures with their OT and most at the top without any OT. They would not make that kind of money in those "office jobs".

As for the other poster who claimed they merely enfore our laws, you are wrong. Most of them abuse their authority. If all they did was enforce our laws, there wouldn't be so many people who hate them. There wouldn't be people laughing when one of them gets whacked.
dirty harry

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Sep 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cops are better at falsifying reports, cheating on their spouses, drinking and drugs, shooting innocent people, etc

Today's cops are morbidly obese, they couldn't catch a real bad guy if their life depended on it.

Cops & Criminals, both start with the letter C

“Bouncin's what Tiggers do best”

Since: Jan 09

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Sep 15, 2011
 
Anonymous wrote:
I laugh at airheads who think having a degrees equates to being intelligent.
All it proves is that you are capable of setting a goal and working to achieve it. There are many people of average to below average intelligence who have degrees.
Also, a degree doesn't automatically mean a six figure salary in this day & age. Most LEO's make six figures with their OT and most at the top without any OT. They would not make that kind of money in those "office jobs".
As for the other poster who claimed they merely enfore our laws, you are wrong. Most of them abuse their authority. If all they did was enforce our laws, there wouldn't be so many people who hate them. There wouldn't be people laughing when one of them gets whacked.
"Most LEO's make six figures".

Source please? Oh wait let me help you. Since this is a lie you won't be able to find one.

Most? Six figures?

Hilarious!

Yer Dum
just saying

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Sep 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There was a cop not too long ago who retired with six figures. The way he did it was during the last year he gave out tickets left and right so all that extra overtime in court combined with his yearly salary, that pig did real good for himself.

Consider this, the average cop with only a few years is making at least $5,000 so it's not a far stretch that higher rank officers get paid double that which is well into the six figures.

Most senior ranked officers are making 80-90,000. LAPD start their officers at $60,000.

Another cop busted recently, one down more to go.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yer Dum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most LEO's make six figures".
Source please? Oh wait let me help you. Since this is a lie you won't be able to find one.
Most? Six figures?
Hilarious!
Yer Dum
Yeah, in So Cal, most cops earn six figures with OT.

Look it up yourself, Dumbass.
lolville

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Sep 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cops can catch jay walkers and little old ladies going 5 miles over the speed limit but they can't catch some jewelery robbers in a public mall, that's rich lol. I guess it pays to wear a mask, hoodie and gloves and drive a stolen car. Cops are worthless.
mrlolville

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Sep 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Kelly Thomas father is playing the "their out to get me card", good for him. Make those bastards pay for murdering his son.
JAW

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Cops can smoke a fat choad. I have rarely met a "Police Officer" that did not have a major ego trip going or one that did not in there hearts feel that the "LAWS" that they are appointed and sworn to uphold, do not apply to them. The reason for this, in my opinion is because they feel that the laws are for us only and because they have a badge and a gun they can be above the "Law". A lot of cops will bust someone for the same thing they do, but they are "COPS"...and the judges and the system back em...so there egos get bigger along with the heads! Cops are truly douchebags and I have very lil if any respect for them. Though I use to till I woke up to the truth! Screw the assbags!

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JAW wrote:
Cops can smoke a fat choad. I have rarely met a "Police Officer" that did not have a major ego trip going or one that did not in there hearts feel that the "LAWS" that they are appointed and sworn to uphold, do not apply to them. The reason for this, in my opinion is because they feel that the laws are for us only and because they have a badge and a gun they can be above the "Law". A lot of cops will bust someone for the same thing they do, but they are "COPS"...and the judges and the system back em...so there egos get bigger along with the heads! Cops are truly douchebags and I have very lil if any respect for them. Though I use to till I woke up to the truth! Screw the assbags!
Funny how u can lump a whole group of people into your idiotic way of thinking, fortunately you are not the majority, are there bad cops? sure just like there are bad people everywhere, Im quite sure you do no wrong and are perfect, all those cops should strive to be just like you.

“Bouncin's what Tiggers do best”

Since: Jan 09

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Mar 8, 2012
 
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, in So Cal, most cops earn six figures with OT.
Look it up yourself, Dumbass.
Most?

No I am not going to look it up, there is no need because...

a) It is simply not true.

b) You said it, you prove it.

Period.

*Dumbass*
LAPD

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Mar 8, 2012
 
LAPD starts off at $60,000 a year, it's not too difficult to do the math and factor in OT and after five to ten years with yearly raises and bribes what they would be making. $80,000-$90,000 is an easy guest or more. Cops make bank and anyone who ways they don't take bribes is an idiot. All cops are corrupt.
Old School Cops

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Mar 8, 2012
 
Cops in the old days did not enforce dumb laws, they had what today's cops lack, common sense. Just because it's a law does not mean they need to enforce it. Only an idiot cop would enforce every law and not even think if it was a just law or not. Cop's are brain dead, they only do what their masters tell them to do. They can't think for themselves. This is why in today's society, the cops are the bad guys and the criminals are the good guys.
Prison is big business

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Mar 8, 2012
 
Cops are encouraged to arrest you, even plant evidence on you to send you to prison. It's big business and as we all know, cops have quotas.
if a cop pulls you over

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Mar 8, 2012
 
Tell him to fu ck off, but do what he says, license, registration, etc. If he tells you to get out of the car because you told him to fu ck off, he just violated your rights. They can't ask you to get out of the car without a good reason and cursing at them is not a valid reason. It's free speech, your right to tell anyone including cops to fu ck off. It's fun to watch how they respond. lol

“Bouncin's what Tiggers do best”

Since: Jan 09

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Mar 8, 2012
 
LAPD wrote:
LAPD starts off at $60,000 a year, it's not too difficult to do the math and factor in OT and after five to ten years with yearly raises and bribes what they would be making.$80,000-$90,000 is an easy guest or more. Cops make bank and anyone who ways they don't take bribes is an idiot. All cops are corrupt.
http://www.joinlapd.com/salary.html

Fail.

Yer Dum

“Bouncin's what Tiggers do best”

Since: Jan 09

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Mar 8, 2012
 
if a cop pulls you over wrote:
Tell him to fu ck off, but do what he says, license, registration, etc. If he tells you to get out of the car because you told him to fu ck off, he just violated your rights. They can't ask you to get out of the car without a good reason and cursing at them is not a valid reason. It's free speech, your right to tell anyone including cops to fu ck off. It's fun to watch how they respond. lol
http://flexyourrights.org/faq/order_me_out_of...

Oh look... Another what?

Fail!

Yer Dum

“Bouncin's what Tiggers do best”

Since: Jan 09

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Mar 8, 2012
 
Prison is big business wrote:
Cops are encouraged to arrest you, even plant evidence on you to send you to prison. It's big business and as we all know, cops have quotas.
Isn't your neck getting sore? You know, from that heavy tinfoil hat you are wearing...

Yer Dum
recession bites

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Mar 8, 2012
 
Yer Dum wrote:
Wow they lowered the pay by 20,000, it use to be $60,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the San Diego Forum right now

Search the San Diego Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 36 min Deer me 200,207
Food World Cup: International Cuisine Competiti... 3 hr ajkim174 1
Maryanne Maloney (Apr '12) 11 hr Arverne Kid 101
Oxycodone in san diego (Jan '13) 13 hr sub-zero000 246
Black on deck 14 hr 760 guy 30
Beverly Hills Shuns Bike Paths in Resisting Tra... 17 hr justsayN 6
Feds to San Diego: Migrant families coming 20 hr Amigo 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••