4,593 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Manne Quin

Monrovia, CA

#7004 Feb 6, 2013
Former California Highway Patrol lieutenant is looking at seriuos prison time for molested two underage relatives.

El Centro, California a jury on Feburary 05, 2013 convicted 46-year-old John Swaim on four counts of lewd acts on a child under 14.

The female victims, who are related to Swaim, are now 17 and 20 years old.

Just activate the firing squad to save the California tax payers money.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7005 Feb 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It was a small simple remark to the san dimas idiot that keeps posting nonsense about nothing. How dare me not make it an official post to please you. lol...I am just laughing at your post as if it contains content, just bitching. Put the hater aid down. Everyone in Government had no choice but to not pass it due to the excessive spending and waste that Obama is doing. Did you get all joyful about Obama giving the Syrian rebels 155 million?
I know, but taking in the light of other posts of yours it made me laugh.

Personally I donít trust any politician, they lie for a living, our systems of politics makes that necessary so I donít blame them, but I donít trust them either.

I am certainly willing to support curtailing of our excessive spending, show me a candidate that wants to reduce spending but NOT cut taxes and I will consider them.

We had a surplus once, during the Clinton administration, and the GOP called immediately for tax cuts instead of using the money to reduce the debt, they lost me forever on that path of insanity.

But show me a political talking about tax cuts, including military / and domestic spending without talking about tax cuts and I would consider them.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7006 Feb 6, 2013
I meant speding cuts, but not tax cuts... ahhh you know what I meant.
MQ productions

Monrovia, CA

#7007 Feb 6, 2013
Noodles are best eaten hot or very warm.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#7008 Feb 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but taking in the light of other posts of yours it made me laugh.
Personally I donít trust any politician, they lie for a living, our systems of politics makes that necessary so I donít blame them, but I donít trust them either.
I am certainly willing to support curtailing of our excessive spending, show me a candidate that wants to reduce spending but NOT cut taxes and I will consider them.
We had a surplus once, during the Clinton administration, and the GOP called immediately for tax cuts instead of using the money to reduce the debt, they lost me forever on that path of insanity.
But show me a political talking about tax cuts, including military / and domestic spending without talking about tax cuts and I would consider them.
Why the going back to Clinton? Remember Newt and the R's were in control, Clinton didn't have 9/11, I could go on, but my point is that it's senseless to go back, what matters is now. I agree most are liars and big spenders.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#7011 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you like nutjob, I don't care.
Oh, you can bet I will.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7012 Feb 6, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why the going back to Clinton? Remember Newt and the R's were in control, Clinton didn't have 9/11, I could go on, but my point is that it's senseless to go back, what matters is now. I agree most are liars and big spenders.
I know, I didnít say he caused it, I said it was during his administration, I remember Newt, biggest hypocrite ever.

I am serious though, show me a candidate that wants to cut spending but is NOT saying cut taxes and I will listen. But the moment tax cuts cross their lips, then they are for handing the problem onto our children and grandchildren and they will lose me.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7013 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax investment will damage america stupid. I guess you like Obama in that case. As for your perception on politicians being untrustworthy, thats just you getting ideas, you are not to be believed.
wrong, the last time we had a surplus taxes were much higher than today.

this isnít ideas, this is history, something you donít know anything about.
Taken

Monrovia, CA

#7015 Feb 6, 2013
The catholic church took your money before and yor children's vrginity and how, Archdiocese weighs huge fund drive amid scandal.

Insault to injury just like when politicans steal from their cities coffers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7016 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the tax rates? Don't know Obama is taxing 2% of americans with 2,000 pounds for people who earn between 60,000 to 200,000 a year? He also agrees to tax 77% of americans.
If you are so young not to remember the higher tax rates during that administration, then you need to get your parents permission before you post on forums like these again.

Im not arguing history with you, you either know it, or are ignorant of it.
NoMore

Monrovia, CA

#7017 Feb 6, 2013
No More blankets needed here.
Arrest Mahony

Monrovia, CA

#7019 Feb 6, 2013
Mahony could be arrested for perjury, since he lied in depositions about his handling abusive clergy: "Thou shalt not bear false witness" is the ninth commandment, one which Mahony violated many times when he repeatedly covered for perverted priests.
The Mad Man

Long Beach, CA

#7020 Feb 7, 2013
Arrest Mahony wrote:
Mahony could be arrested for perjury, since he lied in depositions about his handling abusive clergy: "Thou shalt not bear false witness" is the ninth commandment, one which Mahony violated many times when he repeatedly covered for perverted priests.
Looks like you have the wrong forum for this but I agree with you.
ARREST AND PROSECUTE Mahoney for the lives he has destroyed!
Let him see what it is like in prison, I am sure he will love it!
BlueAlert

Monrovia, CA

#7021 Feb 7, 2013
The boot is on the other foot, now the hunter's have become the hunted?

Don't worry we will protect all you people in blue.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7022 Feb 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama of course hightened the taxes idiot. And damaged america. Bush lowered the taxes, which was good, pillack. You aren't making any points.
But still lower by a very large degree then during the administration when we had a surplus

again if you are too young to remember, you should get permission before posting on forums like these.
Duh

La Habra, CA

#7023 Feb 7, 2013
Global warming crock of gore
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7025 Feb 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was apolitical stupid. Deflections though. Bet you googled it, child? You are such a special person from the rest of the pond aren't you, queer?
No I am not special at all, everyone I know is more intelligent than you are, I also donít happen to be gay, although I donít take you calling me that an insult, just incorrect.

No I am not special, you are however, you are easily the least intelligent and least knowledgeable person I have ever even heard of.

You are very special
They thinking

Monrovia, CA

#7026 Feb 7, 2013
Oh look, another out of towner poster trying to think?

Just hit the delete button on the newer models. then of course you can tap or jiggle the flush handle on the toilet.

Plenty of toilet paper is needed, beware!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7028 Feb 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Take my advise Bigot Dope, everybody thinks their views on politics and social issues are best, everybody does, including me.
First I would never take the advice of a village idiot, you arenít bright enough to give anyone advice, ever. Neither will anyone else, so donít even bother going there.

You donít have any views because you donít have any facts, you act as if you have lived in a bubble all your life.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#7030 Feb 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't even had a debate with you, so how can you call me stupid?
Village idiot? Excuse me! And no, I live in a town, bigot!
You live in a world where you wish rape on a 15 year old girl. You should live in jail. You are even more sick in the head than I gave you credit for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SD Blues Mon blues 1
Punkr Mon blues 22
The Failure of Leadership is the Failure to Sec... Sun nttol 5
Chula Vista blues or yellow Sun ajnchula619 1
On this Day: 21 Die in McDonalda s Massacre (Mar '09) Nov 22 Ameican_Man 37
Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) Nov 21 Mommyof5 228
Poll: "Obama the worst president since WWII!" Nov 21 Beelzebub Hook 8

Fire Warning for San Diego County was issued at November 26 at 3:10AM PST

San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:15 am PST