Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6904 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
In the hebrew it says staff, not rod. And even in context of a rod it doesn't mean to hit them fool! It says if he loves him is chastens him, not beat the crap out of them! I could normally picture a loving father correcting their son and explaining how their son was wrong, not beating the crap out of them fool!
It seems like something was wrong with your childhood, care to explain?
Punts

Monrovia, CA

#6907 Feb 1, 2013
Stick with it, maybe you'll be able to see the light
LULU

San Francisco, CA

#6909 Feb 1, 2013
TRUTH!!!!
killcarb.org
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6910 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the hebrew for that word, FOOL! EVIL TRANSLATORS OF THE BIBLE WRITE IT TO SAY SOMETHING IT ORIGINALLY DIDNT!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Were you there when they wrote it? Most crazy people like you translate it the way you want it to be. The Bible is full of lessons, of how to be a good person, you have learned none of them.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6911 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only giving facts fool! Stop hullicating that your mother loves you, accept that you are worthless trash!
That explains it, what a child needs is love, not just facts. How long have you been out of the orphanage? Do you work?
Punts

Monrovia, CA

#6912 Feb 1, 2013
Those SMUCKERS from out of town are posting again, where do they come from?

Must be lazy posting frogs?

Post toasty frogs you mean.

d-DON is not working on these clowns?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6915 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually look in the hebrew, fool! It says it, there is an actual lexicon for it, google it!
Prov 13:24:“He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes (diligently).”

Prov 19:18:“Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.”

Prov 22:15:“Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.”

Prov 23:13:“Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.”

Prov 23:14:“Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell (Shoel).”
Punts

Monrovia, CA

#6918 Feb 1, 2013
Storae locker is full
Retired KY Coal Miner

La Fayette, KY

#6920 Feb 1, 2013
You people want to really get into an interesting conversation about Global Warming try this:

Go to the Pineville, KY Topix Forum and and get into a debate with the people there about it.

I am SERIOUS. Do it. Folks in both places might learn something.
Gottems

Monrovia, CA

#6921 Feb 1, 2013
Smokem if you gottems.
Wisked

Monrovia, CA

#6924 Feb 2, 2013
A new cult has popped up, tea party community?
PeeCrow

Monrovia, CA

#6926 Feb 2, 2013
Ken Crow Co-Founder of "Restoring America Project ". Co-Founder of " Tea Party Community.com ". Regular Contributor to Tea Party Tribune.

They called George Washington an Anarchist. They called John Adams a Treasonist.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#6927 Feb 2, 2013
RDouglas wrote:
<quoted text>
Plant a tree. They love carbon!!!
I didn't call all of you tree huggers to be mean... it was just that you're all on one thread. It's quite interesting how you guys think.

I'm not hating on you guys in no way!!
PeeCrow

Monrovia, CA

#6929 Feb 2, 2013
BUT WE DID GET OUR BACKSIDES KICKED FROM HERE TO THE MOON LAST YEAR IN 2012, P.S. PLEASE SEND MORE MONEY SO WE CAN WASTE IT LIKE LAST YEAR.

REMEBER THE SOUTH, WE BROUGHT THE COUNTRY TO IT'S KNEES BECAUSE WE WERE IGNORANT SOUTHERNER'S - JUST LIKE THE HILLYBILLY'S IN 'THE TEA PARTY COMMUNITY.'

Ken Crow Co-Founder of "Restoring America Project ". Co-Founder of " Tea Party Community.com ".

Regular Contributor to Tea Party Tribune.

They called George Washington an Anarchist.

They called John Adams a Treasonist. They called Thomas Jefferson a Trouble-Maker.

I will keep fighting for the restoration of our Liberty and Freedoms in America until I draw my last breathe on earth.

Married, 5 children whom I could not be prouder of.

A deep abiding love for God, Country, my family and friends.

Feel free to email anytime:(kencrow@restoringamer icaproject.org)
Bandannas

Monrovia, CA

#6931 Feb 2, 2013
No more today, your still a out of towners blowhards, P.S. get your hang nails cut and filed.
Bag O beans

Monrovia, CA

#6935 Feb 2, 2013
I see the bag O beans has posted again.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6937 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Hush child!
No lightning bolts yet!
Karpet

Monrovia, CA

#6939 Feb 2, 2013
Those out of towners posters made another spot on the carpet, A-Dee-Doo.

Street paving is done every hour on the hour to keep those nasty out of towners from leaving their stains all over the place.
DJST

Monrovia, CA

#6941 Feb 2, 2013
Rush

Columbus, NE

#6942 Feb 2, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
I reject your defenition. waiting.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Awkward Celebrity Moments in San Diego Louie Lu... 1 hr Stan 16
Earthquake Prediction San Diego Louie Lujan 11 hr Bear Grilled 15
San Diego Chargers Question Louie Lujan 14 hr HeyHeyaaaaa 14
Children's Home Society of San Diego (Aug '07) 22 hr Ben 73
Go Back to New York, Nadelman 23 hr Republican 11
Rainbows Weather Forecast Louie Lujan Wed beer 5
New Laws for Faulconer Wed nexxon 1
San Diego Dating
Find my Match

San Diego People Search