Wife shot by husband after serving di...

Wife shot by husband after serving divorce papers

There are 2 comments on the KFMB-TV San Diego story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Wife shot by husband after serving divorce papers. In it, KFMB-TV San Diego reports that:

An 82-year-old La Mesa man was in custody Friday on suspicion of shooting his 73-year-old wife and wounding her in the hand and abdomen after she served him divorce papers, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFMB-TV San Diego.

Tracy

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 10, 2013
My Name is Mrs Trace, I was married to my husband for 8years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2010 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave him the job. since that day, when i called him, he donít longer pick up my calls and nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the new girl friend till Dr.Magbu cast a spell for me,now my husband is with me and me only.And i am happy with my family if you need his help contact on via email,Reunitingexspell@gmail.c om
Maria

Europe

#18 Jan 3, 2014
That is great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook vs Twitter 9 hr Very Worst 147
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... (Aug '17) 9 hr Corp Jealousy 193
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) 9 hr Corp Jealousy 476
gay/bi teens (Feb '15) 14 hr Jpino15 11
News Parents defend murder suspect (Jun '07) Mon AlexisAR 159
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Sun clarifying 164
News Former President George HW Bush buoyed by tribu... Apr 19 Death and Taxes 1

San Diego Jobs

Personal Finance

San Diego Mortgages