why do tamils love son and mom sex?

why do tamils love son and mom sex?

Posted in the San Diego Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2012
tamils love son and mom sex and they say they love it. they say they want purity of tamil blood.

“watching everything”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2012
YesMinister wrote:
tamils love son and mom sex and they say they love it. they say they want purity of tamil blood.
yeah! they really love it. I know this as my room mate is tamil from sri lanka.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2012
AsiaWatch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah! they really love it. I know this as my room mate is tamil from sri lanka.
and they love to do it in family. i mean they love family sex.

“watching everything”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2012
YesMinister wrote:
<quoted text>and they love to do it in family. i mean they love family sex.
Tamils are mostly savages. they drink raw animal blood and sometimes eat human flesh. Family sex is a way to preserve purity of tamil blood.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5 May 20, 2012
AsiaWatch wrote:
<quoted text>Tamils are mostly savages. they drink raw animal blood and sometimes eat human flesh. Family sex is a way to preserve purity of tamil blood.
oh! thats nasty :(
raw blood. yuck!!
barbarians dogs. lol

“watching everything”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2012
YesMinister wrote:
<quoted text>oh! thats nasty :(
raw blood. yuck!!
barbarians dogs. lol
lol
rada

Bangalore, India

#7 Jun 15, 2012
I LOVE MY SON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking about moving to San Diego Mon Yuppers 2
gay marriage Sun lolumadbro 151
Plenty of BLUES Jul 26 BlueBallz1989 1
Nick Steinard- NARC/Homo (USMC) Jul 26 BlueBallz1989 2
New medical cannabis delivery assisting SD resi... Jul 25 PrincessPizza 1
News Showered with nothing Jul 24 obummer451 1
Can I go take the behind the wheel driving test... Jul 23 amaciasv 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages