Encanto Street Fair & Cultural Festival - Community Events News...

There are 28 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Encanto Street Fair & Cultural Festival - Community Events News.... In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Encanto Street Fair Enjoy live entertainment in a family-friendly with something for the whole family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alexis

San Diego, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2008
Why is the street fair on a sunday what about kids who have to go to school on the 18th??? you should make a strret fair for the kids on the 16th
xX619Xx

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2008
It's Encanto! Who cares? Your kids will be safer at home.
Squeal like a pig

Murrieta, CA

#3 Aug 5, 2008
Oh I'll be mising this street fair. Looks like it's only aimed at the Mexicans as usual.
Ninja

Oceanside, CA

#4 Aug 7, 2008
Be sure to wear your gang colors
Ninja

Oceanside, CA

#5 Aug 7, 2008
I heard the mexi-mob will be at farmers market taco stand handin out free coke and meth samples.
Stay tune

Oceanside, CA

#6 Aug 7, 2008
I don't ever remember paying to go to a street fair?
Mike

Austin, TX

#7 Aug 11, 2008
WOW so many judgemental people out there, FYI haven't heard of any problems or violence in the past street fairs at the location.
JAH

Carlsbad, CA

#8 Aug 12, 2008
So many negative comments. This is the one time a year when people unite to enjoy good music,food and shop from vendors with Great Bargins and orignal items. I look forward to it every year it is truly a cultrual event. Oh yeah the are more black folks at this events then any where else with a sprinkle of mexicans and puerto ricans and jamicans and whites and etc. It's a good thing and a good time for all!
Izzy

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2008
Quit hating, and join the fun, you might like it.
guerra

Chula Vista, CA

#10 Aug 15, 2008
Have fun because u all know that encanto iz the best ever so dont distroy my hood ok laterz
concerned mexican citizen

United States

#11 Aug 15, 2008
Der wada bekul in des fundelator. Nox a nebow es candasa in la casa.
CHARITYm

San Ysidro, CA

#12 Aug 15, 2008
the encanto street fair is getting sadder an sadder every year, all that gang bangin, street huslin, and parkin lot pimpin is ridiculous. im an Encanto residence and its embarrasing to watch the one thing that brings the old and new together in one place get phased out by local negativity, and poor home trainning. HOPEFULLY it gets better with the new generation. Oh and for those of you that dont know, Encanto is one of the oldest subarbs in SAN DIEGO.So go to the fair, the only thing you might get out of it iz possible salvation, and understanding of how these streets were put together( and it wasnt on the backs of your local OG'S) PLUS THEY GOT FOOD!!!
GUERRA

Chula Vista, CA

#13 Aug 15, 2008
U SUCK
No to Encanto

San Diego, CA

#14 Aug 15, 2008
concerned mexican citizen wrote:
Der wada bekul in des fundelator. Nox a nebow es candasa in la casa.
This is why you should stay at home where you are SAFE!!!!!!
alysha

San Diego, CA

#15 Aug 17, 2008
ive only been to the street fair a couple of times but every time ive went it was fun...aside the ghetto dramas that go on...drama is what makes it what it is...all the down talk is over rated. its just a whole bunch of people comming together and having fun..there are fights here and there but what do u expect theres gonna be fights reguardless where u go n the worl...and yes even the white neighborhoods
Hater

Oceanside, CA

#16 Aug 19, 2008
Only if your brown as dirt and speak parrot language, will you be there.

Maybe an old person will drive through it.
Dimples

San Diego, CA

#18 May 15, 2009
Great music, beautiful bodies, fantastic food, not for wimps!
la morena

United States

#19 May 27, 2009
can you people stop being racist to mexicans have you guess seing your color only what i can see is your freakin blue and green vaines you white boys and please dont be talkin about mexicans because you havent see your color
la morena

United States

#20 May 27, 2009
hater stop being a heater because how you are no one would like you bich
lokita for life

United States

#21 May 27, 2009
your parents or grant parents once were mexicans stupids they were the one who steel mexico because before this was mexico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll SUSTAINABLE JOBs/new Business Creations IN Agri... 12 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 10
I m housewife need home based job 14 hr DecentAmit 12
cloud nine or bizzaro vap 23 hr snoopy99 1
Need Black Sun dirty nj 30
Review: SelfHelpWorks Sun josephinemoore313 21
Why are so many cops corrupt or mean? (Mar '11) May 24 jeff6 301
Looking for black May 22 Junglist 2
More from around the web

San Diego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]