Serenigy Global--Pyramid Scam

Serenigy Global--Pyramid Scam

Posted in the San Diego Forum

Wiser

Fairborn, OH

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Beware! This is a Pyramid scheme. Do not, I repeat, do not invest your money in this company. You will go broke.
fools gold

San Diego, CA

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Wiser wrote:
Beware! This is a Pyramid scheme. Do not, I repeat, do not invest your money in this company. You will go broke.
All MLM are scams, Amway is one of the biggest scams.
Wiser

Fairborn, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2011
fools gold wrote:
<quoted text>
All MLM are scams, Amway is one of the biggest scams.
Thanks, I did not know that. I haven't seen any Amway products in a long time. I didn't know they were stll in operation,
aScamway

San Diego, CA

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Wiser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I did not know that. I haven't seen any Amway products in a long time. I didn't know they were stll in operation,
They are using a different name these days, they change it every so often so people don't know it's really Amway.
Jennifer Lacie

Jenks, OK

#5 Mar 19, 2013
"Serenigy is NOT a scam. People that don't take the time to research, experience for themselves, understand network marketing as it is with Serenigy are missing out. The training is powerful and the product experiences are Off The Charts! A MUST see for yourself.

The company has to be. Why would anyone else write positive feedback about Serenigy and use negative key words such as "serenigy scam" on the internet to "piggy back" making money off Serenigy with "their own products" that may or may not have value?
Any questions or concerns look me up on Facebook in regards to Serenigy Opportunity and products."
This message is an independent message from an observation of an IBO. Serenigy is "MY COFFEE!"
Charmi Middelhof

Willemstad, Curacao

#6 Mar 26, 2014
SereniGy is a company who does not treat is clients properly, they do not deliver within a max of 3 days in accordance wih their own shipping policy. Tehy do not show kindness or consideration by informing one as clients of the delays. Besides and they also have to bad custom to charge one credit cards more than agreed to, basically twice for the same order. And if one reside outside the US or Canada no refund is granted, whihc is absurd. But their own refund policy no mentioning is made of countries for which the refund policy is available. Be aware these is a company with its only objective is money, they do not treat clients with respect and even steel their money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facebook vs Twitter 7 hr Ur Fired 68
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Colorful Digi... 7 hr Ur Fired 150
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... Mon What 2
Wine Tasting Rooms for Your "MUST VISIT" List -... Jan 21 howefortunate 1
News Former pastor John Bishop arrested in California Jan 21 Julie Marsh 1
News Police identify man fatally stabbed inside Paci... Jan 19 poidawg 1
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Jan 18 Greyhound Southbound 116

San Diego Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance