Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
150,401 - 150,420 of 200,556 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
Jollys

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172060
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sure hope these NASTY, FILTHY out of towners, posters don't end up with 10 tons of coal this Xmas?

Wouldn'r be suprised if the did.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172061
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jollys wrote:
Sure hope these NASTY, FILTHY out of towners, posters don't end up with 10 tons of coal this Xmas?
Wouldn'r be suprised if the did.
Hope Santa sh!ts in your hat!
Jolly

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172062
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Magic is in the air, so don't spoil it you out of towner posters.

Take your posting dung back to your rambling towns and smoke it instead.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172063
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jolly wrote:
Magic is in the air, so don't spoil it you out of towner posters.
Take your posting dung back to your rambling towns and smoke it instead.
When we go over the fiscal cliff in a few days, they're gonna cut off the internet access to your cell in the prison psycho wing and we won't have to suffer your dopey posts anymore.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172064
Dec 23, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out this dope doesn't understand the sHIFT kEY!
tOO fUNNY!
I guess you missed the caps lock key, poor Boi. Carry on sugar nipples.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172065
Dec 23, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ever going to tell us the tree joke?
You ever going to get a clue? See ya sugar nipples

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172066
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>iS EVERYONE FROM NY AN ASSHAT OR JUST YOU?
Nope, it's just you.
Jollys

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172067
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Caffeine Free is the best.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172068
Dec 23, 2012
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what do you have?
The fact of the matter is, EVERYONE disagrees with you whether they want to or not. First and foremost, they see LESBIAN. A johnny come (very) lately silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
Even a child knows the difference between redumbant gendered couples and diverse gendered. Especially when one couple is mom and dad!
Science is quickly exposing the cause of homosexuality and will probably discover prevention, if not cure in our life time. Look up homosexuality and epigenetics for the latest.
But even more serious, I think you are beginning to understand that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more obvious it is.
H2 makes twice as much hydrogen. O2 makes twice as much oxygen. H20 makes something totally distinct from the individual distinction, a life giving substance.
:-)
You claim you have the genes of both a man and a woman. Should you be allowed to marry twice? Or at all, because you are a self-described "monster"?
Should you have been aborted?
LOL!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172069
Dec 23, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, how do you feel about the Black slave owners?
How about the Blacks who were getting rich selling people into slavery?
Doesn't seem like that much of a race issue at all when you stop looking at the world through Rose colored glasses where the white man is always to blame.
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you try to claim slavery in the US wasn't a race issue!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172070
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You ever going to get a clue? See ya sugar nipples
Leaving already Squeaky? Oh well, that's OK, you're very boring and your responses are stupid.

Good riddance!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172071
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim you have the genes of both a man and a woman. Should you be allowed to marry twice? Or at all, because you are a self-described "monster"?
Should you have been aborted?
LOL!
Another "intelligent and insightful" post from Rose_NoHo!

Her fans will rave.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172072
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what do you have?
The fact of the matter is, EVERYONE disagrees with you whether they want to or not. First and foremost, they see LESBIAN. A johnny come (very) lately silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
Even a child knows the difference between redumbant gendered couples and diverse gendered. Especially when one couple is mom and dad!
Science is quickly exposing the cause of homosexuality and will probably discover prevention, if not cure in our life time. Look up homosexuality and epigenetics for the latest.
But even more serious, I think you are beginning to understand that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more obvious it is.
H2 makes twice as much hydrogen. O2 makes twice as much oxygen. H20 makes something totally distinct from the individual distinction, a life giving substance.
:-)
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim you have the genes of both a man and a woman. Should you be allowed to marry twice? Or at all, because you are a self-described "monster"?
Should you have been aborted?
LOL!
You claim not to be a ho.

Guess what your response identifies you as.

