Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,150

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177957 Jan 31, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it was arbitrary. Can you explain the logic behind the decision to limit the number to "2", Miss Thing ?
Janey Doody says it's logical to drop the gender part of "one man, one woman" but it's not logical to drop the number part. He won't explain why. He just tries to give me dopey arithmetic lessons when I ask.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177958 Jan 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Janey Doody says it's logical to drop the gender part of "one man, one woman" but it's not logical to drop the number part. He won't explain why. He just tries to give me dopey arithmetic lessons when I ask.
(Points to JodieDoDo and whispers to the audience) "This boi's an idiot, too"
Largelanguage

Los Angeles, CA

#177959 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
NO! You may not. Now sit down.
Easy does it, queer. I liked you better when you were sobbing and tearing up over Jim Nabors "marrying" that other phagg rather than you.
You can still hook up with some of the other gaylords on this forum. I'm sure Frankie Rizzo will swap cowper's fluid with you.
Messageboard

Monrovia, CA

#177960 Jan 31, 2013
Net have been pulled in and repaired.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177968 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You called people, "boi" first, frankie! Explain to me! I am putting you to the test like a good believer!
I have never called anyone "boi" Fruitcake. Don't lie.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177969 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that? It certainly wasn't me! Jane Dodo Or Mikey/Frankie I presume!
That's just the punkass troll from El Lay.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177972 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
...Until it gets raised, using the same arguments that have carried SSM this far, then, we shall see...
It seems the man named Jane is a huge bigot and a hypocrite (but we knew that).

He thinks if he stomps his little feetsies and clenches his little fisties, poly will go away and will never get the same consideration or respect his favored form of marriage does.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177973 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes you have! I've seen you!
I call bullshit. Produce the post #.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177974 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Jane Dodo?
No. I mean the punkass troll from L.A.

Janey Doody is the hypocrite from Hoboken.

Hey, that has a nice ring to it! The hypocrite from Hoboken!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177976 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen it before! Hudson can show you, CHILD!
Can't produce the post eh, Fruitcake? That's because you are a liar and there isn't one.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177978 Feb 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he do that, google it little boi
I agree with him, if you are going to make a claim like the guy made you should be willing to put up a link to a credible source. Telling others to verify your claims is a load of crap.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177979 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Hudson said it, CHILD! I'm sure he will remember! How old are you?
Why do you keep asking about age? Trawling for meat?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177982 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh child, don't be so cocky, or you could die soon!
He has been making these threats to me for a few weeks now, but he hasnt been able to get it done. Idle threats by idle minds.
Choke an Puke

Monrovia, CA

#177984 Feb 1, 2013
Thanks to another filthy mouthed out of towner posting.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177985 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd be interested in reading your definition of what qualifies as "legitimate interest" ? Please, expound sagely on what legitimizes "legitimate interest" ?
What counts is the SCOTUS definition. What did they say?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#177986 Feb 1, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been making these threats to me for a few weeks now, but he hasnt been able to get it done. Idle threats by idle minds.
You need to report him.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177988 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course, it was arbitrary. Can you explain the logic behind the decision to limit the number to "2", Miss Thing ?
Of course it was not arbitrary. Can you explain how the number two was arbitrarily chosen? Did they pull a number out of a hat? Did they flip a coin?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177989 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, there are 2 men or women calling themselves spouses, so there's that...The, when they adopt, they get to add to the "family" so there's that, too..."hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha"
hellooooooooooo, shit for brains. Legally married gay couples don't receive government assistence checks. Remember DOMA?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177990 Feb 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get embarrassed when in front of your kids your wife out does you at work and in life? A shame for them to see their father like that!
She works at a diffrent place. There is no way they can see us both at the same time. And no, it dont or wouldnt bother me in any way. Unlike you, my kids aren't AFRAID of strong hard working women. Were you embarassed when your mom caught you with the neighbors sheep?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177991 Feb 1, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking about age? Trawling for meat?
He canít beat them with intellect as he has none, he canít beat them with facts because he doesnít know any, so the only way he can feel superior is to believe he is older.

for myself I would give quite a bit to be younger again, it isnít a put down, but an impossible dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) 12 hr kristin 237
San Diego city council to approve De Anza Cove ... 13 hr Shea 2
San Diego city council approves De Anza Cove se... 13 hr BGT 1
Second Doctor Implicated In La Jolla Surgeon's ... (Apr '08) 14 hr StayAway 41
Earthquake Prediction San Diego Louie Lujan Tue Time Chaser 19
Need Black Mon Black Pete 1
Tim Tatro and Peter Zamoyski "attorneys" Dec 15 William 2
San Diego Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web