Bazinga!
Jollys

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172073
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Caffeine Free is the best not this dribble from out of towners.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172074
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving already Squeaky? Oh well, that's OK, you're very boring and your responses are stupid.
Good riddance!
Fetch boi

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172075
Dec 23, 2012
 
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what do you have?
The fact of the matter is, EVERYONE disagrees with you whether they want to or not. First and foremost, they see LESBIAN. A johnny come (very) lately silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
Even a child knows the difference between redumbant gendered couples and diverse gendered. Especially when one couple is mom and dad!
Science is quickly exposing the cause of homosexuality and will probably discover prevention, if not cure in our life time. Look up homosexuality and epigenetics for the latest.
But even more serious, I think you are beginning to understand that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more obvious it is.
H2 makes twice as much hydrogen. O2 makes twice as much oxygen. H20 makes something totally distinct from the individual distinction, a life giving substance.
:-)
<quoted text>
You claim not to be a ho.
Guess what your response identifies you as.
Bazinga!
Really science will discover the cure for Gay, OMG are you a tard, its not an illness.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172076
Dec 23, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it's just you.
Nope, you are seeing your reflection. Hey have a great day.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172077
Dec 23, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving already Squeaky? Oh well, that's OK, you're very boring and your responses are stupid.
Good riddance!
Don't let the door hit ya where Jebus split ya.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172078
Dec 23, 2012
 
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what do you have?
WTF?
KiMare wrote:
The fact of the matter is, EVERYONE disagrees with you whether they want to or not. First and foremost, they see LESBIAN. A johnny come (very) lately silly attempt to impose an imposter relationship on marriage.
Even a child knows the difference between redumbant gendered couples and diverse gendered. Especially when one couple is mom and dad!
Science is quickly exposing the cause of homosexuality and will probably discover prevention, if not cure in our life time. Look up homosexuality and epigenetics for the latest.
But even more serious, I think you are beginning to understand that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more obvious it is.
H2 makes twice as much hydrogen. O2 makes twice as much oxygen. H20 makes something totally distinct from the individual distinction, a life giving substance.
Life giving?
Try living without O2...please!
LOL!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim not to be a ho.
Guess what your response identifies you as.
Bazinga!
Should you have been aborted?
Did your mom try to about you?
You call yourself a monster...
Should you be allowed to marry? Or marry twice?
Come on, answer!
LOL!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172079
Dec 23, 2012
 
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you try to claim slavery in the US wasn't a race issue!
This isn't me "getting dumber" it is you continuing to be ignorant with a complete lack of critical thinking skills.

I didn't say it "wasn't" a race issue, what I said was:
"Doesn't seem like that much of a race issue at all when you stop looking at the world through Rose colored glasses where the white man is always to blame. "

FACT- Blacks owned slaves in this country
FACT- Blacks SOLD blacks into slavery
FACT- There were WHITE slaves in the US

Slavery had more to do with economics than race. It didn't matter to the slave owner what color the person was. African Americans became the central focus of the slave trade in this country as they were cheaper, it was an economic decision. The cause and effect of this was to keep slaves "dumb", and cause ALL blacks to suffer in the attempt to maintain the practice.

The civil war had little to do with slavery, most of the country- the north included- were "racist" to a degree and even more were completely complacent in regards to the issue. The north would have NEVER risen against the South on the issue of slavery. Lincoln didn't even care about the slaves until it became a political issue. His beloved Emancipation Proclamation did little to nothing as it only effected those portion's of the southern states that had not fallen to Union control, those portions of the south that were under union control were free to have all the slaves they liked.

The civil rights issues we saw in the last century were not a direct result of slavery, they were the result of ignorance and pure racism.

No one will very deny that slavery and racism are terrible, and that blacks in this country were treated poorly, but let's at least be honest about the history.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the San Diego Forum right now

Search the San Diego Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr facts faced 15,929
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
Basketball courts near Petco park Mon onowee 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Green Soilent 4,975
Poll: "Obama the worst president since WWII!" Sun my2cents 7
San Diego Voted Nation's Most Patriotic City Aug 17 Halle Berry Sister 15
I need help... BAD Aug 17 Jackplag 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at August 20 at 7:27AM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

San Diego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Diego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Diego
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••